Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by rockman96
    I was using “stupid” in a really broad sense, not the best word by any means. I will go on to say that he was arguably (one of) the worst (ineffective) presidents we’ve had. Make ale all the lists you want, you will not convince me otherwise, and I remain unimpressed. Just sayin’
    I agree with you when he was a President..... What was the interest rate when he was Pres??? 28% I think was the highest is was if I remember right...... Damn that's crazy to think of that today.....

Comment

• rockman96
      • May 2018

Originally posted by Tattooo
      I agree with you when he was a President..... What was the interest rate when he was Pres??? 28% I think was the highest is was if I remember right...... Damn that's crazy to think of that today.....
      Right?

Comment

• Fetch
        • Sep 2017

But he did broker a deal between Israel and Palestine which was a feat unto itself.

And I will have to say his "stupidity" does not compare to the current level of

Hilary >FBI>DOJ > Obama "step down" information coming to light. Stupidity or arrogance....you pick.
        Last edited by Fetch; 03-13-2019, 8:40 AM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
          • Oct 2016

OK two interesting news stories,

1) For those who think Trump's entire cabal needs to go to jail, Manafort gets 7.5 years total for federal crimes AND will be facing state crimes, which, he who must be fed, can't pardon. Part of me says the state thing is overkill, except we know President Bone Spurs will end up pardoning him for the federal crimes.

2) For those who feel the rich get an unfair advantage, looks like a whole lot of Hollywood types as well as Wall Street big shots are going to get a burn for bribing colleges to let their brats in. Personally I think that everyone of them convicted should have their kids diploma rescinded, along with whatever the legal system parses out to their parents.

Now back to our left right debate.

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
            For those who feel the rich get an unfair advantage, looks like a whole lot of Hollywood types as well as Wall Street big shots are going to get a burn for bribing colleges to let their brats in. Personally I think that everyone of them convicted should have their kids diploma rescinded, along with whatever the legal system parses out to their parents.
            Yep it's like I've been saying most not all Rich people don't think that the rules or laws for that matter apply to them..... Why poorer people think it's ok for the Rich to get by with things is beyond me.....

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

"Nuts on a Stump" Hahaha Killer .. !!
              Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Fetch
                • Sep 2017

Nuts on a stump....couldn't use that with Ole Barry Obama.....maybe Hilary will get her's thanks to her gal pal Page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hillary20urinal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1309133

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

Still afraid of the boogiewoman eh Fetch

Comment

• Fetch
                    • Sep 2017

No, I think they (the Clinton's) are a large part of a very corrupted system. They need to be held accountable.

Trump is the same but in the private sector, I think he has America's best interest in mind. The Clinton's, not so much.

Comment

• Tattooo
                      • Sep 2012

Neither one gives a FUCK about America..... All either one cares about is money and what America can do for them and there family.........

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

Hey Fetch,

All kidding aside, I have to agree with Tattooo, none of those fuckers care a rats ass about anything but themselves. Dems and Pubs alike.

I would say we need a normal Joe in there, but the truth I think you need a certain level of conceit to hold that job.

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

I would say we need a normal Joe in there,

It would be great if there was such a person that could be Pres..... But it takes a lot of money to be Pres so therein lies the problem....

Comment

• Fetch
                            • Sep 2017

Hey Fetch,

All kidding aside, I have to agree with Tattooo, none of those fuckers care a rats ass about anything but themselves. Dems and Pubs alike.
                            Agreed that it's egotism that drives them into the Whitehouse. With that said,career politicians are lining their pockets and working the system, it's who they are. Trump came out of the private sector, early on his run was more of a shake up of the Party then a possible candidate. That changed late in the primaries when he became the front runner.

Having come from the outside, 73, a billionaire...what does he have to gain? This is were the narcissism plays in. I truly believe, his goal is to go down in history as the greatest President. He see's himself as top dog in the business sector, I think it translates to the political. Good for him, means good for the USA. He alluded to this at the GOP Convention.

Hate him or love him, agree with him or not; he's a typical New Yorker with brass balls......go big or go home.

Comment

• Dragstews
                              • Sep 2010

.../// https://youtu.be/hxGgnI6kCrs \\\...
                              Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Fetch
                                • Sep 2017

Exactly, my point....This is a much better version of of the famous push

Last edited by Fetch; 03-16-2019, 6:57 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;