CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #8761

    Default

    When this thread hits page 101 I'm thinking of switching to democrat. Just to be a trendsetter.

  2. #8762
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flexgrow View Post
    When this thread hits page 101 I'm thinking of switching to democrat. Just to be a trendsetter.
    "Flexgrow"

    So you just joined a Chopper forum and all six of your posts have nothing to do with Choppers...And now you're committing to voting for demented Biden and his army of rampaging chimps..sounds about right.

    Isn't it time for you to get back into traffiic?

    do moron hiway "protester" web zombies die when they get hit by a car?

  3. #8763
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    "Flexgrow"

    So you just joined a Chopper forum and all six of your posts have nothing to do with Choppers...And now you're committing to voting for demented Biden and his army of rampaging chimps..sounds about right.

    Isn't it time for you to get back into traffiic?

    do moron hiway "protester" web zombies die when they get hit by a car?
    How about none of us vote for anybody because they're all fucking evil what's your opinion on that?
    Last edited by Nobodyknowsimashithead; 07-27-2020 at 8:12 AM.

  4. #8764
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Now that's a protest position all democrats should get behind!

    Here's your first sign....get your cardboard and sharpie ready

    No - Votes - For - Joe


    I'm sure the rest of America will follow your lead

  5. #8765
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Protesting is dumb you can go ahead with that one
    And as usual you missed the point and just grabbed onto parts you could use to sound like a smartass
    No votes at all and see how that works out
    Let me guess we should all vote for your team because your team is cooler and right and their team sucks yeah that's right awesome dude ������������
    Last edited by Nobodyknowsimashithead; 07-27-2020 at 9:11 AM.

  6. #8766
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    See it's not politics that interest me I don't care about that it's all bullshit
    What's interesting is the mindset of people and how they can believe so strongly in just words or writings that it causes them to fight and kill and die over just some words
    Certain groups and their ability to completely control people like religions and governments and racially motivated organizations can easily use the masses like zombies to carry out their will and that's what's fascinating and I'm curious to see in a few decades how the events of these times are remembered and what spin is put on them.
    So thanks to everyone whos jamming their opinions down each other's throats keep posting pictures with small flash statements that represent what you think is right and talk about running down chimps on your badass death machines this is solid gold entertainment
    I get that you believe in something this strongly all the tuff guys talk from both sides proves that but what I want to know is why do you believe so strongly in whatever it is and don't just tell me "cuz it's right" I'd really like to know it's interesting
    Parts of this are kind of like watching a bill riccio documentary play out on an online forum or NFL without all the grabass
    Last edited by Nobodyknowsimashithead; 07-27-2020 at 9:36 AM.

  7. #8767
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flexgrow View Post
    When this thread hits page 101 I'm thinking of switching to democrat. Just to be a trendsetter.
    Back up a few pages.. There's plenty of them here.

    If you want to be a trendsetter, consider transgendered midgetry, or double reverse lesbianism or something.. Because all the political bases are already covered.

  8. #8768
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyknowsimashithead View Post
    How about none of us vote for anybody because they're all fucking evil what's your opinion on that?
    Same as last election pick the lesser of two evils 2016 was trump versus cuntface and now it's 2020 it's Trump versus demented Biden and his pack of America hating rampaging chimps. Seems like a no brainer to me
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 07-27-2020 at 4:54 PM.

  9. #8769
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyknowsimashithead View Post
    And as usual you missed the point
    Nope, wrong again....it was...Sarcasm...I was so fucking on point...your "I'm non political" babble is pure bullshit. Passive ignorance is not an enlightened position.....it's the bottom half of the dog, worse even, because you don't even get that your takin' up the ass.

    No votes? how does that work out? Ask a North Korean.
    Last edited by Fetch; 07-27-2020 at 7:50 PM.

  10. #8770

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    467

    Default

    And Rome burned while Nero played GOLF?

  11. #8771
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    To no one in particular..

    Any thoughts on Kamala as VP?

  12. #8772
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    To no one in particular..

    Any thoughts on Kamala as VP?
    Sound choice for the Dems. Only thing not in her favour for them is some of the black vote will see her as a 'cop'.
    Also buys her silence, removing one more (and prominent) ally of the woman who accused Biden of assaulting her.

    If she ever listens to her Dad she might understand economics too.
    Last edited by Hoghead; 08-16-2020 at 12:59 PM.

  13. #8773
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Nope, wrong again....it was...Sarcasm...I was so fucking on point...your "I'm non political" babble is pure bullshit. Passive ignorance is not an enlightened position.....it's the bottom half of the dog, worse even, because you don't even get that your takin' up the ass.

    No votes? how does that work out? Ask a North Korean.
    I get your point about votes, liking the last sentence. What I can tell you is that it's a democratic right/choice not to vote, especially if you think they are all self-serving assholes. I know, it doesn't seem constructive to abstain. I try to avoid it....

  14. #8774
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Agree about abstention, but then you have to live with the choice of others. As long as you can live within or outside their box.....but then their decisions always seem to effect the innocent.

    As far as self serving politicians, they all have motive. You just have to pick the one that does the least damage. I can live with an inflated ego far better then the Feds in every corner of my life.

    As far as Kamala as a VP? If I were Joe, I'd sleep with one eye open and the safety off. This was the biggest set up, even bigger Hilary ousting Bernie in the 2016 DNC. Go back and look at he debates, particularly Tulsi's responses, after Kamala lit into Biden. This was a hush up-shut up put Biden aside nomination. Pelosi and crew and running the show.

    BBQ's gonna have fun, her mouth is as abrasive as Hilary's

  15. #8775
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    Sound choice for the Dems. Only thing not in her favour for them is some of the black vote will see her as a 'cop'.
    Also buys her silence, removing one more (and prominent) ally of the woman who accused Biden of assaulting her.

    If she ever listens to her Dad she might understand economics too.
    That's an interesting take.

    When I look at it, all I see is a series of errors. Beginning when Biden (foolishly, in my opinion) said he would pick a female running mate.. Which I believe he then narrowed to a black female.

    Which is significant when you consider that the VP will be the president soon and it just makes it look like pandering. It doesn't look like he thoughtfully chose the best person for the job. It also says he may be a little soft with blacks and women, so he said that to shore his chances up. If he wanted to choose a black female, I think he should have just done it without telegraphing it first, so as to not delegitimize her and himself.

    While Kamala is pretty for a woman her age (At least I think so) and while she is seemingly accomplished and technically very well qualified for such a position, she's dumb. Literally. I just don't think she has the horsepower for it and I would have chosen Susan Rice if I had to pick a black woman known in national politics with name recognition.

    Also, she was rejected by her own base. Republicans didn't do that. The democrats had the chance to elevate her to the presidential ticket and they demurred. She didn't even do well in California. It wasn't even close.

    She's also pretty far left and brings unneeded baggage to the ticket. Ironically, even as far left as she is, swaths of the dem base (seems to be the Bernie Bros) don't appreciate her? I don't get this at all, but it does seem to be a real thing. They don't like her. Perhaps it is her former "cop" status, as you suggested?

    I think he could have done much better, but I will concede that there is probably a faction in the dem party who will like the pick just because it is a black female. So, maybe that will offset the negatives I see, or maybe they're not negatives at all to the dem way of thinking?

  16. #8776
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Agree about abstention, but then you have to live with the choice of others. As long as you can live within or outside their box.....but then their decisions always seem to effect the innocent.

    As far as self serving politicians, they all have motive. You just have to pick the one that does the least damage. I can live with an inflated ego far better then the Feds in every corner of my life.

    As far as Kamala as a VP? If I were Joe, I'd sleep with one eye open and the safety off. This was the biggest set up, even bigger Hilary ousting Bernie in the 2016 DNC. Go back and look at he debates, particularly Tulsi's responses, after Kamala lit into Biden. This was a hush up-shut up put Biden aside nomination. Pelosi and crew and running the show.

    BBQ's gonna have fun, her mouth is as abrasive as Hilary's
    Sure enough! Few can live outside the influence of politics, vote or be damned really. As for Kamala's nomination, they say in the British Army keep your friends close and your enemies closer, but i'm not sure that's the motivation here either.....
    BTW- where is BBQ? (Sturgis probably) I tried saying his name three times , too.

  17. #8777
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    That's an interesting take.

    When I look at it, all I see is a series of errors. Beginning when Biden (foolishly, in my opinion) said he would pick a female running mate.. Which I believe he then narrowed to a black female.

    Which is significant when you consider that the VP will be the president soon and it just makes it look like pandering. It doesn't look like he thoughtfully chose the best person for the job. It also says he may be a little soft with blacks and women, so he said that to shore his chances up. If he wanted to choose a black female, I think he should have just done it without telegraphing it first, so as to not delegitimize her and himself.

    While Kamala is pretty for a woman her age (At least I think so) and while she is seemingly accomplished and technically very well qualified for such a position, she's dumb. Literally. I just don't think she has the horsepower for it and I would have chosen Susan Rice if I had to pick a black woman known in national politics with name recognition.

    Also, she was rejected by her own base. Republicans didn't do that. The democrats had the chance to elevate her to the presidential ticket and they demurred. She didn't even do well in California. It wasn't even close.

    She's also pretty far left and brings unneeded baggage to the ticket. Ironically, even as far left as she is, swaths of the dem base (seems to be the Bernie Bros) don't appreciate her? I don't get this at all, but it does seem to be a real thing. They don't like her. Perhaps it is her former "cop" status, as you suggested?

    I think he could have done much better, but I will concede that there is probably a faction in the dem party who will like the pick just because it is a black female. So, maybe that will offset the negatives I see, or maybe they're not negatives at all to the dem way of thinking?
    Time will tell, but it is an odd choice in some regards. If Biden has her support she's a tough talker to have riding shotgun with you. Depends what her end game is. I think I know, and so does her Party, for Joe Biden it'll be all about timing. IF he gets in I can't see him getting two terms, he's damned old already. It would be incredibly rash to grab her just to ride the BLM /P.C. wave too, but there's people who will like it just because she's black and female. Yes- i've noticed her ability to say remarkably dumb things occasionally. Her decision-making as Attorney General was occasionally blurred by politics too.
    Joe and Kamala eh? Talk about chalk and cheese. Lotta miles between Scranton and the Bay area.
    Last edited by Hoghead; 08-16-2020 at 3:20 PM.

  18. #8778
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    Sure enough! Few can live outside the influence of politics, vote or be damned really. As for Kamala's nomination, they say in the British Army keep your friends close and your enemies closer, but i'm not sure that's the motivation here either.....
    BTW- where is BBQ? (Sturgis probably) I tried saying his name three times , too.
    I fully realize that my choice to not vote means I have to live with whoever gets in I just refuse to cast a vote for someone I don't support out of a lack of other choices
    I kind feel that picking a black woman as a running mate is designed to guilt people into voting for that team over fears of being called out as a racist or sexist

  19. #8779
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyknowsimashithead View Post
    I fully realize that my choice to not vote means I have to live with whoever gets in I just refuse to cast a vote for someone I don't support out of a lack of other choices
    I kind feel that picking a black woman as a running mate is designed to guilt people into voting for that team over fears of being called out as a racist or sexist
    And i'll always support the right for someone to make that choice, as choice is the important thing in a free society.

    I see where you are going with that second point- just criticising BLM or not showing absolute acceptance of it gets you called out in supposedly intelligent liberal circles. But it's a polarising thing, playing that colour card, a real double edged blade. Morgan Freeman criticised Black History month lately, saying people should consider American history. He gets it. If people think the Dems are fronting Kamala to get votes in the aftermath of George Floyd's death, it will backfire.
    Many are pissed at the idea that society should roll over and accept BLM's alleged hidden agenda.

  20. #8780
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoghead View Post
    And i'll always support the right for someone to make that choice, as choice is the important thing in a free society.

    I see where you are going with that second point- just criticising BLM or not showing absolute acceptance of it gets you called out in supposedly intelligent liberal circles. But it's a polarising thing, playing that colour card, a real double edged blade. Morgan Freeman criticised Black History month lately, saying people should consider American history. He gets it. If people think the Dems are fronting Kamala to get votes in the aftermath of George Floyd's death, it will backfire.
    Many are pissed at the idea that society should roll over and accept BLM's alleged hidden agenda.
    Yeah I did agree with that stuff Morgan Freeman said

    People seem to have forgotten how to compromise both sides have a very open agenda I guess we'll just have to see how this plays out

    What's everyone's thoughts on the USPS situation?

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in