CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

all his shit has been loaded up in the movers truck and he's out

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 70fatster View Post
    I sure can't wait till Biden get inaugurated. We need a real leader to get this country under control. Thank god for Biden!
    Dude, at least read Biden's Senate record before making a comment (or voting) He's been consistently on the losing side of the vote his entire career. He's not going to be able to lead as long as Pelosi and he minions are chasing Trump and the MAGA movement through the Senate. He's weak and hollow, 49.9% of the populace is not going to tap out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Step n Fetch it,
    Does it make you real proud to find out that Trump's insurrectionist attack was financed by foreign bitcoin. They will proly never trace it all the way to T rumps sugar daddy Putin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010921.PoliceEquipmentMAGAmob.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	108129

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    Step n Fetch it,

Name:	010921.PoliceEquipmentMAGAmob.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	108129
    Tell me again....how many weeks did the Portland" Bullshit Zone" last.....or the "Shit-in" in Manhattan and was it 1 or 2 summers in Ferguson?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Tell me again....how many weeks did the Portland" Bullshit Zone" last.....or the "Shit-in" in Manhattan and was it 1 or 2 summers in Ferguson?
    Step n Fetch It
    You are good at deflecting but not good enough to to take the focus away from a president publicly supporting an attack on the capital and financing it with foreign money.
    Can you believe that all the Republicans that poisoned Flit Michigan's water were finally charged. It's really rare to see a Rapepublican held accountable!
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

So let me get all this straight, We are saying that Biden and the Democrats are so smart and so sophisticated that they rigged all of the "swing state" elections. Keeping in mind that each state is a "privately" held election not controlled by a central government. And were also so clever that they allowed the downstream Republicans to win....hmmm.

Meanwhile Trump's team cannot even figure out how to put on hair dye without it dripping down their faces, have lost all of the court cases they brought forward, and even tried and failed at an armed insurrection....

I think I want the guy who was smart enough to outwit Trump to be pres, don't you?

Get Adobe Flash player

Dusty, not deflecting, just asking a some questions. See, DoomsBuggy asked a question:

I think I want the guy who was smart enough to outwit Trump to be pres, don't you?
    And I'll answer him.......Well, you posted that, that guy was Putin, so....no thanks.

Look, I'm up for a quality POTUS, keep the economy growing, reduce Federal reach, secure global and domestic tranquility....but Biden ain't the fella to do any of the that.......proof will be when the mob fires off the 25th and plops Harris in the Oval Office. Bet ya it's less then 18 months.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    proof will be when the mob fires off the 25th and plops Harris in the Oval Office. Bet ya it's less then 18 months.
    I think 18 months is generous.

There were alot of trump supporters here who proclaimed how he was going to win by a landslide, how great he was and what a wonderful job he is doing for the country. That , now, seems to be replaced by how horrible Joe is. So if questions are being answered, here is one. All of the pro Trumpers, what is your opinion of Trump now?

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    There were alot of trump supporters here who proclaimed how he was going to win by a landslide, how great he was and what a wonderful job he is doing for the country. That , now, seems to be replaced by how horrible Joe is. So if questions are being answered, here is one. All of the pro Trumpers, what is your opinion of Trump now?
    Nope, not deflecting to "Horrible Joe", just answering a question. What do I think of Trump now? I think he's pissed. The swamp bit back and was much deeper then he or most/any American could have imagined. This is what happens when you create a culture of career politicians. They almost got rooted out by force.

Get Adobe Flash player

biden and trump, both have a lot in common, they both sexually abused women, are rich, from screwing other people. Biden was a part of fucking over Yugoslavia, Syria, and trying to stop S. Vietnamese, who help the U.S. from coming to the USA. He wanted to leave them for the communist.... BOTH ARE ASSHOLES

Get Adobe Flash player

Holy shit, if this wasn't so sad, it would be funny.....how deep is the swamp? Leakers leak without any fear!

NBC News- The Trump letter his lawyers said should never see 'light of day'

In the days before President Donald Trump fired James Comey as FBI director -- one of the most defining moments of his presidency -- Trump penned a scathing letter to Comey that has never been publicly released. Mueller reviewed the May 2017 letter as part of his wide-ranging investigation and mentioned parts of it in his final report, but the letter has remained largely hidden from the public nearly four years later.

Now, a source connected to Mueller's probe has relayed the contents of the letter to ABC News, which -- especially in light of recent events -- offer a telling look at how Trump viewed the then-leader of the nation's top law enforcement agency. The letter then chastised Comey for "spen[ding] too much time cultivating a public image, and not enough time getting your own house in order.”
    Trump nails Comey for "not having his house in order" and someone leaks the letter....nope, everything is in order rats, snakes and snitches well fed and ready continue DC politics as usual.

Good luck Joe.

Get Adobe Flash player

Nuke the swamp!

Get Adobe Flash player

Gov is Gov no matter what country. The only winners are the big dollar international merchants and the share holders

Get Adobe Flash player

For today's comic relief. Trump announced some of the people he wants in his "National Garden of American Heroes". One of those selected was Woody Guthrie, who in my book IS an American Hero. In honor here is one of his songs....

Get Adobe Flash player

Kinda seems like a healing moment for Trump, don't ya think?

Get Adobe Flash player

Last edited by Dragstews; 01-22-2021 at 9:42 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Now go get yourself a beer Jesse. Good luck to you all.
    Last edited by Hoghead; 01-20-2021 at 2:03 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Name:	TMW2021-01-20color.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	108192

Share This