CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 3 of 403 First 123451353103 ... Last
    Knuckleduster

As much as I don't like it, I get the feeling that Mr. Trump is going to be the next pres. It's a matter of money these days, you don't get "elected" president, you buy your way in.
    "We the people", is sadly now "We the Corporate Conglomerate" , Govt is owned and ruled by corporations, not everyday citizens. Take a look around, and you'll see it.
    The media wants to talk about El Chapo, and how corrupt the Mexican govt. is, but is too blind to see it's just like that here in the good 'ol USA too.
    I didn't like the thought of a black, muslim pres with a sketchy past either, (boy he's sure fucked shit up, hasn't he?) And what about Mr. Bush, we already went down that road,...twice! Bottom line, end of the day, they are all shills, merely puppets saying what they're told to say, and doing what they're told to do.
    I say fuck it, vote HOFFA !
    Last edited by Knuckleduster; 07-21-2015 at 5:33 AM.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by datadavid View Post
    In sweden, that would suffice. If lying is like breathing to you that is.
    In the us you need to be able to weld, And suck billion-dollar-corporate dicks while deceiving the voting part of the population to believe your defending their interests.
    Eh, nevermind. I don't think I want the job.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleduster View Post
    As much as I don't like it, I get the feeling that Mr. Trump is going to be the next pres. It's a matter of money these days, you don't get "elected" president, you buy your way in.
    Seriously! God help us all if that guy becomes the next president, he is the embodiment of a scumbag

Get Adobe Flash player

To be honest, I think that Trump getting elected is the best thing that could happen precisely because of what a huge douchebag he is. Congress and the media would be so busy being pissed at him that they'd leave the rest of us alone for a change.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by krb View Post
    To be honest, I think that Trump getting elected is the best thing that could happen precisely because of what a huge douchebag he is. Congress and the media would be so busy being pissed at him that they'd leave the rest of us alone for a change.
    But just imagine the damage this guy could do

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificentbastard View Post
    Seriously! God help us all if that guy becomes the next president, he is the embodiment of a scumbag
    Just out of curiousity how will Trump becoming our president affect you personally? Not being a smart ass I am actually wondering.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzilla View Post
    Just out of curiousity how will Trump becoming our president affect you personally? Not being a smart ass I am actually wondering.
    And here is an honest response.

EVERY President had in some way or form a real impact on our lives in Euroland, believe it or not but what every direction the US marches Europe isn't far behind, you fucking yanks are a war loving nation and with Putin fingerfucking the red button on any given day we need a level headed kinda guy in the office and not somebody who finds it amusing to take the piss out of somebody who was caged up Rambo style for x amount of years.

Get Adobe Flash player

And here is an honest response.

EVERY President had in some way or form a real impact on our lives in Euroland, believe it or not but what every direction the US marches Europe isn't far behind, you fucking yanks are a war loving nation and with Putin fingerfucking the red button on any given day we need a level headed kinda guy in the office and not somebody who finds it amusing to take the piss out of somebody who was caged up Rambo style for x amount of years.
    War loving?
    As compared to whom?

The Brits?

The Germans?

The Algerian loving French?

I think we solve Europe's problems then retreat. Over and over. Then again you xenophobic fucks define your nationalistic borders on along ethnic lines and bitch about us yanks.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    War loving?
    As compared to whom?

The Brits?

The Germans?

The Algerian loving French?

I think we solve Europe's problems then retreat. Over and over. Then again you xenophobic fucks define your nationalistic borders on along ethnic lines and bitch about us yanks.
    Count the years since WW2 the US hasn't been in some form of conflict, not saying that is a bad thing, world policing and all.
    You solved Europe's problems once, and that was not because you were concerned about the jews but because you wanted a cut of the action.

Get Adobe Flash player

Count the years since WW2 the US hasn't been in some form of conflict, not saying that is a bad thing, world policing and all.
    You solved Europe's problems once, and that was not because you were concerned about the jews but because you wanted a cut of the action.
    Um...

Doughboys bro...

And if we wanted a piece of the cut, we'd have shot DeGaulle

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMoCo View Post
    Um...

Doughboys bro...

And if we wanted a piece of the cut, we'd have shot DeGaulle

What I am saying is that the entry of the US in regards to WW2 was not due to love and commitment they had for the UK but for financial gains, again I have no problem with that.
    Let's not even start with Perl Harbor.

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Worldwars.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	62082

Get Adobe Flash player

What I am saying is that the entry of the US in regards to WW2 was not due to love and commitment they had for the UK but for financial gains, again I have no problem with that.
    Let's not even start with Perl Harbor.
    You don't know much about history, do you? Just where were those financial gains made? I guess the paperhanging corporal had nothing to do with it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JockEShift View Post

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaSlim View Post
    You don't know much about history, do you? Just where were those financial gains made? I guess the paperhanging corporal had nothing to do with it.
    Come on, the US Economy was litterly on its knees before WW2, you don't need to be a mental giant to understand that any war is hugely beneficial to the local economy.

Edit: Before anybody jumps on the bandwagon here and accuses me of anti americanism let me tripple assure you I LOVE 'Murica.
    Last edited by Magnificentbastard; 07-21-2015 at 7:50 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

But just imagine the damage this guy could do
    Do damage to what? We're talking about a President, not a King or an Emperor or any of that other European autocrat shit, and he'd be the ultimate lame duck president. He wouldn't be able to get enough votes in congress to pass a fart.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by krb View Post
    Do damage to what? We're talking about a President, not a King or an Emperor or any of that other European autocrat shit, and he'd be the ultimate lame duck president. He wouldn't be able to get enough votes in congress to pass a fart.
    your word in gods ears

Get Adobe Flash player

your word in gods ears

Get Adobe Flash player

Come on, the US Economy was litterly on its knees before WW2, you don't need to be a mental giant to understand that any war is hugely beneficial to the local economy.

Edit: Before anybody jumps on the bandwagon here and accuses me of anti americanism let me tripple assure you I LOVE 'Murica.

Everyone capitalizes on war and tragedy. Not capitalizing on it when it's there for the taking is the true tragedy.

The Japanese clearly engaged us. There was a brief period where the hawks in the US were upset since we had no reason to go into Europe. Only Japan had did us dirt.

Then Uncle Schnitzel opened his big fucking mouth like he was king shit on the block and declared war on us, unprovoked.

THAT is what brought us into Europe. And of course people were stoked. Men are men and want to flex their nuts. Plus just like during the first world war, we "invested" a lot of money and war materiel into the Allies. If possible, we would like to get paid back. If Hitler was your overlord, he'd probably not kick down.

Of course it's not an investment, but more of an ally helping out where he can so the nazi steam roller didn't sort all you bitches out through blitzkreig like they were so good at doing.

People argue that the Soviet Union played the biggest role insofar as infantry to combat the Germans... But the truth is, without our infrastructure, supplies, and FUEL, those commies would have gotten rolled by the 6th Army hard. Like no fucking contest.

When Churchill and Stalin started chopping up Europe, they did it behind our backs because they knew we'd be disgusted by the blatant imperialism.

So yeah, we're fucking war fighters and have a warrior culture. But a lot of bitches forget that they begged us for it. And of course if we're spilling our blood, we're gonna have contracts in place to make some loot. Idealism only goes so far. We're not bleeding out for a bowl of mutton pie.

Share This