Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • btalley63
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Fetch
    Was a campaign promise, but I'm more concerned that we are talking about Troops into S.A. and into the India ( which the press has completely ignored )

And there is a lot more to the Syrian troop pull out then a campaign promise, the event is setting up a scenario for a Palestinian/Israeli agreement. The US and European press is purposefully not giving it coverage....wonder why?
    Boy, that is some fantasy shit right there. Trumpelthinskin makes peace in the middle east. Which will happen first? This or democrats going to jail?

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• datadavid
        • Oct 2014

Who you elect president isnt really all that important, we thank you for the excellent entertainment tho, aint nothing like the news!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	71104684_2411048269012310_8039652210826543104_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	1313729

Comment

• Fetch
          • Sep 2017

Dumb ass...coulda got shakes and fries too!

Comment

• datadavid
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Fetch
            Dumb ass...coulda got shakes and fries too!
            Idk, whats a crack baby worth these days?

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-24-2019, 3:13 AM.

Comment

• btalley63
                • Apr 2024

I’ll be selling red and white “Human Scum” T-shirt’s if anyone is interested.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

I love the fact that the Trumpanzies in Congress were complaining that they were "locked out of the meeting". They failed to mention that there are 48 Republicans that ARE in those meetings.

Oh and let us not forget it was the Republican held house that decided to hold the Benghazi hearings behind closed doors.

The level that Congressional hypocrisy has escalated to is just amazing.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by btalley63
                    I’ll be selling red and white “Human Scum” T-shirt’s if anyone is interested.
                    My staff has been calling me that for years now, lol.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by datadavid

We thank you for the excellent entertainment tho, aint nothing like the news!
                      There more where that came from ..

Comment

• btalley63
                        • Apr 2024

I guess things are really bad for the marmalade moron. Gotta wag the dog some.
                        I didn’t think this would happen until next year sometime closer to the election.

Comment

• metalheart28
                          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                          I love the fact that the Trumpanzies in Congress were complaining that they were "locked out of the meeting". They failed to mention that there are 48 Republicans that ARE in those meetings.

Oh and let us not forget it was the Republican held house that decided to hold the Benghazi hearings behind closed doors.

The level that Congressional hypocrisy has escalated to is just amazing.
                          The same Benghazi subpoenas and hearings that everyone complied with because THATS THE LAW AND THATS HOW IT WORKS!! You're right the hypocrisy is out of control. If that were Democrats interrupting a hearing like that the repubs would be going fucking crazy and talking about how they are a threat to our country and democracy but since THEY are doing it its suddenly ok and you dont hear a fuckin word. What we have been witnessing is not how innocent people act.

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

Last edited by Dragstews; 10-27-2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Fetch
                              • Sep 2017

Ahh, Shifty Shiff...the man of "we got proof of Russian collusion" shifted into "obstruction" gear this morning. To hell with best practices,,,He's guilty of something dam it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schiff.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	1313874

In other news, AG Barr commented the Russia Probe investigation has turned Criminal, the S&P hit a new high, the Dow is up and Baghdadi went pop....So ya, lets fuck this up.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                                • Oct 2016

I do love the generals who have come out saying they got Badhdadi DESPITE the stupid plays Trump has made lately.

Love how the Kurds are now his buddy. As one of the talking heads pointed out, Trump is strickly a transactional thinker, NO real long term vision just what is instantly gratifying to him.

Now on to the Impeachment Inquiry, if the WH had nothing to hide and everything was up and up why WOULD they obstruct members from giving information to the INQUIRY? Seems that when they went after Bungalow Bill he did in fact comply with all requests. As for the legality of the INQUIRY, the House is doing nothing that was not done during Clinton's Inquiry, rules that Moscow Mitch had passed at that time.

Second IF Barr has the goods to go after someone for illegal activity in the Russia probe I say go get them. But facts please not innuendo or more Trump Fake Statements.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;