CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by LoudPipesSaveLives View Post
    I've got more money in my paycheck every week because or the tax cut. And my 401k is growing big-time.
    Yeah, a little more in my checks, 401k has plenty of time to fluctuate. And instead of itemizing my expenses I get to take the standard deduction which doesn’t cover half of them.

I could have just changed my withholdings if I wanted more money in my check.... and not got fucked at the end of the year with the old tax code.

Well, less fucked. If stealing all of someone’s labor is slavery, at what percentage does it cease to be?
    Last edited by SamHain; 2 Days Ago at 5:51 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

It’s like trump cut my feet off and put them on my head then told me I’m taller, but he stole my boots too.

Get Adobe Flash player

Then you doing it wrong, the economy is screaming, gotta make hay when the sun shines!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by
    Why the fuck would you think Trump supporters would be for taking that away?
    I don't think that....... I was trying to understand what you were talking about.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Then you doing it wrong, the economy is screaming, gotta make hay when the sun shines!
    I must be because it still takes me money to make money, but now it’s gets taxed heavier.

Big companies are doing better than pre recession, sure, on substantially smaller budgets, that difference comes from somewhere....

The gap continues to grow.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    I've been "makin' hay" since about 2010. Anyone who thinks things went so different between 2016 and 2017 is too stupid to read. I guess some of us don't need the guvment's help.

If tariffs are so good and profitable, why not just leave them in place and pay off some debt? Or at least the spray tan ball sack's golfing trips?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by btalley63 View Post
    I've been "makin' hay" since about 2010. Anyone who thinks things went so different between 2016 and 2017 is too stupid to read. I guess some of us don't need the guvment's help.

If tariffs are so good and profitable, why not just leave them in place and pay off some debt? Or at least the spray tan ball sack's golfing trips?
    If you're holding any assets in fund accounts, it makes a difference....No government assistance, just a strong and confident economy.

And yes SamHain, it does take money to make money, take some coin and make somethin' that folds!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooo View Post
    I don't think that....... I was trying to understand what you were talking about.....
    Ok gotcha

Share This