CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #8581

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Yes we know he won,but you missed the whole point. The majority who VOTE did not VOTE for him. Safe to say the general public did not want him as president regardless how the end result was? I think it was called the popular voter? Now who will dispute this for me? So I think his invincibility has some chinks in his armour. Flame on! I dont really hate trump. I think some of the stuff is great. Pulling fed funds from sanctuary cities I think is great. I think our borders need more protection. Its just that some of his actions I really dont like. In 2020 I will vote on the issues not the person cause I think choices on both sides are gonna suck big time. Where is that 3rd party spoiler? Was it Anderson years ago? Got crs I guess. LOL

  2. #8582
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Hey btalley who are you pulling for in the clown car? I’m voting for Bernie on Tue...hoping for a shit show of a idiot dumbocRAT convention with no one getting 1991 delegates. Imagine the chaos! I’d love cuntface to be nominated by the super delegates and then a revolt by Bernie people....

    Then Trump can give her a second electoral beatdown! If you were longing for a cuntface presidency (again) I apologize in advance for your loss....
    BBQ, you’re a god damn liar. I voted for Weld in the primary, but I will vote for who ever is on my ballot against trumplethinskin come Nov. I live in a swing state now.

  3. #8583
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    As opposed to funding GM & Chrysler with 0% bailout dollars, so they could in turn reinvest it then repay the Fed's principle only? ......by bailing out farmers and the coal companies you mean: deregulating, tariff and trade negotiations? Yes, yes I do.

    BTW - NG is always burned off wells....as a Nation, we are producing more energy than needed, supply & demand takes care of leveling off the markets, not federal regulations.
    Felch you’re a god damn liar who doesn’t pay attention to anything. I guess bailing out coal miners pensions counts as deregulation? The Permian Basin is burning off record amounts of gas because it has no where to put it. Why doesn’t turdolini fast track some pipe lines to the gulf so we can ship overseas?

  4. #8584
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Crazy Uncle Corn Pop kicked major ass in SC last night. It was a shutout. He made it look easy.

    Nobody else gets a single delegate apart from Bernie. Steyer/Tweaker drops, but only after spending a quarter billion to find out nobody likes him.

    The math and the money will narrow the field quickly after Tuesday.

    If I were a dem I wouldn't be real keen about this because it locks them on a two track, right into the side of a mountain.

    The question will become: Do you want to crash and burn with Bernie, or crazy Uncle Joe?

    I guess they could broker. But who? If it isn't Michelle Obama, I don't think there is a unity candidate available to them. I don't think there is one anywhere who can unite their factions and still win the general, apart from her.

    Then, what?

    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! lol.

  5. #8585
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    It's still anyone's ball game until Tuesday.

  6. #8586
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    895

    Default

    In theory it is.

    But if the polling is right, or even close, this is effectively a two man race.

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...mary-6879.html

    Other Super Tuesday states at the top.

  7. #8587
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    Felch youíre a god damn liar who doesnít pay attention to anything. I guess bailing out coal miners pensions counts as deregulation? The Permian Basin is burning off record amounts of gas because it has no where to put it. Why doesnít turdolini fast track some pipe lines to the gulf so we can ship overseas?
    Cuz the Fed is not there to fix every issue or hold your hand or give you a hug when you're sad.

    If it's profitable, you bet someone will collect it, sell and ship it. It's called capitalism.

  8. #8588
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    bbq really? trumps election invincibility? I hate to remind you , and this is indeed FACT, that the voting public DID NOT vote for trump. If you remember right, and this is indeed fact, he LOST the popular vote. This means of coarse, those that vote did not want him as our president. He won by the electorial college. The voting masses voted against him. But maybe, it was fake news and the dark state all over again. Now educate me where I am wrong on this.
    Well you have a mixture of opinion and fact just let me unpack this..

    “ I hate to remind you , and this is indeed FACT, that the voting public DID NOT vote for trump.”

    Ok...62,985,000 people voted for Trump...

    “If you remember right, and this is indeed fact, he LOST the popular vote. This means of coarse, those that vote did not want him as our president.”

    Cuntface got higher popular vote total (63 vs 66 million) and as I hope you know, it’s totally a relevant to how we elect a president

    “He won by the electorial college”

    You say it like there was another way of winning?? Again your civics are a little shaky

    “The voting masses voted against him”

    Again this is opinion 63 to 66 does not equate to your opinion of “masses” voting against him

    Cunt face getting 3 million more votes in California is totally irrrelevant to winning the presidency repeat that over and over and let it sink in

    Donald Trump won 306 electoral votes cuntface only 232 not even close. Look at the electoral vote difference that is how we elect the president’s if we did popular vote and all any candidate would have to do is promise the highest population states all sorts of goodies and then the election will be over candidates would only campaign in California Texas and New York, ignoring any other state.

    So for Trump haters it might make you feel good to say “but, but, the popular vote” which is totally irrrelevant. Winning the electoral college is what matters and Trump smashed cunt face in that department in 2016 and will do a repeat in 2020 against anyone that emerges from the clown car

  9. #8589

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    408

    Default

    The point is he lost the popular vote, so yes indeed he has a chink in his invincibility. And by masses I meant that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. You would have to agree on that would you not? But maybe, for a staunch Trump supporter the words Trump and Lost in the same sentence are not allowed? LOL
    Last edited by flatman; 03-02-2020 at 9:09 AM.

  10. #8590
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    The point is he lost the popular vote, so yes indeed he has a chink in his invincibility. And by masses I meant that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. You would have to agree on that would you not?
    BBQ...if I may

    It doesn't fuckin matter!

  11. #8591
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    The point is he lost the popular vote, so yes indeed he has a chink in his invincibility. And by masses I meant that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. You would have to agree on that would you not? But maybe, for a staunch Trump supporter the words Trump and Lost in the same sentence are not allowed? LOL
    I seem to find that the people still stuck on popular vote totals didn't want Trump to win so they conveniently ignore the way that we elect president is through the electoral college which suddenly doesn't seem to matter to people because they wanted cunt face to win and therefore "she got more votes quote is what they say while losing the election

    All of that is a relevant look at the elect Torel vote total not even close she got steamrolled by Trump where it matters. I will give the idiot Democrats popular vote totals all day long as long as Trump crashes the electoral college numbers that's where it really matters

    Why do you think we had a fake Russia Russia Russia investigation? Why do you think the fake news media continues to run anti-trump diatribes 24 hours a day? Why do you think there was a failed impeachment hoax perpetrated upon our president? Because the Democrats know they cannot defeat Trump at the ballot box they cannot win the electoral college talk about popular vote all you want it's a relevant Trump has nailed the electoral college vote

  12. #8592
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Participation in this thread should disqualify people from voting.

  13. #8593
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Cuz the Fed is not there to fix every issue or hold your hand or give you a hug when you're sad.

    If it's profitable, you bet someone will collect it, sell and ship it. It's called capitalism.
    Bailing out coal miner pensions is the new capitalism. Thatís fucking hilarious.

  14. #8594
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Wednesday morning we will know if Hunter Biden tops the list of America’s most wanted according to Bill Barr.

  15. #8595
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,808

    Default

    .

  16. #8596
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    895

    Default

    AOC wanted to graduate from the Electoral College, but she couldn't find it.

  17. #8597
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    The point is he lost the popular vote, so yes indeed he has a chink in his invincibility. And by masses I meant that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. You would have to agree on that would you not? But maybe, for a staunch Trump supporter the words Trump and Lost in the same sentence are not allowed? LOL
    Not only to do you continue to beat a dead horse you are beating a totally irrelevant dead horse.

    Repeat after me America does not elect president by popular vote
    America does not elect president by popular vote
    America does not elect president by popular vote

    If it makes you feel good to say otherwise then you can continue to live in ignorance.

    Do you even ride bruh?

  18. #8598
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    Participation in this thread should disqualify people from voting.
    I can’t wait to vote for my favorite socialist Bernie Sanders tomorrow doing my part to make sure that he gets the nomination and beat that imbecile Pocahontas in her home state...Unless her true home is a tee pee on a reservation somewhere and not the cambridge manse. A real two-fer!

  19. #8599
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    Wednesday morning we will know if Hunter Biden tops the list of America’s most wanted according to Bill Barr.
    Why hasn’t the fake news media done a special on the stripper that Hunter knocked up? I want to see Gropin Joe on stage holding his new bastard grandson and he was confused the other day shocking I know when he stumbled and said four instead of five grandchildren. But the media will safely cover for “their guy” and there will be no mention of bastard children spawned by the great Hunter Biden.

    Poor Hunter refused to acknowledge paternity and is now fighting support which was a really dumb move because now all of his bank records are being subpoenaed and who knows what they’ll find cough cough Ukrainian money cough cough

  20. #8600

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    408

    Default

    bbq I am glad to see you are going to actually vote for a democrat even if thats all there is. It is a small beginning, but I will take it! It is the first step from the dark state, er ah, I mean the dark side.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in