CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

It's a hoax, just ask 'im...anything to avoid the next debate - with microphones controlled shut off...

Get Adobe Flash player

Anybody catch the VP debate last night?

Get Adobe Flash player

Yup, Harris is another Clinton. The expression on her face when she was trying to empathize with the parents of Kayla Mueller made me sick.

I don't understand how the Dems can harp on the 200K Covid deaths when they support the extermination of over 900K infants by abortion each year. I know Roe V. Wade is the Law of the land. But a life is a life, you can't honor one and dismiss the other.

I hope the American people remember the Primaries because Harris has done a 180 on Fracking, Fossil Fuel, Green New Deal, Tax cuts and Joe Biden. She's a real POS
    Last edited by Fetch; 10-08-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yeah.. I think Pence got the better end of that by about a mile.

Kamala didn't do well at all. She lied, flip flopped and made up a phony story about Abraham Lincoln.

It was kind of a beat down..

I know she can't be president.

Should have picked Susan Rice!

Get Adobe Flash player

Tulsi Gabbard, but hey after this, she might flip Republican?

Get Adobe Flash player

She's a Bernie Bot.. But she's pretty and serves in the military.

I swear, I think more Republicans like her than dems do.

She went absolutely nowhere in the primary. They hate her.

Get Adobe Flash player

Wonder what/why is behind the refusal for Trump to debate Biden "virtually" . The Debate commission alluded to having monitors to ensure Biden was not reading from teleprompters. Having made that statement I suspect there was more then just a hunch that might be an issue. Likewise, Trumps doctor gave him the "all clear" to appear in public, so what is the real DNC's issue with an in person debate? I mean we had spit shields for the VP's... bring back the cone of silence if that would help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cone-of-silence.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	106652

Get Adobe Flash player

Trump is not a debater, he wants to be in the room where he can turn it into a brawl. Typical bully crap. He has also demonstrated that he will not abide by the agreement to allow the other person to talk uninterrupted. He knows he would lose in a virtual setting where the moderator could actually mute him when he goes off the rails.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    The Debate commission alluded to having monitors to ensure Biden was not reading from teleprompters.
    He probably doesn't trust them? And there's no good reason to.

I mean, two of their mods are left wing shills. Once is writing a laudatory, in depth, book about Pelosi. The other tweeted "Never Trump!" stuff and interned for Ted Kennedy and Joe Biden himself.

So, if there's ambivalence? I can see why. Plus, this is a change they made (allegedly) unilaterally. It's not what Trump or Joe agreed to and they're being dicks about it. In being dicks about it, they took themselves right out of the whole ballgame. People can fairly ask what good are they and why should they exist?

The history of the commission is kind of suspect anyway. Presidential debates used to be organized by the League of Women Voters and they did a very good job with this task. IIRC, the establishment candidates kicked them over including Ross Perot and formed this body to take their place.

so what is the real DNC's issue with an in person debate?
    I dunno? They may be scared Joe can't hold it together? Although, someone told me earlier (And I have not confirmed it) that the Biden Camp echoed Trump's aggravation over the change?

Really though, WE need a debate.. Don't we? Nobody else does.

The politics watchers want this because it is a rite of passage for a politician. It is a long American tradition. It is a sport, of sorts. It is theater. It is a lot of things to us. But to everyone else who isn't a politico? I don't think it matters.

Joe Biden has been in office for 47 years. Donald Trump has been scrutinized with the Hubble Telescope up his ass for 5. There's no mysteries here. Nobody is really undecided. We just want it for sporting purposes.
    Last edited by confab; 10-09-2020 at 9:55 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

PS: I think this election is going to boil down to how informed the electorate is.

If they're informed? Joe is fucked.. There's way he gets elected or even comes close.

If they're lofos? He might win..

But he's the worst candidate they could have possibly chosen and Kamala is a terrible choice for VP.

Mayor Pete would have been a better bet. Or Bernie.

If Joe does win, we'll probably see a repeat of the Obama tenure where they lose congress immediately and we have a Mexican standoff for the following 2 to 6 years.

Get Adobe Flash player

PSS: Trump is doing several hours on the Limbaugh Show today, and he's killing it.. If anyone is interested and wants to listen.

I thought you have to quarantine for 14 days with covid? Trump out in 3 days? Its a miracle, he truly is extra ordinary. The real questions are when did he get it? Why are they refusing to tell us? Could it be he knew he had it and went about like nothing was wrong? They say at the press meetings he gets tested every day. He himself said he gets tested every 2 or 3 days. For once in his presidency can we get a TRUTHFUL answer to the question? What is so hard about that?
    Last edited by flatman; 10-09-2020 at 12:12 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

With an unbiased media, nothing. But the media wants the info for attack purposes. No answer mutes them, same reason Joe won't answer the court packing question.

Trouble with Trump on the EIB is he is singing to the choir and very little of it will get repeated and what the networks pick up will be turned into attack ads dressed up as "News.

Get Adobe Flash player

Trump nailed it tonight...Biden still doesn't know what "it" is...so sad

Well it's coming to a head. The FBI had Hunters laptop for a couple of months. The MSM has less then 10min of coverage of the biggest story in the last 3 years. This is when you pay attention to who is defending Biden and take notes as to who are the corrupt, bought and paid for, enemies of this nation.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Trump & Others in Congress have the dirt to prosecute The Treasonous Rats
    (Brennon, Hillary, Biden, & Obama) for their involvement in the murders of seal team six in the bengazi debacle,
    And the illegal pay off of billions of dollars to Iran for the cover up. (They had to kill Seal Team six to save Their asses).
    in other words, Biden will be Toast.
    Get ready for another 4 years of Mr. Trump.

Get Adobe Flash player

I think all the divisiveness and partisanship have made people forget how to use their bullshit meters. Take the Hunter Biden laptop story, and swap out Hunter for Jared Kushner, or Don Jr.. You wouldn't believe a word of it. I'm a Biden supporter, and I wouldn't believe this story if it were about Jared or Don Jr. The guy who wrote the story for The Post didn't want his name on the by-line. What reporter doesn't want his name on a story that big? The Post ended up crediting two women, one who had recently come from Fox, and had never had a by-line before, and another who didn't know she'd been credited 'til after. Dozens of intelligence annalists have said that the whole thing reeks of Russian disinformation. Them I tend to believe.

Get Adobe Flash player

These are the same Intel annalists who investigated Russia, Russia, Russia for 3 year to the tune of $48 million ad came up empty handed. Drain the Swamp and be done with them all.

Get Adobe Flash player

I initially felt the same way about the laptop. I felt the same way because, seems like pretty long odds.. A lot like Donald Trump hiring hookers to pee on a bed. It's like: "Seriously? This seems hokey."

But there may be something to the foreign dealing. Hunter's ex business partner is in jail, and he released tens of thousands of emails which were still in place on the gmail server. And an ex-manager of theirs backs them up.

Now I'm not so sure?

And the laptop is frustrating because it hasn't really been covered like a news story. It has been selectively leaked and there's speculation that runs in all directions now.

It needs to just be released and either validated or debunked.

I think America is owed that, and when there were questions about Trump and Russian collusion they got their due as well.

Share This