Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dragstews
    • Sep 2010

Last edited by Dragstews; 11-20-2019, 3:54 AM.
    Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Dragstews
      • Sep 2010

Comment

• hillcat
        • Mar 2015

HaHa! Here we go again.
        The only excuse the Republicans can use is that Trump didn't know any better when he broke the law.

Comment

• metalheart28
          • Feb 2014

So let me get this straight the Republicans want us to believe that all the people who are willing to testify are the ones lying but the ones who refuse to testify are the ones who are honest and did nothing wrong? Its amazing that A LOT of you guys actually believe this is what's happening! Heres your sign!!!🤣

Comment

• Dragstews
            • Sep 2010

There Is 'Nothing More Dangerous Than An Unethical President

Comment

• klondikekid64
              • Nov 2013

Trump is going down for sure with these kinda star witnesses.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Dragstews
                There is nothing more dangerous than a society blinded by unethical politicians...

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Dragstews
                  There is nothing more dangerous than a society blinded by unethical politicians...

Comment

• metalheart28
                    • Feb 2014

I never thought the leopards would eat MY face, Sobs the lady who voted for the leopards eating peoples faces party.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

Comment

• Fetch
                        • Sep 2017

If Quid Pro Quo were the issue, why isn't it an issue for Joe and Hunter Biden? Because doin lines is the prefect resume for an executive board position in an Energy Co.?

Wait...the focus group said nix the QPQ too confusing...Bribery sounds worse....No obstruction ...or was it Stormy...ah, Russian Collusion....all why we wait for the Fall recession....oops missed that too, the Dow is up 19%........shit, where's the rewind button Nancy? If we take a vote we'll be screwed in 2020.

What the procedure to adjourn a Congressional Inquiry without a vote? Looks like the only way to save face.
                        Last edited by Fetch; 11-23-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                          • Sep 2010

Paul Manafort, who got 47 months in prison on Thursday, is one of seven people convicted to date in the special counsel probe.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                            • Oct 2016

Dude, the Repubicans thought a BJ was enough to go after Clinton, you don't think what Trump has done is worse, far worse? Nixon did the ol' B&E with a dose of cover up. This guy needs to be labeled what he is and join the other two.

Comment

• Wolfchop
                              • Nov 2013

This thread makes me want to vote for him

Comment

• confab
                                • May 2019

What I see looks like a huge mistake by the Democrats..

I don't know if this will ever go to a vote in the Senate, but.. at a minimum.. they intended to embarrass Trump.

What happened along the way was a complete abortion.

1) They made themselves look angry and partisan. There's no fairness in the process whatsoever.

2) They made the bureaucracy they rely on for testimony look arrogant and inept.

3) They dropped a nuke on their front runner.

4) They highlighted the wasted two years of democrat rule in the house.

5) They made Trump a sympathetic figure.. When he often and otherwise, isn't.

6) They painted themselves into a corner.

#3 is important because, say what you will about crazy uncle Corn Pop, there's no question who is going to win states like CA, NY, etc.. The problem is the battleground states, and Joe Bribem is competitive there in ways the rest of the field is not.

#6 is important because, what the hell do you do NOW?

If you vote to impeach, it goes to the Senate.. Every candidate who is a senator is then not permitted to campaign or comment. Under the rules of the Senate they are "jurors" and are stuck there till the trial is over. Mitch McConnell has indicated he may drag it out for months.

Then, the Republicans set the agenda and the "whistle blower" and Joe and Hunter Biden, and the fired prosecutor from Ukraine, and everybody else who didn't get a chance to speak at the house hearings gets called in.. It happens right in the middle of the dem primary, totally derails it.. Makes the democrats look like complete and hateful morons for even taking it up.. and.. Trump isn't removed ANYWAY..

Further, then Trump runs around saying he was exonerated.. And he'll be right!

If they don't vote to impeach, the whole thing looks like a gigantic, hateful, partisan waste of everyone's time and the donors (Think Tom Steyer) and the progressive base turn on the house dems for failing them and getting their hopes up for nothing..

Again, Trump runs around claiming to be exonerated and he will be right..

So, how do you get out of that? Some high handed wrist slap like a censure is almost as bad as not voting to impeach at all.

I think this is one of the most short sighted moves I have witnessed in contemporary politics. I also think this may cost the dems the ballgame.

If you don't have the goods, you don't do impeachment. I saw the Republicans do this once, and they had proof.. and it still blew up on them like a trick cigar.

It is just a bad hand they didn't have to play, imo.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;