CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
  1. #8421
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Not Guilty, FOREVER!

  2. #8422
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    OK,

    Trump began the show by snubbing Nancy's outstretched hand. After that she was well in her rights to shove it up his ass, but as she said she took the more diplomatic approach. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

    Next, he was not impeached because they hate him, he was impeached because he is a wanna be dictator who believes he can honestly do anything he wants.

    If this is the worst thing they have on the Dems then he is in trouble. Keep in mind he lost the popular vote last time and the Dems were lazy about voting cause no one really thought any level headed Republican would actually vote for him. They were wrong, and based on the number of yard signs I see around here already they will be out in force this time around.

    Unless he rigs the election, something I would not put past him, he will lose biggly.
    "Trump began the show by snubbing Nancy's outstretched hand. After that she was well in her rights to shove it up his ass, but as she said she took the more diplomatic approach. If you can't take it, don't dish it out."

    I'm surprised he was that restrained.. dementia addled Nancy falsely accuse our President of multiple offenses,,,,and wasted taxpayer $$ on a doomed to fail removal process...10 months before an election. She is monumentally stupid.



    "Next, he was not impeached because they hate him, he was impeached because he is a wanna be dictator who believes he can honestly do anything he wants."

    WOW Doom! You sound just like shifty..and just as wrong hence the complete failure of the dems and exoneration of the President.
    You can't remove the President because feelings.....


    "Keep in mind he lost the popular vote last time and the Dems were lazy about voting cause no one really thought any level headed Republican would actually vote for him. They were wrong, and based on the number of yard signs I see around here already they will be out in force this time around.
    Unless he rigs the election, something I would not put past him, he will lose bigly"

    Wow where do I begin? More civics!

    The popular vote is irrelevant to electing our President. Repeat after me, The popular vote is irrelevant to electing our President. If it makes you feel good to say it and pretend cuntface won....that's ok. We all have dreams : )

    Maybe there were some lazy dem voters...can you blame them? look who they were told to vote for...the extremely unpopular crooked Hillary!
    Add to that the fake news entertainment media telling us over and over that she was " inevitable" the "Clinton machine" will beat Trump blah blah blah....
    They were guaranteed a win...….just watch on youtube election night 2016 at the Javitz center....you will see devastated snowflakes freaking out....they were LIED TO and devastated when crooked cuntface was crushed by Trump...…

    As far as this "election rigging" it's going on right now..... The idiot dems at the DNC are suppressing the Iowa vote totals as long as possible .. theyre trying to prop up "front runner" Gropin joe biden as long as possible......his crushing distant 4th place or 5th place finish shattered the dems & medias myth of his "front runner' status and best able to....GET TRUMP! HAHAHAHA Theyre desperate to stop BERNIE!!

    The SAME Bernie that dared to run against crooked cuntface (how dare he its her turn) and rigged the primaries against him to benefit her.

    The only election rigging has been the dems against each other.....and of course the failed fake impeachment to handicap Trump in 2020 (not happening)
    The idiot dems, shattered after their 2016 catastrophe, squealed that Trump rigged the election with Russia... and we all know how that scam ended..MILLIONS of $$ and 2 years later...TRUMP EXONERATED OF BASELESS DEM ACCUSATIONS !


    And here we go again... I'm having a cocktail and a nice meal and celebrating the latest Trump Exoneration.

    Have a MAGA day!


    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-05-2020 at 4:53 PM.

  3. #8423

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Well civics class was a loooong time ago for me. But if my old brain can remember we have 3 branches of government. This is so no one branch is able to rule the others. I believe they call it "checks and balances" which means , NO CHECKS, NO BALANCE. And I for one am ready to see how this pans out. As a thought did not Trump have an ad to ask Schiff to resign because he said something not true about trump? Maybe Schiff was saying it because he felt it was for the benefit of the country? LOL

  4. #8424
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    Well civics class was a loooong time ago for me. But if my old brain can remember we have 3 branches of government. This is so no one branch is able to rule the others. I believe they call it "checks and balances" which means , NO CHECKS, NO BALANCE. And I for one am ready to see how this pans out. As a thought did not Trump have an ad to ask Schiff to resign because he said something not true about trump? Maybe Schiff was saying it because he felt it was for the benefit of the country? LOL
    Yes three branches indeed all with equal power and it is designed to keep someone like Schiff demanding everyone in the White House sit down and answer his questions because he's sad over losing an election, they can just give them a big middle finger and say compel us to and that's when the judiciary steps in. A house majority can vote for impeachment but in the Senate it takes a supermajority to convict and this was the design, so that exactly what happened to trump cannot remove him from office because you don't like his policies or you want him out for any petty so called impeachable offense. This is why we have elections and the Democrats know this they know Trump is untouchable in 2020 and this was just an exercise to somehow kneecap him with the "impeached" tag but that is backfiring as Trump's approval is at its highest.


  5. #8425
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,575

    Default

    ,

    Last edited by Dragstews; 02-05-2020 at 5:38 PM.

  6. #8426
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,101

    Default


  7. #8427
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    And the counter strike begins.....literally minutes after the exoneration....

    Two Top Senators Seek Hunter Biden’s Travel Records From Secret Service

    By Sara Carter
    Two Top Senators Seek Hunter Biden’s Travel Records From Secret Service
    Two top Republican Senators are expanding their probe into potential conflicts of interest “posed by the business activities of Hunter Biden” as the Senate investigative committees continue to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden’s son and his business activities overseas during his father’s tenure in the Obama Administration.

    Sen. Chuck Grassley, Chairman of the Finance Committee, and Sen.Ron Johnson, who already have an ongoing investigation into numerous White House meetings during the Obama Administration with senior Ukrainian officials, sent a letter Wednesday to Secret Service Director James M. Murray requesting information “about whether Hunter Biden used government-sponsored travel to help conduct private business, to include his work for Rosemont Seneca and related entities in China and Ukraine.”

    Grassley and Johnson say they want the information no later than February 19, according to the letter sent to Murray.

    “The Committee on Finance and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (“the committees”) are reviewing potential conflicts of interest posed by the business activities of Hunter Biden and his associates during the Obama administration, particularly with respect to his business activities in Ukraine and China,” the letter states.

    The Committee Senators want “Hunter Biden’s travel arrangements to conduct business related to his dealings in Ukraine and China, among other countries, while he received a protective detail.” pPlease describe the protective detail that Hunter Biden received while his father was Vice President.

    Please provide a list o f all dates and locations of travel, international and domestic, for Hunter Biden while he received a protective detail.
    Please provide a list o f all dates and locations o f travel, international and domestic, for Hunter Biden while he received a protective detail. In your response, please note whether his travel was on Air Force One or Two, or other government aircraft, as applicable and whether additional family members were present for each trip.
    The Senators also stated in the letter that they have sent other letters to other government agencies questioning ‘potential conflicts of interest’ regarding the deal during the Obama Administration’s Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approval to sell off 20 percent of U.S. uranium from the Canadian company that had assets in the U.S. to to the Russian energy giant Rosatom. The transaction required the the approval of CFIUS, the multi-agency approval committee. At the time Hillary Clinton was head of the State Department, which was a voting member of the CFIUS board.

    “In addition to several letters that the committees have sent to other agencies as part of that inquiry, the Committee on Finance also has written to the Department of Treasury regarding potential conflicts of interest in the Obama-era CFIUS- approved transaction which gave control of Henniges, an American maker of anti-vibration technologies with military applications, to a Chinese government-owned aviation company and China-based investment firm with established ties to the Chinese government. That transaction included Rosemont Seneca Partners, a company formed in 2009 by Hunter Biden, Christopher Heinz, and others.”

    The letter goes on to state that “in December of 2013, one month after Rosemont Seneca’s joint venture with Bohai Capital to form BHR, Hunter Biden reportedly flew aboard Air Force Two with then-Vice President Biden to China. While in China, he helped arrange for Jonathan Li, CEO of Bohai Capital, to “shake hands” with Vice President Biden.

    Afterward, Hunter Biden, met with Li for reportedly a “social meeting.”5 After the China trip, BHR’s business license was approved.6 Then, in 2015, BHR joined with Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) to acquire Henniges, which was the “biggest Chinese investment into US automotive manufacturing assets to date,” Johnson and Grassley’s letter revealed.

  8. #8428
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    What is your point, Q? Are the Biden's playing the system, did Hillary play the system, hell did Obama play the system. Yes on all counts, however the do nothing RINOs had both houses and never bothered to call them on it.

    Even if they did EVERYTHING that Trump says they did, he still does not get a pass on holding money from one specific country unless they investigated one specific opponent of his. Nor does he get a pass for obstructing Congress from it's oversight duties.

    He did the deed, admit it. Being acquitted does not exonerate him he still is only the third president in U.S. History to have the stain of impeachment on him....for all time!

  9. #8429
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    What is your point, Q? Are the Biden's playing the system, did Hillary play the system, hell did Obama play the system. Yes on all counts, however the do nothing RINOs had both houses and never bothered to call them on it.

    Even if they did EVERYTHING that Trump says they did, he still does not get a pass on holding money from one specific country unless they investigated one specific opponent of his. Nor does he get a pass for obstructing Congress from it's oversight duties.

    He did the deed, admit it. Being acquitted does not exonerate him he still is only the third president in U.S. History to have the stain of impeachment on him....for all time!
    My point is Trump is the duly elected president and all these false investigations against him will never undo that and he will be reelected in 2020. And I also like to correct Constitutional missinformation when I see it. That’s what I’m known for primarily and owning some shitty motorcycles


    Are the Biden's playing the system, did Hillary play the system, hell did Obama play the system. Yes on all counts, however the do nothing RINOs had both houses and never bothered to call them on it.

    What is your or anyone’s problem with Trump having the bidens investigated for becoming millionaires while conducting US foreign-policy in Ukraine? It goes far beyond corporate nepotism when American tax dollars are being used. And as far as the timing oh I suppose with Gropin Joe trying to weasel his way into the White House now is a good time as any to expose him

    Even if they did EVERYTHING that Trump says they did, he still does not get a pass on holding money from one specific country unless they investigated one specific opponent of his. Nor does he get a pass for obstructing Congress from it's oversight duties.

    Respectfully, double wrong. Trump pumped the brakes on foreign aid for a short period of time to prompt Ukraine to get to the bottom of the Bidens grifting and corrupt practices, and I as an American taxpayer have no problem whatsoever with that. Don’t you have any intellectual curiosity as to why a Ukrainian gas company is kicking back millions to the vice presidents idiot cokehead son? Well we are going to find out because that same idiot Cokehead son knocked up a stripper and just gave his father a nice bastard grandson that he’s refusing to pay child support for. So now the lawyers have subpoenaed poor Hunter’s bank records which he’s refusing and will have to turn over or go to jail. Groping Joe’s son is a deadbeat dad as well add that to the list.

    And on your obstruction of Congress claim you are merely repeating the false claims that the fake news media and idiot democrat house managers have been repeating. The White House refusing to comply with a congressional subpoena is not obstruction of Congress repeat it is not obstruction of Congress. There are many legal tools available to the White House to restrict information and forcing those requesting information to legally obtain it through the courts, this is called due process.
    we are back to talking about “feelings” just because you feel he obstructed Congress does not make it so the same goes for the house managers just because they failed to go through due process to get the requested information does not mean that they were obstructed they were merely not willing to take the time because they wanted to go on Christmas vacation and be able to say that they “impeached Trump” these are facts not feelings just facts.


    He did the deed, admit it. Being acquitted does not exonerate him he still is only the third president in U.S. History to have the stain of impeachment on him....for all time!

    If by deed you mean the phone call of course that’s not being contested it’s just that it wasn’t illegal or impeachable to expose the Bidens. A pure Partisan impeachment and then a rapid acquittal and exoneration is hardly going to be talked about in the history books in terms other than “what were the idiot Democrats thinking?” it was a joke they never had the votes to convict what a waste of time it made trump stronger. It will be remembered for exactly what it was a fatally flawed impeachment meant to kneecap a popular and successful president 10 months before an election
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-05-2020 at 7:17 PM.

  10. #8430
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    So the latest sad chapter of idiot Democrats trying to “get Trump” on false claims has failed miserably as predicted. This was done primarily to try and “kneecap“ Trump before the November elections which, looking at trumps highest ever popularity it has failed miserably

    So I’m asking those of you who do not support Trump was it worth it? Do you feel this helped the democrat clown car of candidates for 2020?

    We have been told that since biden announced he was running that he was the one to beat trump he is the front runner he is the strongest yada yada yada. The election 2020 season just began in Iowa and poor Joe came in a distant fourth or even fifth although we still haven’t seen the results because the Dems are now recounting votes. Yes that’s right folks they are re-counting the votes until they can declare Bernie as not being the winner

    Bernie Sanders has the most votes and they despise him and are trying to kneecap him again just like in 2016 so my question basically is who among the remaining candidates do you think is going to “get Trump” and how they put together enough electoral votes to do it? I await your responses
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-05-2020 at 7:29 PM.

  11. #8431
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,575

    Default

    .

  12. #8432

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    361

    Default

    bbq yes to answer your question, yes it was worth it. Its their job. Checks and balances and all that stuff. Thats why they can do it, its the law , and their duty, not a suggestion

  13. #8433
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    Boy, the ruskis/trumpanzees are in rare form tonight.
    Here are your winners.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06D8F0E4-440B-4BD8-9BB3-DB072F9D6DD7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	99985

  14. #8434
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    Boy, the ruskis/trumpanzees are in rare form tonight.
    Here are your winners.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06D8F0E4-440B-4BD8-9BB3-DB072F9D6DD7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	99985
    I have no clue what this means but whatever you’re smoking send some my way!

  15. #8435
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    bbq yes to answer your question, yes it was worth it. Its their job. Checks and balances and all that stuff. Thats why they can do it, its the law , and their duty, not a suggestion
    I can respect that but my answer would be just because you can impeach does it mean that you should?

  16. #8436
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    The speech papers had to be pre cut so she didn't screw it up? or just good pre planning? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_9412dee80ede951f1a524d51b97f1e14_c0d4cc81_640.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	99987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_cdd324db7d1c5b1f7f2a3bbba831b907_5901540b_640.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	99986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_67d458eaafb88d46dbca3b69c251d22a_f598b67d_640.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	99988

  17. #8437
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    878

    Default

    After Iowa....how could they leave it to chance?

    So the DNC can claim a victory....the paper did tear and Nancy once again proved herself worthy

    Next week....breaking pencils and foot stomping

  18. #8438
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,575

    Default

    You forgot .....





    .



    Last edited by Dragstews; 02-06-2020 at 12:21 AM.

  19. #8439
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    12,575

    Default

    .

  20. #8440
    btalley63
    Guest

    Default

    It means some people think OJ is innocent. Those people are the same as those who think sniffy mcadderall
    Is innocent.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F6FE6627-3A94-4E02-B668-CF0F05D145E8.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	99995

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in