• Show
Clear All
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Time will tell.........

Comment

• DoomBuggy
      • Oct 2016

Well that new Tax code has worked well. Full Story here: https://www.nbcnews.com/business/tax...x-plan-n993046

By Kathryn Kranhold
      This story was originally published by The Center for Public Integrity, a nonprofit, nonpartisan investigative news organization in Washington, D.C.

Taxpayers are scrambling to make last-minute payments due to the Internal Revenue Service in just four days, but many of the country's largest publicly-held corporations are doing better: They've reported they owe absolutely nothing on the billions of dollars in profits they earned last year.

At least 60 companies reported that their 2018 federal tax rates amounted to effectively zero, or even less than zero, on income earned on U.S. operations, according to an analysis released today by the Washington, D.C.-based think tank, the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy. The number is more than twice as many as ITEP found roughly, per year, on average in an earlier, multi-year analysis before the new tax law went into effect.

Comment

• Fetch
        • Sep 2017

Today's lesson in Trumo'nomics is...... Being an LLC and filing an 1120 is better then filing on a 1099misc which is still better then filing on a W-2.
        Last edited by Fetch; 04-11-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• btalley63
          • Apr 2024

Bring it on!

Originally posted by Fetch
          Really?

Nielsen's resignation was due to poor job performance- proof of the pudding is all over the media...all the media

Caging kids? "Containment areas" were constructed under the Obama Administration, under the current admin., the areas are no longer being used.

AG Barr has zero legal requirement to release the Mueller Report in any form. His release of the redacted report is above and beyond the scope of what the law requires

And this is troubling....AG Barr is looking into the "origins" of the the Mueller probe.......could be a very dark day in American History. As I said earlier, I think history is going to paint a very grim picture of the Obama Administration and the 2016 DNC. I think we will learn why Hilary was so upset over the election results.
          All of these questions could probably be answered if they just released the Mueller report. I would really like to know what made the Republican appointed judges keep renewing the FISA warrants. Meanwhile, the yellow bellied yam in the White House is accusing Americans of treason. Dark days alright.

Comment

• Fetch
            • Sep 2017

Perhaps they are treasonous? Greg Craig was indicted this afternoon for alleged violations involving Ukrainians....could he be the first domino to fall in the FISA investigation?

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• btalley63
                • Apr 2024

Perhaps they are treasonous? Greg Craig was indicted this afternoon for alleged violations involving Ukrainians....could he be the first domino to fall in the FISA investigation?
                Craig was indicted for doing the same thing Manafort did. Had nothing to do with the FISA warrants. Damn, now Obama has one indictment to gobbler necks how many?

Comment

• Fetch
                  • Sep 2017

Criag's indictment involves his relationship with the Ukrainian's whom the Russian's are trying to pull under their control, militarily, politically, culturally &religiously. The US and Western Europe are aiding the Ukraine on all fronts with the exception of military aid. Russia wins if it gives the Ukraine a black eye in it's effort to gain freedom from Russian influence. Watch as Russia-Russia-Russia flips to Ukraine-Ukraine-Ukraine with a larger set of players.

You think it's coincidental that AG Barr comments that he's looking into the origins of the FISA warrant, the Mueller report gets redacted and that Criag and Julian Assange both get brought in on the same week? Ever here the phrase Byzantine Politics?

Comment

• btalley63
                    • Apr 2024

Criag's indictment involves his relationship with the Ukrainian's whom the Russian's are trying to pull under their control, militarily, politically, culturally &religiously. The US and Western Europe are aiding the Ukraine on all fronts with the exception of military aid. Russia wins if it gives the Ukraine a black eye in it's effort to gain freedom from Russian influence. Watch as Russia-Russia-Russia flips to Ukraine-Ukraine-Ukraine with a larger set of players.

You think it's coincidental that AG Barr comments that he's looking into the origins of the FISA warrant, the Mueller report gets redacted and that Criag and Julian Assange both get brought in on the same week? Ever here the phrase Byzantine Politics?
                    Craig was out of the Whitehouse when his crimes occured. Barr is just parroting the spray tan turkey necks statements. He is starting an investigation without any proof? But again, I welcome any and all indictments. Assange got dumped because people were tired of living with him. But the trumpanzee deep state conspiracy lives on.

Comment

• hillcat
                      • Mar 2015

The best defense is a good offense.
                      He's offensive.

Comment

• Fetch
                        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by btalley63
                        Craig was out of the Whitehouse when his crimes occured.
                        But not absent from DNC members

I think the Feds had to do more with the removal and extradition of Assange then the Embassy Officials

Deep State conspiracy...I think not....look at how many have made a life time carrier out of "Public Service". It's a lucrative vocation. Give them an apartment and 30K a year for their service and watch them run to the private sector.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                          • Oct 2016

Oh please take it at least on step further, once you leave a 10 year ban on working for any type of lobbying firm.

Comment

• Fetch
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                            Oh please take it at least on step further, once you leave a 10 year ban on working for any type of lobbying firm.
                            Should be a lifetime exclusion.....George Washington just wanted to get back to his farm....oh how we have strayed!

Comment

• Dragstews
                              • Sep 2010

Last edited by Dragstews; 04-12-2019, 8:23 PM.
                              Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                                • May 2015

Just when I thought I couldn’t love my president any more...
                                About the illegal invasion problem I was always wondering why they don’t just dump them all into the “sanctuary cities” and let the people who want open borders let their systems be overwhelmed and their taxes skyrocket. Well it turns out it’s actually being discussed hallelujah let the open border morons suffer the consequences

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 04-15-2019, 5:43 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;