CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 53 of 438 First ... 343515253545563103153 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    LOL I like picking on you...... But JJ sucks....... Not the site just the dick heads at the top......I more than likely have some jets but I don't sell things like that.......
    I did not come here to be made sport of...I'm a serious person

Wasn't asking you to sell hahahaha no I'll send you the classic "self addressed stamped envelope" and you can drop in the jet assortment I need and send it my way. C'mon and help out a brother who also chooses to run an obsolete Carb that you can't (almost, we'll test my generosity theory) get parts for.

Got a little low RPM stumble and cough that I need to take care of, runs great otherwise

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    I did not come here to be made sport of...I'm a serious person

Wasn't asking you to sell hahahaha no I'll send you the classic "self addressed stamped envelope" and you can drop in the jet assortment I need and send it my way. C'mon and help out a brother who also chooses to run an obsolete Carb that you can't (almost, we'll test my generosity theory) get parts for.

Got a little low RPM stumble and cough that I need to take care of, runs great otherwise
    Solider up the hole and drill it out with a drill index with what ever size you need......... Believe me it will work...

Get Adobe Flash player

TRUMP TRIES TO BRAG ABOUT HIS MILITARY SPENDING; VETERANS CALL HIM OUT ON HIS BULLSH*T AND IT’S PERFECT

BY ZAHRA SHATI NEWSAPRIL 17, 2017

Typically on Easter, presidents send heartwarming wishes and greetings to the American people –well, except for Donald Trump. The egotistical self-absorbed billionaire would rather brag and attempt to hype everyone up with his ridiculous amount of military spending. Here is what he tweeted:

“Our military is building and is rapidly becoming stronger than ever before. Frankly, we have no choice!”

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2017
    Of course, Trump isn’t the least bit concerned with what that increase does to our country. Essentially, it will be an offset by $54 billion in cuts to a variety of other domestic spending programs, including deep cuts to the EPA and State. Not only that, but Trump is setting us up for a nuclear disaster. Luckily, we have veterans along with patriotic Americans to call him out:

@realDonaldTrump America has had the strongest and most power military since before WWII. You’ve done absolutely nothing.

— JÉ (@JonathanEmile) April 16, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump We definitely have a choice. You’re dragging us into another war.

— Jordan Uhl (@JordanUhl) April 16, 2017
    We were strong before you showed up. You have hurt our moral authority abroad and weakened our ability to defeat our enemies. https://t.co/QHEOHNZJTL

— VoteVets (@votevets) April 17, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump Love how you say “we”, like you’ve got the people behind you. You don’t. Americans despise you and you’re a laughing stock to world leaders.

— Mike P Williams (@Mike_P_Williams) April 16, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump There are options. There are solutions. But ultimately you’re in over your head.

…and you’re going to get us all killed.

— Alex Zalben (@azalben) April 16, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump Our military was already, unquestionably hands-down the best in the world BEFORE you took office… you’re not responsible for any of this.

— William LeGate (@williamlegate) April 16, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump We always have a choice…

— Timothy Beauchamp (@cowboyneok) April 17, 2017
    Some people even told him to stop his endless rambling and go to church:

@realDonaldTrump Go to church this morning.

— Scott Monty (@ScottMonty) April 16, 2017
    @ScottMonty @realDonaldTrump Go to church this morning…. Invest in some respect….

— Vee Townsend (@bleedingonpaper) April 16, 2017
    America will always have a choice–it’s called diplomacy.

Last edited by Dragstews; 04-17-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

TRUMP JUST CALLED A FLEDGLING DICTATOR TO CONGRATULATE HIM ON EXPANDING HIS POWERS

BY RIKA CHRISTENSEN MISCELLANEOUSAPRIL 17, 2017

It takes one to know one. Turkey just held a referendum that greatly expands the power of their president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan. It passed by a very narrow margin, taking Turkey on its latest step toward brutal dictatorship, and here’s Donald Trump, who sources say called Erdogan to congratulate him on “winning” the referendum vote.

While we’re busy justifying blowing up absolutely nothing in Syria because a brutal dictator used sarin gas on his people, Trump is busy calling someone who’s working hard on becoming the region’s next brutal dictator to congratulate him on furthering that goal.

This referendum, according to The Daily Beast, moves Turkey away from a parliamentary democracy and towards one-person rule. But what he has already done there makes the referendum more of a formality. Erdogan had already managed to form a one-party government – a move that greatly diminishes the voices of opposition.

Last year, Erdogan asked Turkey’s parliament to redefine the country’s anti-extremism law to include politicians, journalists and members of academia. He claimed that “pro-Kurdish” politicians were inciting terrorism, and journalists and academics were spreading the info that allowed the politicians to do so. Therefore, they are all terrorists.

Branding press as “the enemy” is something Trump has been trying to do here. As the Washington Post’s front page motto says, “Democracy dies in darkness.” This is the darkness.

And now, Erdogan is, more or less, the sole ruler of Turkey.

But what does Trump care? It wouldn’t be surprising to find that he wishes something like that would happen here, too, if for no other reason than it would help cement his overinflated opinion of himself as a great man who is beloved by all, with nobody left to shine a light on the truth, like, oh, say, a free press.

The way the Turkey referendum was held has appalled international election monitors. According to them, “voters were not provided with adequate information, opposition voices were muzzled and the rules were changed at the last minute.” In short, this was not a truly democratic process.

Good job continuing to support authoritarian rulers over true democracies, Trump. You’re about as un-American as it gets.

Just how un-American is Trump ....

....Well....

TRUMP REMINDED BY FOREIGNER TO PUT HIS HAND OVER HIS HEART FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM

President Trump doesn’t understand many things such as healthcare, how governments work and how numbers define data amounts. We can now add not knowing to place his hand over his heart during the National Anthem to that list.

During a live broadcast from CNN covering the Annual Easter Egg Roll on the White House lawn, both the First Lady and Trump’s son, Barron, quickly react as the first notes of the National Anthem began playing. President Trump can be seen admiring the crowd possibly contemplating the total amount of guest present.

Melania appears to subtly nudge Trump during national anthem, reminding him to lift his hand

https://t.co/BJN3bdGh1W
    — CNN (@CNN) April 17, 2017

The First Lady came to the rescue by nudging him and snapping him back to reality. While there is not anything wrong with the First Lady snapping the President to attention, it’s the fact that she is a foreigner and KNOWS what to do as soon as you hear our National Anthem. It’s really embarrassing that our so-called leader does not.

I cannot be the only one who recalls being in elementary school and hearing the first bars of “The Star-Spangled Banner” and going completely still, while simultaneously taking my baseball hat off and placing my right hand over my heart while searching for the nearest flag to face.

While not seen in that particular video clip by CNN, you should know that even the Easter Bunny had his furry right paw over his heart.

Easter Bunny -1 Trump -0

Last edited by Dragstews; 04-17-2017 at 3:58 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm curious Dragstews....Is your name a reflection of gender bending?

I ask because it seems like you have alot of sand in your vagina?

nad yes I assumed your gender...

Get Adobe Flash player

That's kinda a long story ...

But since you asked...

Shop in Las Vegas I had a partner ... Last name was Dragon my last name is Stewart ... We bended the two and came up with Dragstews ....

Meet my partner ....

Your question should be directed to her about the sand....
    Good luck with that ... She's pretty evil and carries weapons....
    I seen her in action a few times...
    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-18-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

And the sandy vagina?

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm only asking because of all your anti Trump propaganda all over the junk pile?

I mean....that is EXACTLY how a irritating cunt acts?

Inquiring minds wanna know

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Deaf View Post
    I'm only asking because of all your anti Trump propaganda all over the junk pile?

If this offends you in any manner, I advise you not to look... Keep your head in the sand and move on to the next thread...

Get Adobe Flash player

Deaf gets it. You think people actually read all the crap you post Dragstew? It's just noise. Head in the sand? Not. Btw, I'd be armed if I was that chick and had to be around you all the time. You're tweaked.
    Last edited by LoudPipesSaveLives; 04-19-2017 at 5:05 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Look ... I don't give a crap if you read it or not ...

You don't like it .... Move on to the next thread....Nobody is going to twist your arm to read what you don't agree with...
    (Probably can't read past four letter words in the first place)

There, you happy now? ... I responded to your insincere self-deprecation.

BTY ....
    The Mayor of New York Bill de Blasio gets it ....
    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-19-2017 at 8:17 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

ow, you hurt my feelings.
    bwahahaha

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Deaf View Post

Hey welcome to the forum. We do request that Trolls register with the site owners. Thanks and enjoy your stay

Get Adobe Flash player

I love me some TRUMP and DRAGSTEWS. See?? We can all get along. If I lived near him Drags would be My Motor Jesus. All the $$ I would pay him he'll probably donate to that thieving lying no good corrupt diseased crooked cunt Hillary but I'd still respect him somewhat bwaaaa hahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 04-19-2017 at 8:34 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I may not always agree with Dragstews,but he's a good dude.he's standing up strongly for something he believes in,can't get any more American than that.sometimes we tend to forget that there's a reason birds have two wings...and yes,I voted for Trump

Get Adobe Flash player

Now wait just a dog-gone second ....

I'm not in bed with the Clintons ... No Sir.. !!!
    (But you do have to admit when Bill left office there was a surplus ... And he got his dick sucked doing it)

For that fact I'm not even into Politics ... Shoot I voted for Nixon...!!!
    Do my damndest to keep my pie hole shut when politics is the topic of conversation ....

BUT when the Trump was in the race, I was compelled to voice my opinion about the content of his character that I seen... It's not good, don't ya see where his leadership is taking us...???

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. And this man will run like a chicken that he is, watch and see for yourselfs if I'm right or not.
    (I purpose a "Hypothetical Question" Lets say that Trump was at Fort Henry when the British was trying to take down our flag.....Do you think Trump would run up to that flag pole to keep it flying..???)

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Amen Brothers

Just to drive this nail in a bit further ...

TRUMP EMBARRASSES HIMSELF AGAIN, TAKES CREDIT FOR VICTORY REPUBLICANS DIDN’T EVEN WIN (TWEET)

BY PATTI COLLI NEWSAPRIL 19, 2017

Donald Trump is now infamous for not having his facts straight and for spewing misinformation, making it extremely unfortunate that America cannot even trust its own POTUS.

Trump was at it again last night, when he tweeted about the “big” Republican win in Georgia’s Special Election:

That’s right – Trump is taking false credit for influencing an election that the GOP didn’t even win. The election resulted in Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Karen Handel advancing to a runoff for Tom Price’s seat, with Ossoff coming just a tad short of the needed 50 percent to get an outright win. Ossoff ended up with 48.1 percent, while his Republican opponent came in with 19.8 percent – yet Trump somehow thinks this is a victory for the GOP. Does THIS look like a victory?!

I guess this should be expected, considering that Trump thought he won the presidential election by a landslide (despite losing the popular vote by millions), and he still believes his inaugural crowds are something to brag about. Trump has a habit of tweeting blindly without actually checking his facts or catching himself up on current events – and this is yet another perfect example where his laziness and stupidity have come back to bite him in the ass.

The only thing Trump should be taking credit for is making the Republican Party (and honestly, America as a whole) look incredibly foolish. Trump probably thinks that his ridiculous robocall and smear tweets against Ossoff helped influence the election – and clearly they didn’t because there was no outright winner. But apparently in Trump’s twisted mind, not losing somehow translates to winning. Robert Reich put it perfectly when he said,

“Tonight’s results are a huge repudiation of Trump in a ruby-red Republican district.”
    Trump has once again embarrassed himself in front of everyone.

Well..... At least he's consistent ...
    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-19-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

While Bill was getting his dick sucked he got us into some of the worst trade deals in existence. Surplus or not.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    I may not always agree with Dragstews,but he's a good dude.he's standing up strongly for something he believes in,can't get any more American than that.sometimes we tend to forget that there's a reason birds have two wings...and yes,I voted for Trump
    Thanks so much for the kind words, Doc
    I can plainly see your a Man of Honor .... More so than our so called POTUS.

Here's why I see Honor in your words and not Thump's .....

BREAKING: IT’S REAL, RUSSIA STOLE OUR ELECTION AND NOW OFFICIALS HAVE DEFINITIVE PROOF

BY WENDY GITTLESON NEWS, POLITICSAPRIL 19, 2017

While we don’t yet have the smoking gun that specifically says Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to win the presidency, US officials now have the blueprint that the Russians used to ensure that Hillary Clinton lost the election, and much of it will sound very familiar.

According to three current and four former US officials, a Russian think tank controlled by Vladimir Putin used tried and true KGB tactics to make sure the election went exactly as they wanted.

They described two confidential documents from the think tank as providing the framework and rationale for what U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded was an intensive effort by Russia to interfere with the Nov. 8 election. U.S. intelligence officials acquired the documents, which were prepared by the Moscow-based Russian Institute for Strategic Studies [en.riss.ru/], after the election.

Source: Reuters
    The first of the two documents was written in June. It didn’t specifically mention Donald Trump, but it did outline a plan of using social media to sour voters toward any candidate who would share President Obama’s hardline stance toward Russia.

The second document was from October, just a month before the election:

A second institute document, drafted in October and distributed in the same way, warned that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was likely to win the election. For that reason, it argued, it was better for Russia to end its pro-Trump propaganda and instead intensify its messaging about voter fraud to undermine the U.S. electoral system’s legitimacy and damage Clinton’s reputation in an effort to undermine her presidency, the seven officials said.
    In other words, all the anti-Hillary, anti-DNC crap you heard during the election was straight out of Putin’s playbook. From the right, while Trump was making accusations of voter fraud, you can be sure that his marching orders were coming from the Kremlin.

The US officials are still remaining anonymous and American intelligence agencies are not commenting right now, but it’s clear without Russia’s campaign of fake news and their attempt to undermine confidence in our electoral system was exactly what Trump needed to win. The hacking wasn’t part of the blueprint, but that was icing on the cake that came from another Kremlin source.

I smell Treason in the air ... !!!!
    (It's been in the air for over a 100 days)

Judas betrayed only one man, Trump millions....!!!
    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-19-2017 at 5:46 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

It's pretty clear he wants to be a Authoritarian leader.

Get Adobe Flash player

..^ YUP ^..

YALE PSYCHIATRISTS ISSUE DIRE WARNING OF THE DANGERS OF ALLOWING TRUMP TO CONTINUE AS POTUS

BY SHANNON BARBER APRIL 22, 2017

Donald Trump is not fit to be president. Most of the nation knows this. However, psychiatrists at Yale University – actual experts – have a warning for the United States Congress and the nation and world at large: Trump is mentally ill, and dangerously so.

At a conference at the esteemed university, expressing this professional opinion was seen as a duty by this group of psychiatrists. They have described Trump as “paranoid and delusional,” and that their statements were to warn of the “dangers” of allowing Trump to continue to sit in the Oval Office. Dr. John Gartner, who spoke during the gathering at the School of Medicine at Yale, declared of Trump:

“We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump’s dangerous mental illness.”
    Dr. Gartner is a member of a newly-formed organization of mental health experts called Duty to Warn. Their sole purpose is to convince as many people as possible that Donald Trump is mentally ill and must be removed from office before he does something truly dangerous to the nation and the world. Dr. Garten used Trump’s ravings about his crowd sizes at his inauguration as just one piece of proof that he is too crazy to lead. He said of those statements:

“Worse than just being a liar or a narcissist, in addition he is paranoid, delusional and grandiose thinking and he proved that to the country the first day he was President. If Donald Trump really believes he had the largest crowd size in history, that’s delusional.”
    Dr. Bandy Lee, who teaches in the psychiatry department at Yale and headed up the conference where these statements were made, said of Trump:

“As some prominent psychiatrists have noted, [Trump’s mental health] is the elephant in the room. I think the public is really starting to catch on and widely talk about this now.”
    New York University psychiatrist James Gilligan had an even darker image of Trump to portray to the American people:

“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people our society produces, directing mental health programs in prisons. I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognize dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”
    These are people who know what they are talking about. Sure, they may be violating the so-called ‘Goldwater Rule’ – meaning the unofficial rule that mental health professionals should not diagnose political figures in public – but they know what they see, and they must see something that is enough of a threat to the nation and world to speak out.

............ ............

Dr. Gartner has actually started a petition on the internet specifically for mental health professionals that requests that Congress exercise their Article I powers to get Trump out of the White House. It says:

“We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.

“And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ‘unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office’.”

Hopefully, someone with the sense to listen to these people does something about Trump before it is too late.

TRUMP WILL HOLD AN EGO-BOOSTING RALLY SAME NIGHT AS WHITE HOUSE CORESPONDENTS DINNER AND AMERICA IS LIVID

BY ZAHRA SHATI NEWSAPRIL 22, 2017

As if his ego wasn’t big enough, Donald Trump decides that he will be holding another campaign rally to promote himself–the rally will be held the same night as the White House corespondents dinner on Saturday.

Trump tweets:
    Next Saturday night I will be holding a BIG rally in Pennsylvania. Look forward to it!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 22, 2017
    The self-proclaimed billionaire announced his rally after he decided earlier this year that he would skip the annual dinner in Washington, D.C. By doing so, Trump is breaking longtime political tradition of the president attending the event alongside lawmakers and numerous celebrities.

Many people on social media expressed their frustration with Trump’s random announcement:

@realDonaldTrump Another rally? Why, you’re already President? Are you that insecure & need folk cheering your every word? Silly question, of course you do.

— Mike P Williams (@Mike_P_Williams) April 22, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump Oh yes, you’re just following Adolf’s lead, aren’t you. You should grow an orange moustache as a tribute.

— Mike P Williams (@Mike_P_Williams) April 22, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump Back to campaigning and you haven’t had any legislative accomplishments? What are you gonna talk about, your golf game?

— Jordan Uhl (@JordanUhl) April 22, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump Or you could just attempt to do something productive instead of getting a herd of mullet wearing, cross-eyed morons to stroke your ego.

— Tommy Campbell (@MrTommyCampbell) April 22, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump Why the need for a rally? I thought you tweeted that the election is over!

— Scott Monty (@ScottMonty) April 22, 2017
    @realDonaldTrump Maybe you should consider actually doing something rather than continuing to campaign

— Impeach Donald Trump (@Impeach_D_Trump) April 22, 2017
    I think it’s safe to say that America is beyond tired of hearing Trump brag about his so-called accomplishments. Enough is enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture DT.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	76455
    Last edited by Dragstews; 04-22-2017 at 1:23 PM.

Share This