Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turbonate
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
    I think Obama joined the office because he wanted to change things for the better, thats what I meant.
    Obama is a Muslim piece of shit that wouldn't know the truth if he stepped on it barefoot.

Comment

• goofyfoot2001
      • Apr 2014

To the guy up their that said there are no sides, that there aren't parties....you're right. Maybe there were at one time. Gone now. When you have to drastically opposing points of view, you're going to have bills passed that the other side doesn't like. This bipartisan bullshit is just that. Pretty much, 99% of the people in Washington are Marxists or elites that want to keep it that way. Progressive means oppressive.

Number of vetoes by president. You THOUGHT you still had a two party system. (hat tip Mark Levin)

Gerald Ford 66
      Jimmy Carter 31
      Ronald Reagan 78
      George H. W. Bush 44
      Bill Clinton 37
      George W. Bush 12
      Barack Obama 4

Comment

• krb
        • Jun 2013

I think Obama joined the office because he wanted to change things for the better, thats what I meant.
        They all want to change things for the better. Better for themselves; everybody else can eat cake.

Comment

• 61xlh
          • Nov 2010

he wasnt just shot down, he made it easy for the enemy. mccain was a loose cannon. he got shot down, NOT by a sam, but by ground fire. he flepulled some hot dog shit, flying too low, and was offed by anti aircraft fire. had a history of doingh stupid shit in an aircraft. he was allegedly responsible for some on-board shenanigans. apparently, he was goosing the a6 behind him, and somehow, the bird behind him loosed a missle, which resulted in an on-deck fire. a bad one. his dad, and HIS dad were admirals, so he skated.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
            • Apr 2024

...Hate or like Obama but I honest to god believe the guy got into office for the right reasons.
            I think you mean; he got into office with the intention of trying to do better for people,
            however, we all know that the road to hell, is paved with good intentions!

It's funny that you said "for the right reasons", technically that Muslim son of a bitch isn't even an American, therefore technically can't be the fucking president. On national news this morning, they were talking about Obama returning to his "HOME COUNTRY of KENYA" for a visit. His grandma said on film that the mutherfucker was born in Kenya. But, oh, a fake birth certificate was made up to make the populace believe he was born in Oahu, Hawaii. If he was born in Hawaii, why in the fuck would his grandma say on film that he was born in Kenya? Why would the national news say that he was returning to his place of birth, Kenya, if in fact he was born in Hawaii? Did the mainstream media forget the whole lie about him supposedly being from Hawaii? or do they realize that shit was too fake and no one believed it?
            The mutherfucker is flaker than a croisant. Watch out gun lovers, he made it pretty clear he will be working on "firearm reform" over the course of his last 18 mo., After repeatedly saying he wasn't going to, flip floppy mutherfucker, just like the majority of the other presidents before him, and most likely everyone after him.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-24-2015, 8:25 PM.

Comment

• Cisco726
              • Apr 2024

Better start scoopin up those AR's and AK's before they get banned!!

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Cisco726
                Better start scoopin up those AR's and AK's before they get banned!!
                What I don't understand is, the school & movie theater shootings, fucking 20 years ago, I had to walk through a metal detector everyday to enter my school, there was one at every main entry, secondary entries were fucking chained shut. And there were 2 police officers on school property during school hours...so, why all these school shootings all of a sudden. It seems to me that there has been a relaxed approach, or total lack of school security over the past 20 years.
                Movie houses, same damn thing...You'd think after the first horrific tragedy in the movie theater, movie theatre companies would have increased the security (metal detectors w/ armed guards) at their points of entry to ensure the safety of their patrons. But of course, having to hire a security company and purchase a bunch of metal detectors, would cut into their $18.50 ticket price profit.

To keep this post relevant to the thread, (like I really give two shits); I'm just going to write HOFFA across my ballot, with a red Sharpie. Because who the fuck could run an organized crime ring such as the "U.S.A." better than a mob boss?
                ...I would suggest you do the same, and convince everyone you know to do the same as well.
                Last edited by Guest; 07-24-2015, 8:43 PM.

Comment

• krb
                  • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Knuckleduster
                  metal detectors w/ armed guards) at their points of entry to ensure the safety of their patrons.
                  They have not done this because it would be fucking stupid. It will not ensure the safety of anybody inside the theater. The only thing it would ensure is that the people going in and out of the theater will be unarmed and easy prey for muggings, and muggings are a hell of a lot more common than theater shootings. It would also leave the parking lot a prime target for vehicle break ins because thieves would be hoping to find guns that were left behind by people going watching movies.

Comment

• ContractKiller
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by krb
                    They have not done this because it would be fucking stupid. It will not ensure the safety of anybody inside the theater. The only thing it would ensure is that the people going in and out of the theater will be unarmed and easy prey for muggings, and muggings are a hell of a lot more common than theater shootings. It would also leave the parking lot a prime target for vehicle break ins because thieves would be hoping to find guns that were left behind by people going watching movies.
                    The better question is, how many innocent people have to die before our government gets rid of gun-free zones? Think about it. Nearly every mass shooting in recent years, not even including schools, has happened in a gun-free zone. These psychopaths gave zero fucks about some bullshit "no guns allowed" policy, and everyone in the room was a sitting fucking duck, every single time. That's not a coincidence.

Comment

• Davestune
                      • May 2014

Trump for prez.....

Comment

• JetBlackII
                        • Apr 2024

nope.

that took about a second

Comment

• Tacitus
                          • Aug 2013

Believing criminals will respect gun laws is a whole other level of stupid.
                          Yet despite a growing body count there is still a loud segment of citizens and politicians that continues to believe that more laws is the solution. Murder is perhaps the greatest taboo codified into our laws and I'm to believe that an individual intent on violating that law would be deterred from committing murder because they would also have to commit the considerable lesser offense of weapon possession? Some people are just not in possession of a quality thinking organ............."The emptiest wagon makes the most noise".
                          Last edited by Tacitus; 07-25-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• trash
                            • Sep 2011

In my neck of the woods everyone owns guns. It's the country, I'm not sure there is a household anywhere around that has no guns. I've never even heard of a breaking and entering here. Violent crime outside of domestic violence is almost unheard of. Wanna know why? Because the criminals know everyone is armed. If you knew there was potentially a load of double ought buckshot pointing at you every time you crossed someone's property would you still want to break in for a few dollars? I think not. The old adage "if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns" is true as ever. A world where the criminals and government are armed but not the citizens is a world where all civilians are victims.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by trash
                              In my neck of the woods everyone owns guns. It's the country, I'm not sure there is a household anywhere around that has no guns. I've never even heard of a breaking and entering here. Violent crime outside of domestic violence is almost unheard of. Wanna know why? Because the criminals know everyone is armed. If you knew there was potentially a load of double ought buckshot pointing at you every time you crossed someone's property would you still want to break in for a few dollars? I think not. The old adage "if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns" is true as ever. A world where the criminals and government are armed but not the citizens is a world where all civilians are victims.
                              I don't wanna live there

Comment

• Grantman
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Knuckleduster
                                I think you mean; he got into office with the intention of trying to do better for people,
                                however, we all know that the road to hell, is paved with good intentions!

The mutherfucker is flaker than a croisant. Watch out gun lovers, he made it pretty clear he will be working on "firearm reform" over the course of his last 18 mo., After repeatedly saying he wasn't going to, flip floppy mutherfucker, just like the majority of the other presidents before him, and most likely everyone after him.
                                Like all M2 gunners, my reply to him is "Come git some mother fuckers!"
                                Last edited by Grantman; 07-26-2015, 3:17 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;