CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    These are the same Intel annalists who investigated Russia, Russia, Russia for 3 year to the tune of $48 million ad came up empty handed. Drain the Swamp and be done with them all.
    Lets at least be honest with each other here. They found a lot, but the decision was to not prosecute a sitting president. Just wait till he is out and see how fast he is charged.

Get Adobe Flash player

Anybody catch the last debate?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    Anybody catch the last debate?
    I didn't figure you all would mention it since T rump came off like a spoiled child and surprisingly Joe didn't step on his own dick.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

I thought he did pretty good, actually..

Much better than the last outing.

I thought Joe bad a bad night.

Get Adobe Flash player

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2956.JPG  

Get Adobe Flash player

I know that you want to spin it hard but T rump looked like an idiot.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    Lets at least be honest with each other here. They found a lot, but the decision was to not prosecute a sitting president. Just wait till he is out and see how fast he is charged.
    like they charged Hilary?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    I didn't figure you all would mention it since T rump came off like a spoiled child and surprisingly Joe didn't step on his own dick.
    Dusty
    Like we'll phase out Fossil fuels...."hear that Oklahoma, Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio"

He didn't step on it, he ripped it off and flung it into the crowd!

Get Adobe Flash player

My favorite line from all of Saturdays stumping came from Trump.." They brought out Obama for an event in Florida...42 people showed up"

Get Adobe Flash player

In the America I grew up in, Joe would lose. Big style.

Trump has basically adopted the policies of the JFK democrats when the dems abdicated and began chasing special interest money and spitting on working class voters. Particularly whites. Leaving contemporary democrats and the Bushie, Country Club types, with more in common with one another than they have with the American working and middle class.

To choose just one example of this from the last debate, think about the horrible.. Terrible! RACIST! EVIL! Crime bill Joe Biden supported and is now running away from?

That bill worked and crime rates dropped. Joe Biden, and even Hillary in 2016, should have been able to run on it as a success. But they cannot, because their base is too radical to accept facts at face value now.

Rudy Giuliani saved NYC and Mike Bloomberg is an asshole, but Bloomberg did continue to drive crime rates down there and did a good job in that regard.

Again, he should be able to run on this as an achievement and the old dem party would have rewarded him for it. But the dem base and their special interest financiers won't accept facts like this. So, he had to run away from it.

Today's democrat leaders even have trouble calling down rioters, arsonists and murderers for the same reason.

If Joe wins, you'll see the interests they cater to empowered and they will try their best to raid the treasury for them, pass regulations to benefit them and open the borders and ship American jobs off to make them rich.. The bill for all of that will fall on the working and middle class our bipartisan political establishment now have little use for.

This is not a recipe for success. It would be rejected outright 20 years ago..
    Last edited by confab; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:59 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Confab
    Do you want me to help you look for your mind? Trump is as close to Communism as practiced in Russia and China as he can possibly be. Take everything away from most everybody and give it to a few at the top.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

I guess so.. Because I don't see that at all?

Please expound. It's a mystery to me.

Get Adobe Flash player

DustyDave, Help me understand your point of view. Lets look at the corporate tax rate. Trumps wants to keep it low to give corporations an incentive to build in America and expand jobs and wealth. Biden want to slap and extra 7% on them "so the rich pay their fair share"

As I see it, a corporation hit with a 7% tax hike will A) pass it on to the consumer or B) lower their expense which usually means layoffs, either way, it's hurting the little guy who he's trying to help

So explain how a tax hike on corporations and individuals earning +400K ( which includes single proprietors ) helps the low and middle class?

Maybe confab isn't the one who's lost his mind?

Biden gave billions to other countries in exchange for millions being given to his son. And that's just his son, we have no idea really how many of his buddies got fat too. Wake up people and smell the coffee, the democrats want to help everybody in other countries mainly because it's easier to hide this kind of corrupt bullshit.
    When you think about all the lame ass trade deals made by those assholes it should make you sick. These people have been selling our countries future in exchange for their own wealth. It has affected everyone in this country. That's right, I said Country. You know, the kind of place where there are borders and laws?
    If this place is so fucking bad you are free to leave it and I wish you would! Try that in a communist country!
    If it sucked so bad we wouldn't have to build walls and patrol borders to keep people from everywhere else out. They wouldn't want to be here in the first place.
    Biden is really just the outcome of the "anybody but Trump" mentality. Unfortunately he's all they've got right now?
    Makes me sick to hear that asshole proclaiming to have led us out of the recession from the mortgage crisis. It was the slowest recovery ever, and didn't take off until Trump got in office. How quick people forget how their 401K's shot up with Trump.
    Bottom line is the confidence of the people in our leadership drives our economy.
    Trump is a fucking Rockstar among presidents.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DustyDave View Post
    Confab
    Do you want me to help you look for your mind? Trump is as close to Communism as practiced in Russia and China as he can possibly be. Take everything away from most everybody and give it to a few at the top.
    Dusty
    You need locate your own mind before trying to help anyone else. The comment above is the most delusional, backward shit I've heard in a long time.

Get Adobe Flash player

Blah, blah, blah, blah. No one that supports Trump is going to listen, no one that does not support him is going to listen. We all just vent our frustration. It would just be best to move away from the 24 hour news cycle he creates with his round the clock firehose of fucknuttery that he sprays in our face. Some like the taste, some don't.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBohus View Post
    Ohhhhhkay..

Well.. Looks like the democrats can't make jokes about Alabama anymore.

Get Adobe Flash player

Nor can the Dumbocrats deny the authenticity of the Hunter Biden Lap Top. Seems it contains several hours of audio files of Hunter's chats with his associates. Lesson #1, Never record your "great ideas" when your high.

Share This