CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

bbq yes to answer your question, yes it was worth it. Its their job. Checks and balances and all that stuff. Thats why they can do it, its the law , and their duty, not a suggestion

btalley63

Boy, the ruskis/trumpanzees are in rare form tonight.
    Here are your winners.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06D8F0E4-440B-4BD8-9BB3-DB072F9D6DD7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	99985

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    Boy, the ruskis/trumpanzees are in rare form tonight.
    Here are your winners.

Name:	06D8F0E4-440B-4BD8-9BB3-DB072F9D6DD7.jpg 
Views:	0 
ID:	99985
    I have no clue what this means but whatever you’re smoking send some my way!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    bbq yes to answer your question, yes it was worth it. Its their job. Checks and balances and all that stuff. Thats why they can do it, its the law , and their duty, not a suggestion
    I can respect that but my answer would be just because you can impeach does it mean that you should?

Get Adobe Flash player

The speech papers had to be pre cut so she didn't screw it up? or just good pre planning? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_9412dee80ede951f1a524d51b97f1e14_c0d4cc81_640.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	99987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_cdd324db7d1c5b1f7f2a3bbba831b907_5901540b_640.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	99986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_67d458eaafb88d46dbca3b69c251d22a_f598b67d_640.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	99988

Get Adobe Flash player

After Iowa....how could they leave it to chance?

So the DNC can claim a victory....the paper did tear and Nancy once again proved herself worthy

Next week....breaking pencils and foot stomping

Get Adobe Flash player

You forgot .....

Last edited by Dragstews; 02-06-2020 at 12:21 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

btalley63

It means some people think OJ is innocent. Those people are the same as those who think sniffy mcadderall
    Is innocent.

Name:	F6FE6627-3A94-4E02-B668-CF0F05D145E8.jpg 
Views:	1 
ID:	99995

btalley63

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    I can respect that but my answer would be just because you can impeach does it mean that you should?

There was enough to impeach from the Mueller report. More than enough to get a dem impeached.

Get Adobe Flash player

It means some people think OJ is innocent. Those people are the same as those who think sniffy mcadderall
    Is innocent.
    Oh so you're making an analogy between OJ Simpson being found not guilty by a jury consisting of nine Blacks, one Hispanic and two whites. The defense effectively turned the trial into "racial Justice" the jury was affectively nullified by turning the trial into racist cops and prosecutors versus an innocent black man

I really fail to see the analogy, the imbecilic House Democrats in a rush to tag Trump as "impeached" before they could go away on their Christmas vacation do a slipshod "investigation" don't want to take the time to call more witnesses because you know Christmas vacation is coming and then they hand a fatally flawed and incomplete case to the Senate, who rightly and promptly threw it into the shredder.

It's all a show there was no way Trump was ever going to be removed from office over a phone call this was all done just to say he was "impeached" but now Trump appears to be stronger than ever. What do you think the next hoax the dumbocRATS will attempt to perpetrate against Trump between now and November? And I am curious who in the clown car do you think is the one who is going to get smoked by Trump?

Despite the DNC still not releasing all the vote totals in Iowa Bernie has apparently won which is a nightmare scenario for them he is also leading in New Hampshire and "future president" Pocahontas is circling the drain...Biden is toast he might not even make it to fourth place in New Hampshire he is praying for "the black vote" to save him in South Carolina but that is a pipe dream.

I'm from Massachusetts and unenrolled so I get to vote strategically I am going to pull a dumnocRAT ballot and vote for Bernie Sanders like I did in 2016...

I think crazy Bernie versus Trump in November would be an entertaining spectacle to watch
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-06-2020 at 9:53 AM. Reason: Typos

Get Adobe Flash player

There was enough to impeach from the Mueller report. More than enough to get a dem impeached.
    OK we are getting back to feelings again which is totally irrelevant.

The House Democrats and shifty shift explicitly claimed without a shred of evidence that Donald Trump and his administration "colluded" with Russia to steal Hillary's rightful place in the White House.

You can watch Adam Schiff on YouTube claiming that he personally has evidence of Trump and Russian "collusion" that will put Trump in jail. There will be consequences for his continued lies

After two years and $25 million & a colossal waste of time this was found to be a total lie

Fact not feelings. Remember the Democrats wanted to impeach Trump literally as he was being sworn into office so they were looking for any pretext to move on their goal

If there was such concrete evidence of impeachable offenses from the Mueller investigation why did they not act on it? That's all you need to know right there

The Democrats have lowered the bar for impeachable offenses regarding Trump so low that he could put Russian dressing on his salad and then be accused of "collusion"

The idiot Democrats are looking for a crime to fit the punishment that they have already determined for Trump who's really only crime was defeating cunt face in 2016..Which is still a nightmare from which they refuse to wake up.

Fast forward to 2019 and you have 21 idiot Democrat president wannabes jammed into the clown car with none of them having a hope of defeating trump time to find an impeachable offense...

Oh and the one idiot in the clown car that they think has the best chance of defeating Trump is now being exposed for his grifting in Ukraine dammit we can't have that happen we need a whistleblower

We all know how that turned out total exoneration

Last edited by Bbqbiker; 02-06-2020 at 9:25 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Partisan hardasses are seldom correct about anything in a political sense.

Libertarians are a fantastic example of this. They roll their eyes and they huff and they puff and they blow shit at everyone, from both sides. They beat their chests and quote Rand till every person within earshot wants to strangle them, and then.. They lose.

When they lose it is everyone else's fault. Of course. Why wouldn't it be? (lol)

(I will say that, to their credit: They have not yet blamed a foreign country for their own failures.)

But they lose because America disagrees with venom spewing, partisan hardasses. It was that way with Clinton, Dubya and Obama.. And it will be that way with Trump.

America is going to take a more nuanced view of the man and his tenure and we're already seeing that reflected in the polling.

Partisans in the democrat/progressive base who are blinded by hate, think Trump deserves every bit of disrespect that can be hurled at him, and regardless. That he is a perennial whipping post and cannot be disparaged enough. America wouldn't have found that approach appealing with Obama or anyone who came before him. It is a big mistake to think the rules are suddenly different because the President is Donald J Trump.

IMVHO.
    Last edited by confab; 02-06-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I would absolutely agree with you except for one thing. Trump has degraded the office or even the concept of running for the office. Remember he started his political career with personal attacks and derogatory nicknames for his rivals. This country does not need a 5th grade bully as president.

Many thought this behavior would change when he got into office, but it has not.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    I would absolutely agree with you except for one thing. Trump has degraded the office or even the concept of running for the office. Remember he started his political career with personal attacks and derogatory nicknames for his rivals. This country does not need a 5th grade bully as president.

Many thought this behavior would change when he got into office, but it has not.
    To be fair about it, he gives as good as he gets.

The campaign run against him since the minute he announced has been every bit as antagonistic.

And it was dishonest. Remember - Democrats loved the guy while he was writing them checks. I've seen him asked more than once if he was going to run for President. But they assumed he would run as a democrat.

Hillary was his friend and there are many pictures of them together.

All of Trump's problems began when he announced as a Republican.

I, for one, am glad Trump feels vindicated and stronger about reelection. I always thought he would get us in a war to get reelected. I will take a bad impeachment anyday.

Get Adobe Flash player

He doesn't seem very bloodthirsty?

Which is good.. Because the last thing we need is another war of choice.

He seems more concerned with trade deals and diplomacy.

btalley63

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    OK we are getting back to feelings again which is totally irrelevant.

Facts not feelings is rino speak for “I didn’t read shit”.

Get Adobe Flash player

He did the right thing ....

Get Adobe Flash player

Senator John Kennedy summed up Mitts decision. " If ya lead with your heart, make sure ya take your brain along too"

An abstention on the vote would have been just as effective as a guilty vote but he would have appeased his constituents. Politics and religion do not make good bed fellows

Share This