CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Russia Hoax.. and it is a hoax... Is what happens when the bipartisan political establishment lose to a complete outsider, become scared, and attempt to take them down. Then fail hilariously.

Despite having spies in Trump's campaign, and violating the law to spy on the campaign with an illegally obtained FISA Warrant.. And despite a special prosecutor spending tens of millions of dollars traversing the globe looking for proof.. None has been found.

As Robert Muller reported, there is NO COLLUSION. Even if there were, it wouldn't be illegal.

Also never mind that Hillary DID collude with Christopher Steele and Russians, via a crony law firm in California, to fill out the Steele Dossier. (Which was so laughable it ended up backfiring and making everyone involved with it look like a complete moron.)

Progressives in the media have repeatedly promised forthcoming evidence that Trump colluded with Russia and stole the election.. But they never deliver that evidence, do they? We're in Trump's second election now. Still no proof? Because it doesn't exist.

Anyone still being strung along by these people should ask themselves a couple of simple questions:

1) WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, was the "collusion" and how is it material?

2) How did the aforementioned collusion gain Trump the presidency?

Those two (very simple) questions can't be answered to the satisfaction of anyone who knows anything about civics or is even passingly familiar with politics and campaigns in America.

The reason why is because it never happened.

They think their base is stupid and will forgive them for losing to a total and complete noobie who was never so much as elected Dog Catcher, if they can blame someone else... Anyone else.. For their total incompetence and their loss in 2016.
    Last edited by confab; 02-23-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6163.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	100320

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 47str8leg View Post

Name:	IMG_6163.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	100320
    I think my favorite was "Two Scoops Gate"

Yeah.. Trump's going down THIS TIME!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by confab View Post
    And despite a special prosecutor spending tens of millions of dollars traversing the globe looking for proof.. None has been found.

As Robert Muller reported, there is NO COLLUSION. Even if there were, it wouldn't be illegal.

Anyone still being strung along by these people should ask themselves a couple of simple questions:

1) WHAT, SPECIFICALLY, was the "collusion" and how is it material?

2) How did the aforementioned collusion gain Trump the presidency?

I'll give it a shot.

Mueller didn't say there was "NO COLLUSION." That's what Trump et. al. keep saying Mueller said. Mueller said he couldn't find any. He did find, however instances of obstruction. All this means is that Trump successfully obstructed the investigation, and the collusion question remains unanswered, for now.

As an aside, Trump supporters seem to be fine with him and his obstructing, but get all bent out of shape about Hillary and her obstruction. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

So I can't answer the first question, because the answer has been successfully hidden.

As to the second question, anyone who has to ask that has no idea how powerful advertising and social media influencing are. All the memes and trolls from the Russian troll farms had one effect on Trump supporters which was "hell yeah." and either believed it or didn't care that it wasn't true. There was a different effect on liberals which was "This is bullshit, and most of it lies." and sometimes they'd try to post their fact checking, only to be ignored or shouted down, depending on where and when. None of those people's minds were changed. It's the undecided, the people who don't really pay attention to politics and mostly just scroll by the stuff that are subtlety manipulated. In 2016 for example many of those people didn't like either candidate, so they stayed home, or voted for Jill Stein in protest. That's how it helped Trump gain the Presidency.

Trump learned from the Russians, and this year he's got his own troll farms, misinformation campaign, pretty well organized.
    Last edited by MOTher; 02-23-2020 at 2:39 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MOTher View Post
    I'll give it a shot.

Mueller didn't say there was "NO COLLUSION." That's what Trump et. al. keep saying Mueller said. Mueller said he couldn't find any. He did find, however instances of obstruction. All this means is that Trump successfully obstructed the investigation, and the collusion question remains unanswered, for now.

As an aside, Trump supporters seem to be fine with him and his obstructing, but get all bent out of shape about Hillary and her obstruction. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

So I can't answer the first question, because the answer has been successfully hidden.

As to the second question, anyone who has to ask that has no idea how powerful advertising and social media influencing are. All the memes and trolls from the Russian troll farms had one effect on Trump supporters which was "hell yeah." and either believed it or didn't care that it wasn't true. There was a different effect on liberals which was "This is bullshit, and most of it lies." and sometimes they'd try to post their fact checking, only to be ignored or shouted down, depending on where and when. None of those people's minds were changed. It's the undecided, the people who don't really pay attention to politics and mostly just scroll by the stuff that are subtlety manipulated. In 2016 for example many of those people didn't like either candidate, so they stayed home, or voted for Jill Stein in protest. That's how it helped Trump gain the Presidency.

Trump learned from the Russians, and this year he's got his own troll farms, misinformation campaign, pretty well organized.
    So when the New York Times runs an ad saying Hillary has a 90% chance of winning one week before an election is that interference? It is an out right fabrication so the New York Times is colluding to sway the election?

Now if I see an anti-Hillary cartoon and claims are me that this is a "Russian" cartoon and I laugh at it is that somehow making me vote for Trump? Am being manipulated by this cartoon?

It's still all bullshit to explain why crooked Hillary was defeated by Trump who never even held any elective office.

Now Trump is about to get reelected and here we go again the losers already pre-blaming Russia for their anticipated shellacking.

Such a monumental waste of time and money

Get Adobe Flash player

As to the second question, anyone who has to ask that has no idea how powerful advertising and social media influencing are.
    Three points..

1) I am going to appeal to the better nature of the people participating in this conversation and politely ask they weigh this against Trump being Hitler, Stalin and everything else he was called. Repeatedly.. By well known figures in politics and the media. A warmonger who would fire nukes over any insult whatsoever. That he would put his sister on the Supreme Court. That he hired people to pee on a bed because somehow this hurts Obama? Etc, etc.. I can go on and on, but America has their stupids of both political persuasions and I have to think they at least balance each other out.

2) This is not Trump colluding. Again.. Not something he is guilty of.

3) I seriously doubt such people are diehard politicos and broken glass voters in the first place. I think the impact of tactics like this is negligible on election day. Frankly, I don't even know anyone that stupid. I'm not sure there is a giant pool of stupids to be exploited and commanded to vote as a bloc by some Macedonian content farmer posting memes from atop his tractor, or from the hay loft on his content farm, or whatever?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    You’re a god damn liar.
    oh...ouch....hit a nerve?

Get Adobe Flash player

Some Bernie Sanders Math.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_c9b010dcbf3d0878e802b636dfb76e27_079a1528_1280.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	100379
    Last edited by klondikekid64; 02-23-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

https://youtu.be/esHiEKhecdc

Naysayers need to scroll down and read comments from around the world.

Get Adobe Flash player

Everyone who is afraid of Russia Russia Russia please post examples of how you know that Russia helped Trump or helped any candidate, or that they are in someway are helping Russia Russia Russia? please be specific this will help the rest of us in the forum to fight off Russian attacks inside the voting booth we will know what to look for and be prepared for this lingering menace. I know the taxpayers already spent millions and millions of dollars trying to verify claims by trumps political enemies that he was “colluding“ with Russia but this was found to be a fallacy but hey just to be safe let’s do it again

Get Adobe Flash player

Citizen BBQ...we have ways.......

Name:	POS1-GL.jpg 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	100380
    if I tell you, they kill you...I like you, so...let us just say...there are ways

Name:	Schiff.jpg 
Size:	271.2 KB 
ID:	100381
    He said , "ways" irrefutable evidence...."ways" we have it on record, Trump is colluding with the Russians...or Ukrainians or....er...someone....we have...

Name:	APP-021618-Mueller-Nothing.jpg 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	100382

btalley63

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    oh...ouch....hit a nerve?
    Calling like I see them....

Trump is a russian lap dog and you’re a god damn liar.
    Last edited by btalley63; 02-24-2020 at 11:09 AM.

btalley63

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Everyone who is afraid of Russia Russia Russia please post examples of how you know that Russia helped Trump or helped any candidate, or that they are in someway are helping Russia Russia Russia? please be specific this will help the rest of us in the forum to fight off Russian attacks inside the voting booth we will know what to look for and be prepared for this lingering menace. I know the taxpayers already spent millions and millions of dollars trying to verify claims by trumps political enemies that he was “colluding“ with Russia but this was found to be a fallacy but hey just to be safe let’s do it again
    I don’t know shit about russia and neither do you. I guess the rinos could trot out all the DNI folks turdolini is getting rid of and have a public hearing.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well, guess we all know what side she leans to .. !!

Get Adobe Flash player

Apparently people/bots putting misinformation online to help change peoples views and influence votes is too big of a concept for some to grasp.
    Last edited by metalheart28; 02-24-2020 at 2:30 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by metalheart28 View Post
    Apparently people/bots putting misinformation online to help change peoples views and influence votes is too big of a concept for some to grasp.
    Show me.

We are pummeled every day with misnformation from our own so-called "news" networks how do you feel about that?
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-25-2020 at 6:08 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Show me.

How do you feel about that?
    I'll tell ya how I feel bout dat ... !!

Think I'll order a Alexa, just so I can argue with the damn bitch ..

BBQ when you say pummeled with misinformation, I am thinking you are talking about what FOX news says about what a great guy Trump is?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    BBQ when you say pummeled with misinformation, I am thinking you are talking about what FOX news says about what a great guy Trump is?
    What I mean is I could turn on or let's say MSNBC and for the past year they've been saying Biden is the "front runner" and now that people are actually voting that is exactly the opposite of what they've been spoon feeding you

Back in 2016 we were pummeled incessantly with Trump can't win Trump can't win cuntface is inevitable cuntface is inevitable and look the exact opposite happened

Just a couple of small examples

And yet the losers of 2016 (and soon to be 2020) needs to blame "Russia Russia Russia"

I don't listen to Fox News don't have cable but I read a shit load and I monitor the fake news dispensaries just to see what their spewing because the exact opposite is most likely true

I think Trump is doing a great job and is cruising towards a crushing reelection. Can anyone change my mind?
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-24-2020 at 6:00 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    I don’t know shit about russia and neither do you. I guess the rinos could trot out all the DNI folks turdolini is getting rid of and have a public hearing.
    Nobody knew that we were supposed to be so afraid of Russia Russia Russia until cunt face blew the 2016 election and now the losers can't shut up about it. I have been asking for years if you were attacked by Russians in the voting booth if you were subject to a cartoon making fun of crooked cunt face did you suddenly have a fear of Russia? When did we become such a nation of pussies where the losing party of an election can blame the "Russian boogie man" and now everyone takes the bait and is concerned about something they cannot see or quantify but yet they are afraid of it

I have been asking for years if you were attacked by Russians in the voting booth if you were subject to a cartoon making fun of crooked cunt face did you suddenly have a fear of Russia? When did we become such a nation of pussies where the losing party of an election can blame the "Russian bogeyman" and now everyone takes the bait and is concerned about something they cannot see or quantify but yet they are afraid of it

We only election of interference I see is all these fake polls from the fake news dispensaries trying to keep biden afloat yet Bernie is crushing the competition. The fake news media dispensaries are very sad that their front runner Biden is apparently not the front Runner and is losing badly to not just Bernie but other candidates as well. So the false narrative of biden beating Trump has been blown out of the water and the fake news media look stupid again and again and again

And I'm glad Trump is cleaning house time to get rid of the "proud public servants" That are part of the deep state and seek to undermine trumps presidency any chance they can.

Look at what just happened with lying shifty shift whining about "Russia wants to interfere with the election" when the director of national intelligence clearly did not say this but the fake news media wants to create a narrative for you to gobble up. For Trump haters it's just pure earr candy but it is also not true

I am far more concerned with domestic election interference and not the fake "Russia Russia Russia" bogeyman that the losers of the last election want you to buy into
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-25-2020 at 6:07 AM.

Share This