CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Agree.. Trump interrupted so badly (Joe did his share too, though.) that he actually saved Biden a few times.

Nobody is talking about this, but Biden dropped an absolute bombshell nobody caught because Trump fucking interrupted him.

Biden was explaining that his vaunted, Holy, "Public Option" insurance would only apply to people already getting Medicaid. So, it doesn't matter. His base (the Bernie Bros, who really want this.) won't get it. It's meaningless. It's effectively a lie. It's NOTHING..

And that would have been huge if anyone heard it, but about that time, Trump cuts him off..

OMFZ..

VonZipper

And these two guys are our choices.

Do You want Canned Spam or Potted Meat?

VonZipper

Donald Trump claims the Portland Sherriff endorsed him.

Portland Sherriff: Not a Chance

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/...pport-him.html

Get Adobe Flash player

I just can't believe nobody mentioned this in the post analysis. Trump interrupting must have meant they didn't hear it.

It's big.

Wallace: [On the Public Option]

..It will end private insurance and create a government takeover of healthcare. Your response to that?
    Joe Biden:

It does not. It's only for those people who are so poor they qualify for Medicaid. They can get that free in most states except governors who want to deny people who are poor Medicaid. Anyone who qualifies for Medicare would -- excuse me, Medicaid would automatically be enrolled in the public option. The vast majority of the American people would still not be in that option, number one.

VonZipper

Some will say Trump won, others will say Biden won.

The whole world was watching, and they are laughing and or in shock.

This is what we have become.

Get Adobe Flash player

I think Trump will ease off on the next debate and let America see Joe stumble his way through and hour and 1/2 but with mail in voting already taking place, it will be too late.

confab, I caught Joe's "Public Option", as well as his Green Deal, no Green Deal sentence and he didn't refute "shutting down the country".

It was an unsettling evening, but if you listened, it's clear Biden is playing to the radical left.
    Last edited by Fetch; 09-30-2020 at 8:11 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

What a joke 2 fucking retards
    I just wish china and mexico would hurry up and invade us so i get to kill liberals

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    I think Trump will ease off on the next debate and let America see Joe stumble his way through and hour and 1/2 but with mail in voting already taking place, it will be too late.

confab, I caught Joe's "Public Option", as well as his Green Deal, no Green Deal sentence and he didn't refute "shutting down the country".

It was an unsettling evening, but if you listened, it's clear Biden is playing to the radical left.
    He also had nothing to say about SCOTUS packing and "defund the police" (Which he never explicitly endorsed, to be honest about it.) is merely having some social worker or something ride along with cops so they don't kill anybody.

All the prog stuff is *big yawn* issues to me.. But to the Bernie Bros in his base? Biden kinda kicked them in the balls last night.

Wonder how they're feeling about all of this? Not good, I bet.

Get Adobe Flash player

PS: What I heard was:

1) "Public Option" is for poor people, and indistinguishable from the Medicaid system we have now.

2) "Defund the police" is Dr. Phil ride along with cops to talk to people and shit. ("Hey man.. Don't be an asshole. Put the knife down, man...")

3) The "Green New Deal" (Which he does reference on his website) is just throwing a bunch of money at electric cars for the "government fleet" (Wonder how the US Marshals will feel about waiting for them to charge?) building 500 billion, zillion, charging stations for the aforementioned "cars" And insulating buildings so they're like, really efficient. (Government Buildings, I guess? Not sure.) Green Jobs for everyone.. Somehow. Whatever..

4) Antifa don't exist.. They're an "idea" which lives in its parent's basement, emerging occasionally to set some stuff on fire.

5) Hunter Biden has been debunked.. In fact, Hunter is so debunked, he doesn't even exist! Like Antifa, Moscow, China and Ukraine.. They're just figments of your imagination, man.

6) Pack the Scotus? His policy will be whatever it is, but here's the deal.. You need to vote and blah, blah.. blahblahblah. I refuse to answer.

I dunno if his base is going to like some of this stuff?

I mean, Bernie had all the energy and the radical reforms. That was 100% him. The GenZ's s loved him for it.

Joe is basically saying we're going back to the Obama years and don't expect much else.

I dunno if this is going to play with his base?

In contrast: Trump is 1000% committed to growth policies and 1000% percent opposed to anything that impedes that.

He's not going to change course. No radical departures here. Same old, going forward.. Just more of it.
    Last edited by confab; 09-30-2020 at 9:37 AM.

VonZipper

The White House has become the Entertainment wing of the Government.

The mock outrage and manufactured crisis thing has gotten boring.

Perhaps future Presidents could play us some guitar and do some dance routines?

VonZipper

Blaming the Fires in California on bad Forest management was a hoot.

Those are Federal Forests. Maybe he should get a rake?

Get Adobe Flash player

When you start looking into the California wildfire problem, you find a very, VERY complicated mess.

Surprisingly so. It seems like a simple issue, and it might even be.. Till you involve all the players (And there are several) and the people and the politics involved. Both at the state and the national level.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/05/...dfire-debacle/

Get Adobe Flash player

West coast will not do prescribed burns.....problem, even the Native Americans knew and did this to clean the forest. Sen. Schumer just said in live news conference, that he is doing a proposal to eliminate all internal combustion vehicles off the roads by 2040....

VonZipper

Disney has signed Trump to star in the Next Star Wars movie. He will be known as TAXI VADER!

I'm done hearing and seeing news about Trump.

Get Adobe Flash player

The trump presidency. . . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CFTIOQCqTc

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by VonZipper View Post
    Blaming the Fires in California on bad Forest management was a hoot.

Those are Federal Forests. Maybe he should get a rake?
    or ease up on the regulations to harvest timber on Federal Lands. It is so difficult and costly to timber that it just doesn't pay so it's left to burn. The current administration is trying to deregulate but it seems the life of a spotted owl is more valuable than human life at the moment. Here on the east coast, I got denied a permit because some state biologist thought the land was hosting a family of white owls. 5 years now, have yet to see 'em!

Get Adobe Flash player

If there was any doubt as to who I'm voting for

You America hating bedwetting pussies can vote for dementia addled sleepy joe and his pack of rampaging chimps

You can Kneel before your commie overlords...

VonZipper

Somebody pissed in the Koolaid!

Get Adobe Flash player

Donald Trump and Melania tested positive for Wuhan 19.

Are beginning quarantine procedures.

Share This