CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I feell like I just passed a kidney stone after four years of pain

... And still the whining continues...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    I feell like I just passed a kidney stone after four years of pain
    And now for the hemorrhaging.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    And now for the hemorrhaging.
    Sadly, I don't see that the pain is over, as a foreigner. It's ironic that Joe has Republican Irish sympathies, as at one point the IRA sought to undermine democracy with violence (as did their opponents).

I see a handful of people in the US stating they want to do the same, on either side.
    Biden's speech was interesting, he (or his speech writer) knows what's ahead. There's a lot at stake and I don't need to tell you Unity is crucial.

Hate's blind , and corrodes the pocket that holds it, I know and i've seen the funerals.
    No-one wants to see another Omaha , or Detroit , 1967.
    Like i've said, good luck America.

Get Adobe Flash player

Amen!

Get Adobe Flash player

Witless Ape Rides Helicopter

Legacy

WHITE HOUSE
    Witless Ape Rides Helicopter
    By KEVIN D. WILLIAMSON
    January 20, 2021 3:07 PM

Then-President Donald Trump departs the White House aboard Marine One ahead of the inauguration of then-president-elect Joe Biden, Washington, D.C., January 20, 2021. (Andrew Kelly/Reuters)
    Goodbye to Donald J. Trump, the man who wanted to be Conrad Hilton but turned out to be Paris Hilton.

Well, that sucked.

Memo to MAGA and all its myriad fellow-travelers: Maybe Death of a Salesman as presented by Leni Riefenstahl just wasn’t the show Americans were dying to tune into this season.

And, while we’re at it, maybe turning your party over to Generalissimo Walter Mitty, his hideous scheming spawn, and the studio audience from Hee-Haw was not just absolutely aces as a political strategy.

Think on it, Cletus. I know this whole thing still sounds like your idea of a good time — how’s that working out for you?
    Let me refresh your memory: On the day Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Republicans controlled not only the White House but both houses of Congress. They were in a historically strong position elsewhere as well, controlling both legislative chambers in 32 states. They pissed that away like they were midnight drunks karaoke-warbling that old Chumbawumba song: In 2021, they control approximately squat. The House is run by Nancy Pelosi. The Senate is run, as a practical matter, by Kamala Harris. And Joe Biden won the presidency, notwithstanding whatever the nut-cutlet guest-hosting for Dennis Prager this week has to say about it.
    Let me refresh your memory: On the day Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Republicans controlled not only the White House but both houses of Congress. They were in a historically strong position elsewhere as well, controlling both legislative chambers in 32 states. They pissed that away like they were midnight drunks karaoke-warbling that old Chumbawumba song: In 2021, they control approximately squat. The House is run by Nancy Pelosi. The Senate is run, as a practical matter, by Kamala Harris. And Joe Biden won the presidency, notwithstanding whatever the nut-cutlet guest-hosting for Dennis Prager this week has to say about it.
    Donald Trump is, in fact, the first president since Herbert Hoover to lead his party to losing the presidency, the House, and the Senate all in a single term. Along with being the first president to be impeached twice and the first game-show host elected to the office, that’s Trump’s claim to the history books. Well, that and 400,000 dead Americans and the failed coup d’état business.

As for the ratings Trump fears and worships, ask the Third Lady: Melania Trump departs the scene the most unpopular presidential wife in recorded statistical history.

You Trumpish Republicans sneered that Joe Biden was too corrupt and too senescent to win a presidential campaign, that he was one part mafioso and one part turnip.

That turnip kicked your dumb asses from Delaware to D.C.

So you rioted. Real smart move, Cletus.

Five Americans are dead. Barricades have been erected around the Capitol. Thousands of federal troops have been deployed to the streets of Washington. State capitols have been obliged to prepare for siege. Americans blame you for this — and they are not wrong.

“Trust the plan,” the QAnon cultists say. Is this what you were planning? I know you are stupid, but you are not that stupid.

“Oh, but he fights!” you’ll say — over and over and over. He didn’t fight — he tweeted. He’s ten feet tall on social media and a pushover in real life. Trade deficit: up. Unemployment rate: rising. Abortion rate: rising. Beijing: rising. The coronavirus body-count: rising.

But he sure did tweet a lot!

Get Adobe Flash player

Trump is a dogfucker. Fuck him. That is all.

If you think the new clown has your best interests in his heart you are as delusional as he is. Just another feel good elitist that doesn't care any more about you than the last one.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Motoshark1 View Post
    If you think the new clown has your best interests in his heart you are as delusional as he is. Just another feel good elitist that doesn't care any more about you than the last one.
    At least Joe isn't a evil, lying, conning, stealing, want to be dictator who kissed every dictator's ass he got close to, , that sponsored an attempt to over through the government and killed 400,000 Americans! Joe will have to work really hard to top T rump.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default The Math Is Sad

The Hot Babes thread has been active for 4198 days and has 6077 posts - that's an average of 1.45 posts per day.

The Trump thread has been active for 2013 days and has had 9108 posts - that's an average of 4.52 posts per day.

Seems sad that Trump is 3 times as interesting as naked women....

"Ya'll motherfuckers need some motorsickles to ride".

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    Now go get yourself a beer Jesse. Good luck to you all.
    A shot of Gentleman Jack and a few Rusty Nails worked for me ..

Haha ... Old Bone Spurs has this to see flying over Mar-a Largo ..

Behind high hedgerows, cocooned by the Secret Service and isolated from social media, Donald Trump might have thought he was safe from hecklers and botherers inside his gilded Mar-a-Lago resort.

The lifting of federal flight restrictions around his elite hideaway in Palm Beach, Florida, however, means the sky is now the limit for detractors, creating annoyance for the former president and the ebbing band of club members who pay $200,000 a year to sip cocktails in his presence and sunbathe by his pool.

“Trump worst president ever” and “Trump you pathetic loser go back to Moscow,” read two aerial banners in block capital letters, towed by aircraft that circled over Mar-a-Lago days after he moved in.
    Last edited by Dragstews; 3 Weeks Ago at 6:33 PM.

Share This