CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 55 of 438 First ... 545535455565765105155 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

TRUMP WANTS TO WISH MELANIA A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN STYLE, SO TWITTER HELPS OUT (TWEETS)

BY JOHN PRAGER NEWSAPRIL 26, 2017

Everyone, Wednesday was a glorious occasion! The only immigrant Donald Trump likes turned 47 years old — and President Pussygrabber made sure to wish her a happy birthday on his Twitter machine (largely because she lives hundreds of miles away from him in a golden tower, costing taxpayers millions).

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our @FLOTUS, Melania!” Trump tweeted, apparently forgetting that his daughter and object of lust Ivanka is actually serving as the First Lady.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our @FLOTUS, Melania! https://t.co/rYYp51mxDQ pic.twitter.com/np7KYHglSv

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 26, 2017
    Americans were so overjoyed by this news that they flocked to join in the celebration:

@realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS I bet she really loves this, Donald. It must feel especially good for her to be reaffirmed that she’s First Lady (as opposed to Ivanka).

— William LeGate (@williamlegate) April 26, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS For her birthday gift did you just guarantee that you won’t live with her for at least another year?

— Tommy Campbell (@MrTommyCampbell) April 26, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS Looking for gift ideas? Give her a DIVORCE. It’s what she REALLY wants!

— Erich McElroy (@erichmcelroy) April 26, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS Is it her real birthday or just date of purchase?

— rafael (@rarmenta_) April 26, 2017
    @rarmenta_ @bbinnkeeper @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS First pic.twitter.com/TuvzZ7JZ2G

— rafi �� (@rafficlassiy) April 26, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS Absolutely love that you took this opportunity to post a picture that is mostly about you.

— eBaum’s World (@ebaumsworld) April 26, 2017
    @FLOTUS was pregnant when @realDonaldTrump said this. pic.twitter.com/dDnJyfCRYo

— Jonathan M. Sherman (@improbablyjust) April 26, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS pic.twitter.com/cyOvN4XZgY

— #RATIONALPARTY ☆ (@3006fmj) April 26, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump You’ve popped off a dozen tweets today before FINALLY getting around to this one? #SAD #SHAME #BAD

— Dave Rock (@3daverock) April 26, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump @FLOTUS Is her present getting untied for the day and let out of her basement??

— Dwayne Kaster (@DwayneKaster) April 26, 2017
    On Tuesday, the White House was forced to release an official statement denying reports that Melania is miserable married to The Donald. She, of course, didn’t speak for herself — she sent a spokeswoman.

“Mrs. Trump is a loving wife and mother who has always put her family first and that will not change,” spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham told HuffPo, calling reports that Trump’s wife is miserable a “false” story (or “FAKE NEWS” if you prefer). “She is an independent woman who believes in our country, and continues her plans to serve as First Lady with integrity and dedication.”

Currently, she “serves” by wasting taxpayer dollars and damaging local businesses with her continued presence in New York rather than at the White House.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Same leftist drivel whenever there's a Republucan in the White House, Hitler Hitler Hitler blah blah blah NO ONE cares it's been played out ya need new material......
    You literally just made that up and immediately believed yourself. Impressive.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    You literally just made that up and immediately believed yourself. Impressive.
    And BBQ even has the pics to prove it...... LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

IDK about all dat, but I sure would love to have one of those Pekingese's toupees .... !!!!
    (Wonder how he trained it to not crap on his head..??)
    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-27-2017 at 3:16 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

One time before in history we refused to believe science and the churches word was law. It was called the dark ages!

Get Adobe Flash player

‘I LOVED MY PREVIOUS LIFE’: OLD MAN TAKES ON HARDEST JOB ON THE PLANET, SAYS HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ‘EASIER’

Posted by Conover Kennard on 28 Apr 2017

Former reality show star Donald Trump explained in an interview with Reuters that he “loved his previous life” and had no idea that being the leader of the Free World would be so difficult. Seriously, though, who amongst us thought it would be difficult to preside over one of the world’s largest economies? While close to the 100-day mark into the new job, the amateur president says he misses his old life.

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump said. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

Let that sink in for a moment. He thought being president of the United States would be an easy job. No other president before him has ever said something like this. We cannot disparage George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan or PRESIDENT Barack Obama for going into the job with their eyes wide open, but this guy seemed to think it would be a 9-5:00 type of gig.

Trump told Reuters that he was accustomed to not having privacy in his “old life” and is surprised at how little he has now. He did say that he’s getting used to having 24-hour Secret Service protection.

“You’re really into your own little cocoon because you have such massive protection that you really can’t go anywhere,” Trump said.

Trump went on to say that he misses driving a car.

“I like to drive,” he said. “I can’t drive anymore.”

Sad!

Twitter reacted swiftly.

Reuters Top News ✔ @Reuters
    Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life http://reut.rs/2pFaU3p pic.twitter.com/Dob7qU4pjb

Soufflé Fiasco @Souffle__Fiasco
    @Reuters are you shitting me?
    3:37 AM - 28 Apr 2017

Josh Gad ✔ @joshgad
    This is the equivalent of Lex Luther getting all of Superman's powers and then saying, I thought this would be easier than doing real estate https://twitter.com/reuters/status/857798667780096000
    12:54 AM - 28 Apr 2017

Arthur Chu ✔ @arthur_affect
    Cry me-a-lago https://twitter.com/reuters/status/857814710141558784
    12:55 AM - 28 Apr 2017

Trump is totally inadequate for the job. It’s a job that most of us would never want. The difficulties of holding the highest seat isn’t exactly a rumor. Trump said he would have a plan to defeat ISIS within 30 days of his presidency and yet, the terrorist group still exists. Almost all of his campaign promises have been broken. Trump voters thought they were voting for a populist candidate who cared about draining the swamp but instead, they supported the nastiest swamp creature in existence who has a massive amount of conflicts of interest. They thought Hillary Clinton was ‘crooked’ just because he said so repeatedly and now, Trump’s ties to Russia is under investigation. Clinton, on the other hand, is not being investigated. She had a healthy resume proving that she was qualified for the job. Trump had zero experience in politics, but his supporters thought that was a good thing. Weird.

Get Adobe Flash player

“Modern Family” Writer Just Trolled Trump With A Hilarious Stunt

BY BENJAMIN LOCKE PUBLISHED ON APRIL 28, 2017

President Donald Trump will be the first president in over 30 years to skip out on the annual White House Correspondents Dinner, which takes place tomorrow night.

To make up for his absence, The Hollywood Reporter asked veteran sitcom writer and producer Danny Zucker to pen the speech he thinks Trump would have given if he did attend.

“What a crowd,” Trump would have raved in his opening, imagined Zucker. “The failing New York Times probably won’t report this, but many people are saying we’ve set a record for attendance this evening. Two million people (Hold for standing ovation).”

Trump thanks the crowd and says, “If I knew you guys were going to be so nice, I wouldn’t go to Mar-a-Lago every weekend. I’m kidding. I’ve actually taken fewer vacations than any president in history. That’s a fact you can look up on Breitbart, Inforwars and from your Southern uncles on Facebook.”

The text of the would-be speech continues:

“Melania couldn’t be here tonight because she’s already been in the same room with me this month and a deal’s a deal! I’m kidding. We’re very much in love. Thank you. It’s very physical and tender (Hold for the audience to say ‘awwww‘ for five minutes)

“Many people ask Melania why she is willing to spend millions of taxpayer dollars to stay in Trump Tower away from me, and she says (Do that great foreign accent I do) ,”Because it is worth it!” Thank you. I do terrific impressions. Just ask that disabled reporter. Is he here tonight? Stand up. (Everyone cheers as he stands, and I cross to hug him.) (Note to Jared: If you’re not too busy skiing, try to get that guy to come. Check if he can stand up.)”

“I love Melania. So beautiful. My favorite immigrant. I’ll tell you what: If all immigrants looked like her I wouldn’t build a wall, I’d build a conveyer belt! Bill O’Reilly knows what I’m talking about! Don’t you, Bill? CUT TO PRETAPED PACKAGE: Where Bill and me go to Hooters and promise waitresses jobs if they ‘play ball.'”

“Wasn’t that clever? Great girls. Terrific. Thank you.”
    Trump then goes into his big finish:

“I’ll end by poking some good fun at my friends in the press. You are some of the worst people on the planet. You’re a bunch of fake news-spewing filthy liars. You take things I promised I’d do in the first hundred days, like repeal and replace Obamacare, middle-class tax cuts, etc., and then when I don’t do those things — because they’re super hard by the way, and I only work a four-day week — you hold them against me. You’re monsters. You’re worse than ISIS. Sean Spicer says you’re worse than Hitler. Kill yourselves.”

“Thank you, and God bless America. (Hold for applause, fire the confetti cannons. Cue that Three Doors Down song I don’t know as Scott Baio takes the podium.)”
    Zucker is an Executive Producer on ABC’s hit comedy, “Modern Family.” He has written and produced other shows including “Just Shoot Me” and “Grace Under Fire.”

If it isn’t obvious, Zucker is not a big Trump fan. In fact, they have some history. Back in 2013, when Trump was the star and producer of “The Apprentice,” and “Celebrity Apprentice,” they got into a bit of a Twitter spat.

Zucker first got Trump’s attention when he mocked the ratings of “Celebrity Apprentice,” which at the time were on a downward spiral.

That set-off their feud which over time covered a range of topics including Chinese labor, Obamacare, and even Sarah Palin.

Trump once tweeted that he would be appearing on Fox and Friends to promote “Celebrity Apprentice,” to which Zucker replied: “Talk about how you finished in 3rd place behind a Family Guy rerun.”

Trump responded: “I have never heard of you and was told you are a loser – after reading your credits I have no questions about it!”

29 Apr 13
    Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
    .@ApprenticeNBC Season 13, still #1 at 10PM in all key demos despite having to serve as our own lead in from 9-10. 11PM News loves Trump!

Danny Zuker ✔ @DannyZuker
    .@realDonaldTrump @ApprenticeNBC The only way you could be losing rating points faster is if you inherited them from your father.
    3:41 PM - 29 Apr 2013

We know Trump loves picking fights with everyone from the press to Democrats to other C-list celebrities who cross him, but this may be the last time he picks a fight with a comedy writer.

Trump rocks.
    TC

Get Adobe Flash player

Germany’s Foreign Minister Just Gave The Trump Family The Perfect Label

BY PETER MELLADO PUBLISHED ON APRIL 29, 2017

Sons galavanting around the world and making media appearances well-coifed to promote the patriarch. Daughter flaunting her fashion while conducting state business. A son by marriage making appearances around the globe on behalf of the family and the nation. Traveling between official and private residences on a whim.

Watching the first family openly operate this way in the name of the country is all new for the American public. But for Europeans and others around the world, they’ve seen this movie before.

The Foreign Minister of Germany today said that President Trump and his children are acting like a “Royal Family.”

According to a report by The Telegraph, Sigmar Gabriel said:

“There are things that are strange to me, for example the visit of his daughter to Germany which was treated almost like a world event. This mix of politics with family and business smacks of nepotism and would be unimaginable here.

“It always bothers me when members of a family, who have never been elected, show up suddenly as official state representatives and are treated almost as if they were members of a royal family.”
    Trump, of course, isn’t the first wealthy man to sit in the Oval Office. Trump apologists like to remind everyone that the Kennedys lived quite an aristocratic lifestyle for the time. They flaunted their wealth rather openly, with their family vacations to Cape Cod and the glamorous ‘Camelot’ image of the Kennedy White House that First Lady Jackie Kennedy carefully cultivated.

But unlike Trump, Kennedy didn’t hire his children to oversee expansive areas of U.S. policy (his oldest child, Caroline, was only 3 when he took office). The only family member who worked in JFK’s administration was his brother, Bobby, who endured vetting and a confirmation hearing by the senate before he became Attorney General.

For those who may have forgotten their Jr. High American history, we fought a war against the very idea of a royal family and birthright aristocrats running our country. The Founding Fathers created a government specifically free of any trappings of royalty.

That rumble you’re feeling is Madison, Jefferson and Franklin rolling in their graves.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ObamacareRepealitius.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	76714

Get Adobe Flash player

What The ?????

Now I known I can be slow at times, but was this double talk from our Liar-In-Chief ???

.../// https://youtu.be/qsvbYKr19ng \\\...
    Last edited by Dragstews; 05-01-2017 at 11:09 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, CBS along with the rest of the media also LOST the election so their mission is to criticize Trump 24/7. Remember, THE MEDIA THAT SAID THAT TRUMP COULD NEVER WIN and HATES TRUMP for defeating THEIR CANDIDATE is now spoon feeding the sheeple 24-7 negativity. Fake News!!

Remember 2 days before election NY Times tells us that Cuntface Crooked Hillary has 85% chance of winning!! Rah rah rah go Crooked Hillary! And now same people that are devastated by Trumps victory (99% of mass media) are now supposed to provide "unbiased" coverage of the administration?? Hahahahaha

Suck it losers! 8 Years Trump 8 years Pence and a conservative Supreme Court for the rest of my lifetime and beyond!

Get Adobe Flash player

If you believe any of that BS you were conned beyond belief. Two years of investigation of her with the full power of the Rapeublican party behind the investigation and nuthin. A hundred days of the rapeublicans covering for Alfred E Trump at every turn and it's fairly obvious that he worked with the Russians. Well I assume you were conned maybe you really are that stupid.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    If you believe any of that BS you were conned beyond belief. Two years of investigation of her with the full power of the Rapeublican party behind the investigation and nuthin. A hundred days of the rapeublicans covering for Alfred E Trump at every turn and it's fairly obvious that he worked with the Russians. Well I assume you were conned maybe you really are that stupid.
    Dusty
    Are you freakin kidding me Dave? The Clintons are the most corrupt scumbags ever. Who's stupid?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    Dusty
    What part of my statement is not factual please respond? Crooked Hillary's career of scandal and grifting is well documented no need to rehash it here and by the way the FBI found her grossly negligent in handling classified information. Your willful ignorance of the facts does nothing to bolster your weak arguments

The only people who were conned were those who lapped up the medias assertions that crooked Hillary was inevitable it was her turn it is her election to win any one that bought into that was crushed on election night.

A one and a half year drum beat from the media that Trump can't win Trump has a ceiling of 1% Trump is a joke and then as the election season went on Trump is at 5% 10% 15% 20% and the media move the goalpost every month saying that he cannot get beyond 30% or 40% and then he clears the entire Republican field.

Then the media changes it's tactics Trump won the primary yes but there is no way he can go up against the Clinton juggernaut Trump will lose in the largest landslide of history his candidacy is a joke Hillary has this in the bag talk about being conned do you have eyes or ears???? Or a functioning brain??! Not trying to be a dick here but anyone that has the IQ of a cabbage or higher could clearly see this

watch the video below this and see with your own eyes

https://youtu.be/XnTnpN2H34A

Watch below, election night at Clinton headquarters 30,000 people just realizing that they've been conned by the media who told them Crooked Hillary is inevitable

https://youtu.be/-qj12auOgVE
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 05-02-2017 at 5:19 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't mind differing opinions but when I'm told I was possibly conned or I'm stupid there is no longer any debate or discussion, opinion sharing or whatever. As said above, there is 24/7 Trump bashing by the news and other various snowflakes that CANNOT accept he won the general election. I don't blame him for being an asshole to the press. Trumps kind of an asshole anyway but they want a grade card for the first 100 days and if he hasn't cured cancer and put ten grand in every working taxpayer's bank account he is a no good motherfucker. Hillary is a narcissistic cunt who thinks she deserved the WH because it was "her turn". This misogyny bullshit is hilarious but she will never admit why she lost. Now they are parading around a pair of authors pimping yet another book on why Hillary lost. I could save the publishers the time and money, she lost because she is corrupt and unapologetic about it. I doubt she will ever be prosecuted for the illegal server but I would be glad if the whole Clinton clan went away and enjoyed some of that free money they have and stay out of politics. How's that impeachment petition going ? When ya'll going to get Donald out of there ? Pretty simple, you hate trump and we hate Hillary.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by KevinN View Post
    I don't mind differing opinions but when I'm told I was possibly conned or I'm stupid there is no longer any debate or discussion, opinion sharing or whatever. As said above, there is 24/7 Trump bashing by the news and other various snowflakes that CANNOT accept he won the general election. I don't blame him for being an asshole to the press. Trumps kind of an asshole anyway but they want a grade card for the first 100 days and if he hasn't cured cancer and put ten grand in every working taxpayer's bank account he is a no good motherfucker. Hillary is a narcissistic cunt who thinks she deserved the WH because it was "her turn". This misogyny bullshit is hilarious but she will never admit why she lost. Now they are parading around a pair of authors pimping yet another book on why Hillary lost. I could save the publishers the time and money, she lost because she is corrupt and unapologetic about it. I doubt she will ever be prosecuted for the illegal server but I would be glad if the whole Clinton clan went away and enjoyed some of that free money they have and stay out of politics. How's that impeachment petition going ? When ya'll going to get Donald out of there ? Pretty simple, you hate trump and we hate Hillary.
    Kevin, you hit the nail on the head. Well said.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well said Kevin!

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks guys. Like being outnumbered in a bar fight, but hey we got this.

Share This