CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 4 of 438 First ... 234561454104 ... Last
  1. #61
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    Come on, the World Economy was litterly on its knees before WW2
    fixed it

  2. #62
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krb View Post
    Do damage to what? We're talking about a President, not a King or an Emperor or any of that other European autocrat shit, and he'd be the ultimate lame duck president. He wouldn't be able to get enough votes in congress to pass a fart.
    Every war since world war two in this country has been fought without needing any congressional approval. He could do damage.

  3. #63
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdsbassist View Post
    Every war since world war two in this country has been fought without needing any congressional approval. He could do damage.
    Tonkin Gulf Resolution

  4. #64
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    Everyone capitalizes on war and tragedy. Not capitalizing on it when it's there for the taking is the true tragedy.


    The Japanese clearly engaged us. There was a brief period where the hawks in the US were upset since we had no reason to go into Europe. Only Japan had did us dirt.

    Then Uncle Schnitzel opened his big fucking mouth like he was king shit on the block and declared war on us, unprovoked.

    THAT is what brought us into Europe. And of course people were stoked. Men are men and want to flex their nuts. Plus just like during the first world war, we "invested" a lot of money and war materiel into the Allies. If possible, we would like to get paid back. If Hitler was your overlord, he'd probably not kick down.

    Of course it's not an investment, but more of an ally helping out where he can so the nazi steam roller didn't sort all you bitches out through blitzkreig like they were so good at doing.

    People argue that the Soviet Union played the biggest role insofar as infantry to combat the Germans... But the truth is, without our infrastructure, supplies, and FUEL, those commies would have gotten rolled by the 6th Army hard. Like no fucking contest.

    When Churchill and Stalin started chopping up Europe, they did it behind our backs because they knew we'd be disgusted by the blatant imperialism.

    So yeah, we're fucking war fighters and have a warrior culture. But a lot of bitches forget that they begged us for it. And of course if we're spilling our blood, we're gonna have contracts in place to make some loot. Idealism only goes so far. We're not bleeding out for a bowl of mutton pie.
    I'm glad God made Marines like you

  5. #65
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdsbassist View Post
    Every war since world war two in this country has been fought without needing any congressional approval. He could do damage.
    Don't confuse "congressional approval" with "declaration of war".

    Bush was authorized to send troops into Afghanistan by a resolution that was passed by Congress shortly after 9/11 that authorized him to attack those responsible.
    Bush was authorized to send troops into Iraq by the "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002" which was passed by Congress.

  6. #66
    Knuckleduster
    Guest

    Default

    you all are all blind, its what they want you to think, that there is this side or that side or some other independent side. THERE ARE NO FUCKING SIDES!
    They also want there to be separation, this creates conflict, which creates war, which creates revenue.
    USA is now CSA Corporate States of America, which is in serious debt, and needs to generate as much revenue as possible, so lets go invade this country and steal their oil, we'll make trillions.

    Yeah Trump is a fuckin scumbag, like any of the other fuckers are'nt just as fuckin slimy? Whoever purchases their way in, rest assured will be told what to say & when to say it, and in what tone. Trump also has a bit of a temper, which really wouldn't be that great of an idea considering the state of world affairs the head muslim "O'bumar" has gotten us into. I think he does have some pretty fuckin valid points about our borders, specifically the Mexico border. We've pissed some folks off, and continue to piss folks off, not a real good idea to have a border that allows anyone free access, not to mention his points on the strain that the illegals put on govt programs like welfare is pretty fuckin on point, i think these topics alone is why we see the numbers we are seeing from him so early on.
    The US is in debt, Trump clearly sees that the illegals leaching the fuck out of the system is a huge part of the problem, whether he'd actually get anything done about it, who knows. Whether he could get the US out of debt, haha, not likely.
    Though I could see a possible "economic up swing" and him "taking credit" for it, (whether he had anything to do with it or not)
    Last edited by Knuckleduster; 07-21-2015 at 8:06 PM.

  7. #67
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    476

    Default

    The truth hurts..nice mustache hipster

  8. #68
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3tc View Post
    The truth hurts..nice mustache hipster
    Who has said nice mustache?

  9. #69
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    Everyone capitalizes on war and tragedy. Not capitalizing on it when it's there for the taking is the true tragedy.


    The Japanese clearly engaged us. There was a brief period where the hawks in the US were upset since we had no reason to go into Europe. Only Japan had did us dirt.

    Then Uncle Schnitzel opened his big fucking mouth like he was king shit on the block and declared war on us, unprovoked.

    THAT is what brought us into Europe. And of course people were stoked. Men are men and want to flex their nuts. Plus just like during the first world war, we "invested" a lot of money and war materiel into the Allies. If possible, we would like to get paid back. If Hitler was your overlord, he'd probably not kick down.

    Of course it's not an investment, but more of an ally helping out where he can so the nazi steam roller didn't sort all you bitches out through blitzkreig like they were so good at doing.

    People argue that the Soviet Union played the biggest role insofar as infantry to combat the Germans... But the truth is, without our infrastructure, supplies, and FUEL, those commies would have gotten rolled by the 6th Army hard. Like no fucking contest.

    When Churchill and Stalin started chopping up Europe, they did it behind our backs because they knew we'd be disgusted by the blatant imperialism.

    So yeah, we're fucking war fighters and have a warrior culture. But a lot of bitches forget that they begged us for it. And of course if we're spilling our blood, we're gonna have contracts in place to make some loot. Idealism only goes so far. We're not bleeding out for a bowl of mutton pie.



  10. #70
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    220

    Default

    IMO the big political, big military, big business and big civil servants who all squeeze new presidents will be a little more 'careful' the way they squeeze a seemingly outspoken and crazy guy like the Trumpet. To me he thinks he can do a better job fixing the economy. Talking mean bout Mexico may mean he'll try to get back some of the manufacturing that's gone there. Who knows. I think it's more about power than money for him and he wants to be the hero for fixing the economy. Looking at the others and who their masters were/are, hey, maybe Trump ain't so bad. Everyone seems to be saying it's time to lean even more towards running the country like a business which I think he'll be better at than the others, no?

  11. #71
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    I really don't mean to be disrespectul here guys given that I am technically speaking a Euro fag and all.

    But you all convenience forget why that asshole wants to be President in the first place, I double guarantee you its not because he feels concerned about the hard working middle and lower class american and the US as a whole.
    This guy wants to become president because of his ego because it's another nudge in his gold plated belt. I thought that would be plain and simple to see.

    How about you yanks for once elect somebody who actually means what he she says, lets elect somebody that doesn't have multi millions $ liquid assets in their bank account but somebody like Ron Paul who is unfortunately too old to run for president.

    Hate or like Obama but I honest to god believe the guy got into office for the right reasons.

  12. #72
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    Hate or like Obama but I honest to god believe the guy got into office for the right reasons.
    I disagree. Whether you define the right reasons as "concerned about the hard working middle and lower class american and the US as a whole" or as "somebody who actually means what he she says", Obama is no different than the rest of them.

  13. #73
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krb View Post
    I disagree. Whether you define the right reasons as "concerned about the hard working middle and lower class american and the US as a whole" or as "somebody who actually means what he she says", Obama is no different than the rest of them.
    I think Obama joined the office because he wanted to change things for the better, thats what I meant.

  14. #74
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    I think Obama joined the office because he wanted to change things for the better, thats what I meant.
    Just like a European to believe in the benevolent power of the state...

    Or translated into Irish for you:

    Fuck Éamon de Valera, that fascist pig

  15. #75
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    When we elect a president with callouses on his hands, then things will change.

  16. #76
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    I think Obama joined the office because he wanted to change things for the better, thats what I meant.
    Obama is a Muslim piece of shit that wouldn't know the truth if he stepped on it barefoot.

  17. #77
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    918

    Default

    To the guy up their that said there are no sides, that there aren't parties....you're right. Maybe there were at one time. Gone now. When you have to drastically opposing points of view, you're going to have bills passed that the other side doesn't like. This bipartisan bullshit is just that. Pretty much, 99% of the people in Washington are Marxists or elites that want to keep it that way. Progressive means oppressive.

    Number of vetoes by president. You THOUGHT you still had a two party system. (hat tip Mark Levin)

    Gerald Ford 66
    Jimmy Carter 31
    Ronald Reagan 78
    George H. W. Bush 44
    Bill Clinton 37
    George W. Bush 12
    Barack Obama 4

  18. #78
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    I think Obama joined the office because he wanted to change things for the better, thats what I meant.
    They all want to change things for the better. Better for themselves; everybody else can eat cake.

  19. #79
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    211

    Default

    he wasnt just shot down, he made it easy for the enemy. mccain was a loose cannon. he got shot down, NOT by a sam, but by ground fire. he flepulled some hot dog shit, flying too low, and was offed by anti aircraft fire. had a history of doingh stupid shit in an aircraft. he was allegedly responsible for some on-board shenanigans. apparently, he was goosing the a6 behind him, and somehow, the bird behind him loosed a missle, which resulted in an on-deck fire. a bad one. his dad, and HIS dad were admirals, so he skated.

  20. #80
    Knuckleduster
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    ...Hate or like Obama but I honest to god believe the guy got into office for the right reasons.
    I think you mean; he got into office with the intention of trying to do better for people,
    however, we all know that the road to hell, is paved with good intentions!

    It's funny that you said "for the right reasons", technically that Muslim son of a bitch isn't even an American, therefore technically can't be the fucking president. On national news this morning, they were talking about Obama returning to his "HOME COUNTRY of KENYA" for a visit. His grandma said on film that the mutherfucker was born in Kenya. But, oh, a fake birth certificate was made up to make the populace believe he was born in Oahu, Hawaii. If he was born in Hawaii, why in the fuck would his grandma say on film that he was born in Kenya? Why would the national news say that he was returning to his place of birth, Kenya, if in fact he was born in Hawaii? Did the mainstream media forget the whole lie about him supposedly being from Hawaii? or do they realize that shit was too fake and no one believed it?
    The mutherfucker is flaker than a croisant. Watch out gun lovers, he made it pretty clear he will be working on "firearm reform" over the course of his last 18 mo., After repeatedly saying he wasn't going to, flip floppy mutherfucker, just like the majority of the other presidents before him, and most likely everyone after him.
    Last edited by Knuckleduster; 07-24-2015 at 8:25 PM.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in