X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
    If only that was true............
    I will say, I'm sure he loves the money that the USofA has made him and his family I'm sure....

Comment

• Fetch
      • Sep 2017

And this is the root problem of your "life philosophy". The USofA or any other entity does not "make you rich", entrepreneurship does. The United States has a relatively free and open market economy. Ya gotta put it out there if you want to play. Trump has cycled through profit and loss so many times, he doesn't even blink. That's the common trait of a player in the game they are not afraid to lose because they know they can make it again. Be proud you live in a country that is free enough to afford you capital gains....its not that way in most countries.

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

{Be proud you live in a country that is free enough to afford you capital gains....}

I'm proud of my country but...... I've never had to worry about that problem........

Let me further explain this...... I Never had any capital gains.......
        Last edited by Tattooo; 03-11-2019, 4:46 PM.

Comment

• Fetch
          • Sep 2017

it's an asset not a problem

Comment

• Bbqbiker
            • May 2015

NANCY SHUTS DOWN IMPEACHMENT!!

Cuz ya woulda FAILED and made Trump STRONGER!! I guess the "russia collusion" and "hooker payoffs" didn't pan out.....
            The media and dumbocRATS failed to "Get Trump"

"I’m not for impeachment. This is news. I’m going to give you some news right now because I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this: Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it."

4 MORE YEARS 4 MORE YEARS!!!

MAGA Trump 2020

Comment

• Tattooo
              • Sep 2012

I believe it was a very smart move for her to say that....... It wouldn't happen anyway so why waste the time and give the Rep something to harp on through the election????? It's a no win.....

Biden in 2020....... MEGA.....

Comment

• Fetch
                • Sep 2017

Biden... I hope so.... Trump would have more fun with Biden then he did with Hilary, Bush and Bernie combined.

Pelosi is a rat....the Dems have surrendered Russia, Hookers & the Border for Unity, Unity, Unity...neglecting to realize they have been a solid 1/2 of the divisive divisive, divisive ones. Hell, their own party is being torn in two!

Proof coming in 3...2...1.....and

Comment

• Tattooo
                  • Sep 2012

Yea I know Biden is to old...... LOL

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
                    Yea I know Biden is to old...... LOL
                    That’s not the only reason he’s not announced....you won’t hear about it from the media....just a little digging and you’ll see.

Being his age, a three time presidential nominee loser....a plagiarist....and a little bit handsy with the ladies...are the least of his problems. Joe is a NO GO

Comment

• rockman96
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                      That’s not the only reason he’s not announced....you won’t hear about it from the media....just a little digging and you’ll see.

Being his age, a three time presidential nominee loser....a plagiarist....and a little bit handsy with the ladies...are the least of his problems. Joe is a NO GO
                      Not to mention he is almost as stupid as Jimmy Carter

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by rockman96
                        Not to mention he is almost as stupid as Jimmy Carter
                        I did not vote for Carter however I find it interesting that you feel he is stupid. Let's go to the big board.

1) First in family to go to college
                        2) Graduated from Annapolis in the top 10% of his class
                        3) Civil Rights advocate
                        4) Responsible for Camp David accords
                        5) Iranian Hostage situation was a total fuck-up, the buck stopped at his desk and cost him a second term
                        6) Created the Carter Center to help with Disease prevention around the world.
                        7) Still helps to build homes for Habitat for Humanity.
                        8) Nobel Prize winner for "his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development.”
                        9) edit: Also certified net worth of over $8 million

Not too bad, we should all be as stupid as him, just say'n.
                        Last edited by DoomBuggy; 03-12-2019, 9:59 AM.

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
                          I did not vote for Carter however I find it interesting that you feel he is stupid. Let's go to the big board.

1) First in family to go to college
                          2) Graduated from Annapolis in the top 10% of his class
                          3) Civil Rights advocate
                          4) Responsible for Camp David accords
                          5) Iranian Hostage situation was a total fuck-up, the buck stopped at his desk and cost him a second term
                          6) Created the Carter Center to help with Disease prevention around the world.
                          7) Still helps to build homes for Habitat for Humanity.
                          8) Nobel Prize winner for "his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development.”
                          9) edit: Also certified net worth of over $8 million

Not too bad, we should all be as stupid as him, just say'n.
                          Awe hell that's nothing Trump makes money off of the houses/buildings he builds and doesn't pay the help that builds them...

Carter does it to help under privileged people for free...... That makes him stupid in Trumpers eyes.....

Comment

• rockman96
                            • May 2018

I was using “stupid” in a really broad sense, not the best word by any means. I will go on to say that he was arguably (one of) the worst (ineffective) presidents we’ve had. Make ale all the lists you want, you will not convince me otherwise, and I remain unimpressed. Just sayin’

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                              • Oct 2016

Can't argue about him being ineffective on foreign affairs. Domestically he was putting the house back in order after the the scandals of Nixon and the '73 recession. ( Sound familiar? ) He was also the first modern president to have to deal with a really hostile congress who pretty much set the stage for what we see as gridlock today.

His foreign policy viewpoint was decidedly naive. He was a good man trying to survive in a world that had moved on from respect for each other and into the world of the greedy. Post WWII there was a brief period when western democracies had a real shot at making the world better. Then the power of greed, some would say the devil, took over and we ended up where we are today.

I have little pity for Trump as he faces a congress that will fight him at every turn. I believe history will show that while Carter may have been the most ineffective modern leader, Trump will become known as the most corrupt leader. Unless of course he passes a National Emergency and silences the press the way his buddy Vlad just did.

Listen from where I sit, here in the monkey section, I just want to see the rich pay their fair share in taxes, I do want to see some sort of universal health care ( it is fucking embarrassing that we are the richest country on the planet yet cannot take care of our own ), and then I want the Government to leave me the fuck alone.

Comment

• flatman
                                • Sep 2017

I wonder if Trumps administration will surpass Grants as the most corrupt? What was it Grants brother said; My only regret was that I didn't steal more

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;