CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #8541
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    624

    Default

    U.S. officials have warned Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) that Russia is attempting to boost his prospects of winning the White House in 2020, sources familiar with the matter told the Washington Post.

    President Donald Trump and Congressional lawmakers have also received briefings regarding the Kremlin’s efforts to help Sanders, reports the Post.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...olitics&wpmk=1

  2. #8542
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Bernie Sanders.. A Putin lapdog.

    How sickening!! lol.

  3. #8543
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBill View Post
    State Department keeps quiet as Pompeo meets Lavrov in Munich
    Russian officials publicize meeting that US side did not mention.
    By David M. Herszenhorn
    2/15/20, 12:53 AM CET
    Updated 2/17/20, 4:55 PM CET
    MUNICH — U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference on Friday in an encounter the American side apparently wanted to keep under wraps.
    The State Department made no announcement of the meeting, which took place in Lavrov's own dedicated meeting room at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof, where the major annual conference of politicians, policymakers and security experts is held. Pompeo's aides also did not provide any readout after the meeting ended.
    Russian journalists traveling with Lavrov were aware of the meeting in advance, and wrote about it afterward.
    Lavrov's spokeswoman, Maria Zakharova, confirmed the meeting in a Facebook post, which included a photo of Pompeo in a hallway of the hotel, and Lavrov standing in a doorway a few steps behind him.
    In the post, Zakharova wrote that Pompeo had said "good luck" to those gathered in the hallway, and cheekily added that those who heard it "gasped."
    "There are few to whom Americans now wish something good," she wrote.
    Asked about the meeting by POLITICO, a State Department official confirmed that there had been a “pull aside” with Lavrov but gave no further details. The official denied that the State Department asked Russia not to publicize the meeting and said it did not normally issue readouts of "pull asides."
    There was no mention of the meeting in a briefing by a senior administration official about U.S. efforts at the security conference. The official said Pompeo met with Masrour Barzani, prime minister of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, and that U.S. officials met with Israeli counterparts as well as with a senior EU foreign affairs official, Helga Schmid.
    It was not immediately clear why the State Department did not disclose the meeting between Pompeo and his Russian counterpart in advance.
    The secretary of state has had some tense interactions with journalists recently, including an*outburst at a National Public Radio reporter, Mary Louise Kelly, after Pompeo became angry at being asked questions about Ukraine in an interview. After that outburst, the State Department barred another NPR reporter from traveling on Pompeo's plane.
    A Russian journalist traveling with Lavrov said the U.S. side had requested that there be no press conference or joint statements and that photographers not even be invited to take a picture of the two top diplomats shaking hands.

    Trump has had several meetings with Putin with no one else in the room . He has announced his intention to bar anyone else in the government from monitoring his conversations with foreign leaders or their reps .

    McConnell won't let election security bills be debated in Congress and refuses to advance a bipartisan bill making offers of foreign election help reportable.

    Putin openly boasts about turning Trump.
    Ha ha ha haaaaa!!!
    This is the joker you listen to and quote !!!!
    20 years at the NYT !
    Haaaaaaa!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6141.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	100283

  4. #8544
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Yup sure, Putin wants Trump to win again, because he imposed more sanctions on Russia, aided Ukraine with weapons against him and is stomping on his dick in the middle east....keep an eye on Israeli Palestinian relations. Syrian withdrawal you say....only for the news and public consumption....we've still got eyes and ears on the ground.

    The only people politically infected by Google ads are snowflakes.
    You’re a god damn liar.

  5. #8545
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    If you are in a state that has an open primary Trump does it need your vote so go get a Democrat ballot and pull a lever for Bernie the DNC hates Bernie so let's give him a little help and create a total nightmare scenario on the convention floor when they try and take the nomination away from Bernie with superdelegates

    If Bernie keeps getting 20/25/30% of the vote in the rest of the chumps have to split up the rest Bernie will amass on insurmountable delegate count thereby guaranteeing him in theory the nomination but wait for the treachery
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-22-2020 at 12:18 PM.

  6. #8546
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    564

    Default

    I've always loved Clint Eastwood, but I think the guy has gone senile... He is now backing Mike Bloomfuck! LOL

  7. #8547
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    624

    Default

    I saw that too.. Clint says he's a "Libertarian"

    Which really makes him sound stupid because you can't BE a "Libertarian" who supports a Big Gulp snatching, anti-gun, etc, etc, etc, Nanny Stater.

    Perhaps he doesn't know what a Libertarian is?

  8. #8548
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    I saw that too.. Clint says he's a "Libertarian"

    Which really makes him sound stupid because you can't BE a "Libertarian" who supports a Big Gulp snatching, anti-gun, etc, etc, etc, Nanny Stater.

    Perhaps he doesn't know what a Libertarian is?
    Hence, 'senility'.

  9. #8549
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    585

  10. #8550
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    Ha ha ha haaaaa!!!
    This is the joker you listen to and quote !!!!
    20 years at the NYT !
    Haaaaaaa!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6141.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	100283
    The truth is the truth and facts are facts. Trump and his "administration" are having secret closed door meetings with Putin and his administration. Fact. Documented. Not disputed. The questions are why, what is being discussed and why is it being hidden ? He has lifted sanctions on Russian Oligarchs, given our bases in the middle east to Russian backed forces, withdrawn US support for NATO and withheld vital military support for Ukraine. He was aided in the election by the KGB, is married to a Russian and his fortune is a direct result of laundering Russian Mafia money. All facts, all documented, all known by anyone not drinking his coolaid.

  11. #8551
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    624

    Default

    All facts, all documented, all ..

    Hilarious..

  12. #8552
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    624

    Default

    The Russia Hoax.. and it is a hoax... Is what happens when the bipartisan political establishment lose to a complete outsider, become scared, and attempt to take them down. Then fail hilariously.

    Despite having spies in Trump's campaign, and violating the law to spy on the campaign with an illegally obtained FISA Warrant.. And despite a special prosecutor spending tens of millions of dollars traversing the globe looking for proof.. None has been found.

    As Robert Muller reported, there is NO COLLUSION. Even if there were, it wouldn't be illegal.

    Also never mind that Hillary DID collude with Christopher Steele and Russians, via a crony law firm in California, to fill out the Steele Dossier. (Which was so laughable it ended up backfiring and making everyone involved with it look like a complete moron.)

    Progressives in the media have repeatedly promised forthcoming evidence that Trump colluded with Russia and stole the election.. But they never deliver that evidence, do they? We're in Trump's second election now. Still no proof? Because it doesn't exist.

    Anyone still being strung along by these people should ask themselves a couple of simple questions:

    1) WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, was the "collusion" and how is it material?

    2) How did the aforementioned collusion gain Trump the presidency?


    Those two (very simple) questions can't be answered to the satisfaction of anyone who knows anything about civics or is even passingly familiar with politics and campaigns in America.

    The reason why is because it never happened.

    They think their base is stupid and will forgive them for losing to a total and complete noobie who was never so much as elected Dog Catcher, if they can blame someone else... Anyone else.. For their total incompetence and their loss in 2016.
    Last edited by confab; 02-23-2020 at 10:28 AM.

  13. #8553
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6163.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	100320

  14. #8554
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6163.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	100320
    I think my favorite was "Two Scoops Gate"

    Yeah.. Trump's going down THIS TIME!

  15. #8555
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    And despite a special prosecutor spending tens of millions of dollars traversing the globe looking for proof.. None has been found.

    As Robert Muller reported, there is NO COLLUSION. Even if there were, it wouldn't be illegal.

    Anyone still being strung along by these people should ask themselves a couple of simple questions:

    1) WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, was the "collusion" and how is it material?

    2) How did the aforementioned collusion gain Trump the presidency?

    I'll give it a shot.

    Mueller didn't say there was "NO COLLUSION." That's what Trump et. al. keep saying Mueller said. Mueller said he couldn't find any. He did find, however instances of obstruction. All this means is that Trump successfully obstructed the investigation, and the collusion question remains unanswered, for now.

    As an aside, Trump supporters seem to be fine with him and his obstructing, but get all bent out of shape about Hillary and her obstruction. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

    So I can't answer the first question, because the answer has been successfully hidden.

    As to the second question, anyone who has to ask that has no idea how powerful advertising and social media influencing are. All the memes and trolls from the Russian troll farms had one effect on Trump supporters which was "hell yeah." and either believed it or didn't care that it wasn't true. There was a different effect on liberals which was "This is bullshit, and most of it lies." and sometimes they'd try to post their fact checking, only to be ignored or shouted down, depending on where and when. None of those people's minds were changed. It's the undecided, the people who don't really pay attention to politics and mostly just scroll by the stuff that are subtlety manipulated. In 2016 for example many of those people didn't like either candidate, so they stayed home, or voted for Jill Stein in protest. That's how it helped Trump gain the Presidency.

    Trump learned from the Russians, and this year he's got his own troll farms, misinformation campaign, pretty well organized.
    Last edited by MOTher; 02-23-2020 at 2:39 PM.

  16. #8556
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTher View Post
    I'll give it a shot.

    Mueller didn't say there was "NO COLLUSION." That's what Trump et. al. keep saying Mueller said. Mueller said he couldn't find any. He did find, however instances of obstruction. All this means is that Trump successfully obstructed the investigation, and the collusion question remains unanswered, for now.

    As an aside, Trump supporters seem to be fine with him and his obstructing, but get all bent out of shape about Hillary and her obstruction. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

    So I can't answer the first question, because the answer has been successfully hidden.

    As to the second question, anyone who has to ask that has no idea how powerful advertising and social media influencing are. All the memes and trolls from the Russian troll farms had one effect on Trump supporters which was "hell yeah." and either believed it or didn't care that it wasn't true. There was a different effect on liberals which was "This is bullshit, and most of it lies." and sometimes they'd try to post their fact checking, only to be ignored or shouted down, depending on where and when. None of those people's minds were changed. It's the undecided, the people who don't really pay attention to politics and mostly just scroll by the stuff that are subtlety manipulated. In 2016 for example many of those people didn't like either candidate, so they stayed home, or voted for Jill Stein in protest. That's how it helped Trump gain the Presidency.

    Trump learned from the Russians, and this year he's got his own troll farms, misinformation campaign, pretty well organized.
    So when the New York Times runs an ad saying Hillary has a 90% chance of winning one week before an election is that interference? It is an out right fabrication so the New York Times is colluding to sway the election?

    Now if I see an anti-Hillary cartoon and claims are me that this is a "Russian" cartoon and I laugh at it is that somehow making me vote for Trump? Am being manipulated by this cartoon?

    It's still all bullshit to explain why crooked Hillary was defeated by Trump who never even held any elective office.

    Now Trump is about to get reelected and here we go again the losers already pre-blaming Russia for their anticipated shellacking.

    Such a monumental waste of time and money

  17. #8557
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    624

    Default

    As to the second question, anyone who has to ask that has no idea how powerful advertising and social media influencing are.
    Three points..

    1) I am going to appeal to the better nature of the people participating in this conversation and politely ask they weigh this against Trump being Hitler, Stalin and everything else he was called. Repeatedly.. By well known figures in politics and the media. A warmonger who would fire nukes over any insult whatsoever. That he would put his sister on the Supreme Court. That he hired people to pee on a bed because somehow this hurts Obama? Etc, etc.. I can go on and on, but America has their stupids of both political persuasions and I have to think they at least balance each other out.

    2) This is not Trump colluding. Again.. Not something he is guilty of.

    3) I seriously doubt such people are diehard politicos and broken glass voters in the first place. I think the impact of tactics like this is negligible on election day. Frankly, I don't even know anyone that stupid. I'm not sure there is a giant pool of stupids to be exploited and commanded to vote as a bloc by some Macedonian content farmer posting memes from atop his tractor, or from the hay loft on his content farm, or whatever?

  18. #8558
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    You’re a god damn liar.
    oh...ouch....hit a nerve?

  19. #8559
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Some Bernie Sanders Math.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_c9b010dcbf3d0878e802b636dfb76e27_079a1528_1280.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	100379
    Last edited by klondikekid64; 02-23-2020 at 10:52 PM.

  20. #8560
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    564

    Default

    https://youtu.be/esHiEKhecdc

    Naysayers need to scroll down and read comments from around the world.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in