CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I will vote Republican again as soon as there are real Republicans to vote for. What is in the White house and Congress are Trumpanzees and they all need to go.

At this point in my life I just want to know that my SS checks will come on time and that no one is going to clean out my savings accounts for basic medical needs.

SamHain

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Absolutely....The Balkans was the new Turkey. I was in a position to be present in the State Department in the spring of '98 in meeting which involved US relations and NATO activities in the region. Department "policy" was already favoring this type of micro governance.

Tattoo, by now you should have figured I'm in the anti-federalist camp. As long as the Dumbcrats push over reaching intrusive policy ( which is the nature of that party) I'll support and defend their opponents.

Live Free or Die is not a slogan, it's a reality.
    This sure as fuck ainít freedom. I ainít in a hurry to die.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    I will vote Republican again as soon as there are real Republicans to vote for. What is in the White house and Congress are Trumpanzees and they all need to go.
    I'm sure I will also vote Rep in the future but they are going to have to get rid of the Representatives that are to scared to do there job and stand up to the supreme leader.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SamHain View Post
    This sure as fuck ain’t freedom. I ain’t in a hurry to die.
    Yup.....get rid of: red meat, natural gas, air travel, coal, semi automatics.....blah, blah, blah.....brown babies from poor countries....blah, blah, blah........and your health insurance policy and the right to purchase one....etc. etc.

Yup , that ain't livin' ..... good as dead.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57484817_2208828432766147_3478557698805465088_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	96797

SamHain

Yup.....get rid of: red meat, natural gas, air travel, coal, semi automatics.....blah, blah, blah.....brown babies from poor countries....blah, blah, blah........and your health insurance policy and the right to purchase one....etc. etc.

Yup , that ain't livin' ..... good as dead.
    You lost me on that one bud. I was referring to your live free or die bullshit.

Can I distill alcohol? Do dope? Sell it? Ride without a helmet? Seatbelt? Automatic firearms? Cut the fucking barrel off a shotgun? Hell, even go catch a fish. Fuck I can’t even go to work without paying taxes. Don’t want to pay? Go to jail. Don’t want to go to jail? Get legally murdered. If a free bag of chips costs $5 is it free? Neither is this shit, indoctrination is cool.
    Last edited by SamHain; 09-05-2019 at 7:27 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm good with Trump.. I think he has done a good job and I'm happy with my vote.

Did a write in for 04, because I'm convinced Dubya lied us into a war in Iraq (Yeah, yeah.. I know.. The intelligence assessments.. blah.)

Same thing in 08, because McCain is a complete ahole. After the crash he's out there telling people they're too lazy to pick lettuce for $50 bucks an hour, so we need open borders. Singing "Bomb Iran!" like some drunken lounge entertainer.

I think Trump is the closest thing to a blue collar type as you get in national politics today and I'm happy with him so far. Certainly happy with him considering the options we were given in 16.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SamHain View Post
    You lost me on that one bud. I was referring to your live free or die bullshit.

Can I distill alcohol? Do dope? Sell it? Ride without a helmet? Seatbelt? Automatic firearms? Cut the fucking barrel off a shotgun? Hell, even go catch a fish. Fuck I can’t even go to work without paying taxes. Don’t want to pay? Go to jail. Don’t want to go to jail? Get legally murdered. If a free bag of chips costs $5 is it free? Neither is this shit, indoctrination is cool.
    The Democrats spent 7 hours the other night explaining what they will take away from the American People through proposed Federal regulation ( New Green Deal ) for starters.

Rightly so, you list helmet laws, fishing licenses, firearm regulations, etc....you want more? Trump has at least rolled back some regulations. Let's not get a president in 2020 that is running on "more regulation is better" .

Live Free or die? Bullshit? I don't think so.

"Our astonishing success taught the enemies of liberty, that undisciplined freemen are superior to veteran slaves. Live free or die. Death is not the greatest of evils.”
    Gen. John Stark 1809
    Last edited by Fetch; 09-06-2019 at 8:09 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Democrats spent 7 hours the other night explaining what they will take away from the American People through proposed Federal regulation ( New Green Deal ) for starters.
    Yeah, that was my take too.

When I look at contemporary democrats, I don't see the JFK types my parents supported. I just see people peddling austerity, who want to make my life harder and more expensive.

I have voted for democrats in the past, but I don't think that is ever going to happen again. There's nothing it in for me? It is all about them and their stupid causes.

Get Adobe Flash player

Last edited by Dragstews; 09-06-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23FCAA11-7D02-4C99-B6C3-A6FE8F7FF12C.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	96899
    Just remember when all else fails; keep calm and call Germany.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd be more concerned about the bull shit CNN is pumping out then a weather forecast fuck up.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd be more concerned about the bull shit CNN is pumping out then a weather forecast fuck up.
    Tell that to the people in the Bahamas.......... I don't watch CNN or Fox and neither should you............

Get Adobe Flash player

Analysis: Storm spat underscores Mr. Never Wrong’s mindset

President Donald Trump doesn’t make mistakes. At least according to him.

Bone Spur’s relentless justifications of his erroneous warnings that Hurricane Dorian was threatening Alabama on Sunday, which created days of ridicule and skepticism, are just the latest example of the president’s lifelong reluctance to admit an error, no matter how innocuous.

His fervent, dayslong pushback has displayed not only his prolonged focus on a personal spat but his willingness, notably again late on Thursday, to deploy government staff and resources to justify an inaccurate claim. Presidential proclamations can move markets, rattle world capitals and, in this case, unnecessarily alarm the residents of a state. Trump’s relationship with the truth and accountability threatened to, yet again, diminish the weight of any president’s words.

“Great presidents admit when they’ve screwed up, they fix it, and they move on,” said presidential historian Jon Meacham. “Right now, it is a mistake about a hurricane hitting a state. But it can also be a far bigger deal and cost people lives and help create a climate where people can’t trust the government.”

T-rump was at it yet again on Friday, contending he had been right all along about the storm and insisting that it was the media, not him, “fixated” on the issue.

This was far from the first time Trump has refused to admit a mistake. Examples range from the harmless, like his assertion that he had the largest inauguration crowd in history, to the more serious, like his claim of widespread voter fraud in 2016 that led to the establishment of an election commission to try and back up his claim.

This particular Trump tempest, as so often, began with a tweet.

On Sunday, the Republican president warned that Alabama was “most likely to be hit (much) harder than anticipated.” By then, however, Alabama faced no threat at all from Dorian, as the National Weather Service quickly declared.

Rather than dropping it, Trump went into overdrive defending his alert, and he was still at it four days later.

On Wednesday, Trump displayed a map of Dorian’s projected path that showed the cone of uncertainty covering much of Florida but stopping in its panhandle. Until, that is, an extension was added in black marker that covered a swath of Alabama.

The president, who is known for his love of Sharpies, pleaded ignorance about the ad hoc alteration. “I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know,” he responded when questioned.

That night and the next day, he took to Twitter to again insist that certain storm tracking models proved he was right. He tweeted outdated maps, he pushed White House staff to support his claims and he doubled down — eight times over — on his erroneous forecast.

“In the one model through Florida, the Great State of Alabama would have been hit or grazed,” he said in one of the tweets. “What I said was accurate! All Fake News in order to demean!”

Then, late Thursday, the White House put out an official statement from Rear Admiral Peter J. Brown, the president’s homeland security and counterterrorism adviser.

It was he, Brown wrote under the White House letterhead, who briefed Trump on Sunday, showing him the official National Hurricane Center forecast but also a number of other models, which “showed possible storm impacts well outside the official forecast cone.”

The running controversy, stirred daily by the president, has electrified social media, with #Sharpie trending on Twitter and jokes galore. But, for some, it has become a new referendum on Trump and his fitness for office.

“I’m really worried. I feel sorry for the president,” said Democrat Pete Buttigieg, who hopes to take Trump on in the 2020 election. “And that is not the way we should feel about the most powerful figure in this country. Somebody on whose wisdom and judgment our lives literally depend.”

But White House allies defended the president and accused the media of preferring to overreact to the blunder rather than focus on the lives still in the storm’s way.

“This president gets the worst press of any president in the history of the republic,” said Geraldo Rivera, a reporter and Trump confidant. “Everything he says and does is cross-checked and scrutinized to reveal him to be stupid, uninformed or a liar.”

Even as the hurricane battered the East Coast, Trump’s attention was still on Alabama, repeatedly tweeting old forecasts that suggested Alabama could get hit by the storm.

“Americans are in harm’s way and the president is laser-focused on ... covering up a small mistake he made,” tweeted former FBI Director James Comey, a noted Trump critic. “Narcissism is not leadership. America deserves better.”

Trump has made a career of not acknowledging errors, going full steam ahead even when caught in an error or lie.

“I think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong,” he said in a 2016 interview. “I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I’m ever wrong.”

That approach has, at times, served him well, allowing him to plow though controversies assured that many of his followers choose to trust his word over the press. But critics say it is one thing to claim Trump Tower in Manhattan has 68 stories though by any measure it has 58, and it is another to use government resources and push his staff to reverse-engineer something in an attempt to suggest he was right all along.

After he loudly warned of the dangers of a caravan of migrants in 2018, administration officials cited a terrorism arrest statistic that was proven false. When Trump said he had ready a middle-class tax cut plan before the midterm elections, though nothing had been discussed, officials scrambled to craft a plan. When Trump fumed that the size of his inaugural crowd was reported to be smaller than his predecessor’s, White House press secretary Sean Spicer was forced to defend the false claim. And even when Trump mistakenly tweeted the nonsensical word “covfefe” late one night, the president, instead of owning up to a typo or errant message, later sent Spicer to declare, “I think the president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant.”

Trump has owned up to a few mistakes: He apologized, once, for the Access Hollywood tape that captured him boasting about groping women — though he later mused that the audio might be fake. And the mistakes he has made in office were, by his account, the appointments of officials who have let him down, like Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

His attitude is no joke to those who worry about the potential consequences when the matter is far more grave than a weather map.

“The Constitution, with its checks and balances, was drafted on the intellectual foundation that we all make mistakes all the time: a president does, Congress does, the courts do, the people do,” said Meacham. “It’s remarkable that more harm hasn’t come of it. It would be funny if it weren’t so serious.”

.../// https://youtu.be/F2FKh8MsmrE \\\...
    Last edited by Dragstews; 09-10-2019 at 9:16 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

A weather forecast....not like cooked up Russian spy story or anything....a fucking weather forecast....hell meteorologists get it wrong 50% of the time.

Trump is a Narcissist......they don't admit mistakes, they just move on..........pause for effect.........side eye........and cut.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Fetch,

It is not the fact that the sharpie was a little thing, it is that we, the American people AND the world at large, cannot trust a single thing the man says. Those of us who grew up during the height of the cold war remember nuclear bomb drills in school. Just duck and cover. We all pray that when ol'Bone Spurs decides to drop the big one, that the Generals in charge will have the backbone to say no.

Which of course leads to the second problem, if something bad does start, no one will believe him when he tweets it out.

No we need to be rid of this loser and at this point damn near anyone looks better then he does.

Get Adobe Flash player

Fetch,

No we need to be rid of this loser and at this point damn near anyone looks better then he does.

Yep and that is sad as hell..............

Get Adobe Flash player

Fetch,

It is not the fact that the sharpie was a little thing, it is that we, the American people AND the world at large, cannot trust a single thing the man says. Those of us who grew up during the height of the cold war remember nuclear bomb drills in school. Just duck and cover. We all pray that when ol'Bone Spurs decides to drop the big one, that the Generals in charge will have the backbone to say no.

Which of course leads to the second problem, if something bad does start, no one will believe him when he tweets it out.

I can’t believe I actually have to comment on this but the stupidity on this topic is just overwhelming Who in here with a functioning brain believes that the storm track projections never crossed Alabama? Watch the video clip and even the fake news network CNN projected it to affect Alabama.

https://youtu.be/qj9J5bBdt_o

Now in a press conference regarding a storm Trump stated Alabama could be affected and immediately the fake news media pounces on this pronouncement and tries to turn it into something that it isn’t.

And the brain dead syncophants that gobble up anything anti-trump repeat CNN’s lies over and over. Anyone that wants to get in front of a microphone and criticize Trump is giving air time by the fake news networks.

I for one choose to use my brain and not be spoonfed bullshit.

So in conclusion unpredictable hurricane was projected to possibly hit many states among them Alabama. With all the shit going on in the world the idiot Democrats and their fake news media accomplices choose to make this something for you to talk about

So those of you who joined in the mockng of Trump over a storm projection are you now going to inundate CNN with phone calls and emails and whatever criticizing them for projecting the storm to affect Alabama? If you’re going to be faux outraged over trump saying the storm could affect Alabama do you also need to direct your faux outrage at others who reported it if that is what is important to you. How about just be smarter?
    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 09-11-2019 at 7:59 AM.

Share This