Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • btalley63
    • Apr 2024

Let the blowjobs continue. These are the guys that bombed us on 9/11.

Did you see trump tweeted about opec this morning?

Comment

• rockman96
      • May 2018

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
      Dude if you cannot see how badly he and his rich buddies are raping the middle class then I feel badly for you. Obama may have kissed the Saudi's asses, but Trump is giving them, Putin, and the little shit in Korea full out blow jobs.

Figure it out dude, he is the most corrupt president we have had in my lifetime and that includes Nixon.
      Don't feel bad for me, feel bad for yourself that you seem to fall for everything the liberal-driven "fake" media tells you. As far as him being the most corrupt president we've had, I say bullshit. He is no where near the level that Obama, and especially the Clintons were/are. That whole mob has been giving our country's sovereignty, money, and jobs away to foreign entities for YEARS. Is Trump clean? No. But He's cleaner than the others... You need to balance what he's actually accomplishing versus what the others did for our good as a democracy, and then figure in the sneaky, underhanded, murderous crap that they pulled. You figure it out, I already have.

Comment

• Dragstews
        • Sep 2010

Just a opinion ...

.../// https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/o...conflicts.html \\\...

Last edited by Dragstews; 03-28-2019, 2:00 PM.
        Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• brumble
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by rockman96
          Don't feel bad for me, feel bad for yourself that you seem to fall for everything the liberal-driven "fake" media tells you. As far as him being the most corrupt president we've had, I say bullshit. He is no where near the level that Obama, and especially the Clintons were/are. That whole mob has been giving our country's sovereignty, money, and jobs away to foreign entities for YEARS. Is Trump clean? No. But He's cleaner than the others... You need to balance what he's actually accomplishing versus what the others did for our good as a democracy, and then figure in the sneaky, underhanded, murderous crap that they pulled. You figure it out, I already have.
          As president, Trump isn't even qualified to be dog catcher.

The dude is woefully inept.

He couldn't find his ass if you took his two hands and placed them squarely on his derriere.

The only reason Trump has money is that he was one of his daddy's tax dodges. Work is a totally foreign concept to Trump.

It'll be a happy day in America when Trump's one term comes to an end.

Comment

• hillcat
            • Mar 2015

His tweets crack me up.
            A little window into his psyche.
            What a whack job.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
              • Oct 2016

Throughout history there have been leaders who, through sheer force of personality, have managed to lead the disenfranchised to horrible ends. They have led their followers through a combination of fear mongering, other-ism, and hollow promises meant to make them believe life is getting better all the time enriching themselves. Most often their promise is to make their country great again. The rougher the economy at the time, the easier it is for them

Democracies are fragile things, eventually a few things happen, the money aggregates with a handful of people, corruption becomes the norm, and the populace becomes polarized between a couple of camps, until the balance hits a tipping point. Often what comes next is either dictatorship or revolution.

You say it cannot happen here, this is mother fucking America, land of the red white and blue. Those who got caught up with whatever ism they were being sold never thought it could happen in their country either.

Anyhow, that and $3.50 will get you a cup of coffee.

Comment

• Dragstews
                • Sep 2010

Last edited by Dragstews; 03-28-2019, 4:04 PM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

Damn man, just got my taxes back from the accountant. I want to thank Trump and the faux-republicans for fucking me over. I lost over $25,000 in deductions and even though we prepay all year long ended up owing almost $7k more.

There goes most of my bonus for the year.

MAGA my ass

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

^^^^^Yep....^^^^^^

But if you were one of the rich your laughing all the way to the bank.................

MEGA.........

Comment

• Fetch
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Tattooo
                      ^^^^^Yep....^^^^^^

But if you were one of the rich your laughing all the way to the bank.................

MEGA.........
                      I call Bullshit again......I'm solidly middle income, self employed and my return 2018 return has the approx same rate as my 2017...the only difference was, I had more income to claim.

Doomday...you need to fire your accountant!

Click image for larger version

Name:	th (6).jpg
Views:	11
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	1309450

Did you catch the opening lines of the joint committee yesterday

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schiff.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	1309451

You lied to us for 2 years.....and that's not OK!......Dude should be tarred and feathered

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                        • May 2015

I love the look on Adam shiftless’s face after his Mueller report humiliation completely discrediting his two years of claims of “Russia Russia Russia”

Strip this asshole of any committee responsibilities and I hope the voters send his lying ass out the door

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

Hell Q they need to get rid of all of the lying congress.......... All of them on BOTH sides..............

MEGA........

Comment

• Tattooo
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Fetch
                            I call Bullshit again......I'm solidly middle income, self employed and my return 2018 return has the approx same rate as my 2017...the only difference was, I had more income to claim.
                            Your not the rich people I was talking about Q ......

So you say your tax rate was about the same in both years????? I thought you got a huge tax cut last year?

Like Doom it cost me more also..... That's the way it goes....... All I can do is vote.....

Comment

• Dragstews
                              • Sep 2010

Want poof ... ??

It took Trump 90 seconds to lie about the “Mueller report” during Michigan speech

Less than two minutes into President Donald Trump’s speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan, he lied about special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report.

“The collusion delusion is over,” Trump said on Thursday night, in his first speech since Attorney General Bill Barr announced some of Mueller’s key conclusions on Sunday. “The special counsel completed its report and found no collusion and no obstruction.”

We're one minute in and Trump has already blatantly lied about the Mueller report. (Mueller did not exonerate him of obstruction

It is not true that the special counsel exonerated Trump of obstruction of justice. While we still can’t say for sure what the special counsel said — all we know of Mueller’s final report came by way of a brief summary of it sent to Congress on Sunday by Barr, Trump’s hand-picked attorney general — even Barr’s letter acknowledged Mueller did not exonerate Trump of obstruction.

“While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,” says Mueller’s report, according to one of the few direct quotations from the special counsel’s report included in Barr’s summary.

Barr, together with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, made the subsequent decision to clear Trump of possible obstruction of justice charges. The public still hasn’t seen the final report, which the New York Times reported on Thursday is more than 300 pages long. It remains unclear if the special counsel intended for Barr and Rosenstein to resolve the obstruction question, or if he primarily meant to use his report to present evidence to Congress.

It’s also not quite the case that Mueller said “no collusion,” as Trump claimed. According to another quotation from the report included in Barr’s summary, Mueller concluded that “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” But not establishing a conspiracy is not the same as finding no evidence of collusion at all.

After falsely claiming total exoneration, Trump used Barr’s letter to go on the attack against some of his most prominent Democratic critics — including the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, Adam Schiff, who went viral earlier in the day when he responded to a Republican effort to compel him to resign during a hearing by reciting the major pieces of evidence suggesting the Trump campaign did in fact collude with Russia.

“Little pencil-neck Adam Schiff,” Trump said, prompting boos from the crowd. “He has the smallest, thinnest neck I have ever seen. He is not a long-ball hitter. But I saw him today — ‘well, we don’t really know, there could still have been some Russia collusion.’ Sick. Sick. These are sick people.”

TRUMP: "Little pencil neck Adam Schiff. He has the smallest, thinnest neck I have ever seen. He is not a long-ball hitter."

While Trump and his allies have spent the week crowing over the fact that the special counsel apparently won’t be indicting Trump or any additional associates of his, it remains unclear when members of Congress or the public will be able to see more of the Mueller report beyond the less than 100 words quoted in Barr’s summary.

Following a phone call with Barr on Wednesday, House Judiciary Committee chair Rep. Jerry Nadler said the attorney general made it clear that he won’t meet an April 2 deadline Democrats set for making the report public.

“We’re not happy about that, to put it mildly,” Nadler said, according to the Times.

During his speech in Michigan, Trump did not bother trying to explain the apparent disconnect between his misleading declarations of total exoneration on one hand, and his administration’s apparent reluctance to release the Mueller report on the other. After all, if the report is as exonerating as Trump has indicated, then why not make it public and take yet another victory lap?
                              Last edited by Dragstews; 03-29-2019, 8:44 AM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Fetch

Doomday...you need to fire your accountant!
                                The deductions are gone, not a thing my accountant can do about it. The new limits on Property Tax deductions alone was a $15k hit on my gross income.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;