X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoomBuggy
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
    Remember, that’s Illegal Immigrant!

We’re you this concerned when Owebama did it???
    Facts please site when Obama did it. Not just Fox News reports but actual fact

Comment

• Fetch
      • Sep 2017

On the child separation / Illegal immigrant huff, why aren't the parents, who are breaking the law, being condemned for it? In New Jersey, if broke the law and involved my children, DCF would have my kids in protective custody before I was even finished being booked!

The USA is not the criminals here, the immigrants crossing the border illegally are; and even worse they are knowingly put their children at risk.

Before you go crying to stop this, remember they are coming to America because we have laws to protect our citizens. If we don't enforce the laws, we become just like the country they are fleeing from. I have nothing against immigration, just do it legally through a port of entry.

Glad we have a President that stands up for America instead of making excuses.

Comment

• Fetch
        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
        [URL="https://www.migrationpolicy.org[/URL]

Past Prosecution Policies

Though this blanket policy of prosecuting every unauthorized entrant is new, previous administrations have attempted to increase prosecutions. Past policies were also intended to address “catch and release” (the practice of releasing certain apprehended migrants, with a notice to appear in immigration court) and reduce repeat crossings.

Operation Streamline, launched in 2005 by the George W. Bush administration in Texas’ Del Rio border sector, aimed to increase immigration prosecutions in response to an uptick in non-Mexican border crossers. DHS increasingly had to release these migrants from detention due to space limitations. Between 2003 and 2005, criminal prosecutions of first-time unauthorized crossers for illegal entry more than quadrupled, from 4,000 to 16,500. By 2010, they had reached 44,000, an 11-fold increase from 2003, while prosecutions for other immigration charges increased just 9 percent (excluding illegal re-entry, which tripled in that time). Previously, CBP had mainly referred for prosecution migrants who had prior criminal convictions or those suspected of smuggling.

Under Operation Streamline, hearings were often conducted en masse, with up to 80 defendants being sentenced at once. The program had somewhat more flexibility than the one announced by the Trump administration. In some border sectors, CBP attorneys were deputized as federal prosecutors to relieve pressure on U.S. Attorneys who saw significant jumps in their caseloads. Sectors could also choose how to prioritize prosecutions, and some chose not to participate in Streamline at all: By the end of 2014, just three out of nine sectors were participating, according to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Inspector General report. Further, parents traveling with children were rarely referred for prosecution.

Streamline continued through the Obama administration, and remains in place today. Criminal immigration prosecutions reached a peak of 97,000 in FY 2013, although first-time crossers were not prioritized.

Comment

• hillcat
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Fetch

And no talking head defense, no ones talking about George at the moment.
          Exactly.
          Michael Cohen, that's different.

Comment

• KevinN
            • May 2014

They're going to save a lot of money on the funeral when Ruth Bader Ginsburg's heart stops beating. She has been embalmed for years. Hurry every chance you get Ruth.

Comment

• DustyDave
              Super Moderator
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
              Remember, that’s Illegal Immigrant!

We’re you this concerned when Owebama did it???
              Most are guilty of a misdemeanor. Unless you are pure blood American Indian you or your relatives and ancestors came illegally. We are a nation of immigrants! why are immigrants suddenly evil? Oh that's right you drank the orange kool aide and watched Fox!
              Dusty
              OBTW why do you think Obama did it? Not even Fox is that crazy, well maybe.
              Driving that train, high on cocaine
              Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
              Trouble ahead, trouble behind
              And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                • May 2015

Originally posted by DoomBuggy

The idiot dems/media are focusing on this issue because they believe open borders and unlimited immigration is a winning issue for them... Little do they know how wrong they are. Under this president we actually have border enforcement for the first time that I can remember...

The following pictures are from the child illegal invasion of 2014 under Obama‘s watch after he went “wink wink, nod nod” and suggested parents send their children to America alone because they cannot be refused....TREASON!!

Which one of you Trump haters and open border advocates marched against Obama back in 2014??!?!?!? Crickets....

Put your money where your mouth is instead of whining on the Internet and marching around your town, March your asses down to the border grab an illegal
                and bring them home with you!

Pictures please to show that you care
                Last edited by Bbqbiker; 07-03-2018, 3:42 PM.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                  • Oct 2016

Actually one of the programs my wife runs is an English as a second language program for immigrants, so we see and work with them every day. What I love is that you Trumpanzees are all up in arms about the Mexican and South Americans, what about all the Europeans coming into America on student visas and then staying. Oh right, they are white, I forgot.

Also, on the separation issue, what Trump and his little buddy forget to mention is that the crime is a misdemeanor , not any more striking then a traffic ticket. So should we start pulling kids from families that do a rolling turn on red?

Next, are MS13 bad hombres, yes they are. But guess what, MS13 was founded right here in the USofA and then EXPORTED to South America where they thrive. Now don't get me wrong they should all be lined up and shot, along with all the other gangs, like the bloods, crips, and Hells Angels. Oh wait, the HAs are white so they get a pass, I forgot.

MS13 is a bunch of punk ass kids who ARE ultra violent, but tend to go after other school age kids who will not join their gang. I think the report I saw was from 2008, but it confirmed there were around 10,000 members in the US in 2008 and that there are around the same number today, this is less then 1% of the total number of gang members in the US.

Look I am all about law and order, but you Drumpf chumps actually seem to believe Trump, HE TELLS LIES constantly. There has not been a truth out of him since he was a kid whose Dad didn't have the time of day for.

Finally, since you are a Drumpf supporter you are now required to give up your Harley Davidson(s), your new lord and master has declared that he is going to help foreign motorcycle companies come and build their bikes in the USA and that Harley is no longer a great American brand. Only the Anti-Trump are now allowed to ride them.
                  Last edited by DoomBuggy; 07-03-2018, 3:42 PM.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                    • May 2015

“Actually one of the programs my wife runs is an English as a second language program for immigrants, so we see and work with them every day.”

Very nice good to know I’m glad they’re learning English one of my my pet peeves is people come here to live and don’t speak English

“What I love is that you Trumpanzees are all up in arms about the Mexican and South Americans, what about all the Europeans coming into America on student visas and then staying. Oh right, they are white, I forgot”

If Ellis Island was being overrun with hordes of Irish or Italian or whatever I would feel exactly the same. We have laws you just can’t walk in and say give me stuff

“Also, on the separation issue, what Trump and his little buddy forget to mention is that the crime is a misdemeanor , not any more striking then a traffic ticket. So should we start pulling kids from families that do a rolling turn on red?”

And a misdemeanor becomes catch and release when they never return for their violation hearing and then where do they go? I know where they go because I work with a lot of them on a regular basis they are doing mid-level construction jobs painting etc. etc. for about half of what an American would

“Next, are MS13 bad hombres, yes they are. But guess what, MS13 was founded right here in the USofA and then EXPORTED to South America where they thrive. Now don't get me wrong they should all be lined up and shot, along with all the other gangs, like the bloods, crips, and Hells Angels. Oh wait, the HAs are white so they get a pass, I forgot”

I don’t understand this argument you are OK with some gang members infiltrating the hordes swarming our border? Again we have laws, if an HA member breaks it there are consequences why are there no consequences for illegals entering the country?

“MS13 is a bunch of punk ass kids who ARE ultra violent, but tend to go after other school age kids who will not join their gang. I think the report I saw was from 2008, but it confirmed there were around 10,000 members in the US in 2008 and that there are around the same number today, this is less then 1% of the total number of gang members in the US.”

“Look I am all about law and order, but you Drumpf chumps actually seem to believe Trump, HE TELLS LIES constantly. There has not been a truth out of him since he was a kid whose Dad didn't have the time of day for.”

Your opinion, conjecture, and hyperbole

“Finally, since you are a Drumpf supporter you are now required to give up your Harley Davidson(s), your new lord and master has declared that he is going to help foreign motorcycle companies come and build their bikes in the USA and that Harley is no longer a great American brand. Only the Anti-Trump are now allowed to ride them.”

Maybe Harley Davidson needs a smack down ? The company is in a Death spiral of changing demographics and exporting production to Third World countries for local use isn’t going to help that much.

Trumps style is to negotiate play hardball and use his position of strength to get his way. He was elected president that is his prerogative.

I’ll keep and ride my HD’s thank you
                    Last edited by Bbqbiker; 07-03-2018, 4:01 PM.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                      • May 2015

Nearly 30 Arrested After Chaos Ensues When Some Immigration Policy Protesters Clash With Police

Follow CBSPHILLY Facebook | Twitter

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Chaos ends with more than two dozen arrests on the streets of Center City after some immigration policy protesters clashed with police.

Protesters have been outside the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement office on 8th and Cherry Streets in Center City nonstop since Monday afternoon.

“I think this is a really unique time, one in which actual radical necessary immigration reform that has been delayed for far too long is actually within the overturning window of public opinion,” said protest organizer Anlin Wang.

The message that ICE needs to be abolished and that Philadelphia needs to do more to be a true sanctuary city was being made and received peacefully, until hour 16.

That’s when Philadelphia police and Homeland Security officers began telling protesters they could no longer block ICE’s garage doors.

Protesters wouldn’t budge and began locking arms in front of the doors to continue the effort of stopping any agency vehicles from transporting undocumented immigrants.

After three warnings, police began making arrests, and as one was being made a chaotic clash with police happened. CBS3 video captured police and some activists clashing during the arrests.

Police say there were around 75 protesters blocking the entrance to the ICE building, while refusing to allow anyone to enter or leave. Police say after several warnings, 29 arrests were made and they were issued failure to disperse citations. Two people sustained minor scrapes and bruises during the arrests, as one was taken to the hospital.

Wow this blows my mind people in a “sanctuary city“ rioting for more illegal immigration?!?!?! Trump needs to get the National Guard and some people need to get their heads knocked and some teargas exposure Jesus Christ what is wrong with this country?

Comment

• klondikekid64
                        • Nov 2013

God help you guys, mind you Canada's not far behind. Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_pb66teqAAw1x620p1o1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1303666

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                          • May 2015

Originally posted by klondikekid64
                          God help you guys, mind you Canada's not far behind. [ATTACH=CONFIG]85334[/ATTACH]
                          She has the IQ of a cabbage and reeks of old cheese

Comment

• nuklhd
                            • Sep 2013

you give her to much credit bbq

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                              • May 2015

Judge tosses suit alleging Trump campaign conspired with Russia in DNC hack

These retards can’t even sue properly...

A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit alleging that President Donald Trump's campaign and former Trump adviser Roger Stone conspired with Russia and WikiLeaks to publish hacked Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 presidential race.

U.S. District Court Judge Ellen Huvelle said in a ruling Tuesday evening that the suit's efforts to tie the Trump campaign and Stone's alleged actions to the nation's capital were too flimsy for the case to proceed in a Washington, D.C., court.

"The Trump Campaign’s efforts to elect President Trump in D.C. are not suit-related contacts for those efforts did not involve acts taken in furtherance of the conspiracies to disseminate emails that harmed plaintiffs," wrote Huvelle, an appointee of President Bill Clinton. "Campaign meetings, canvassing voters, and other regular business activities of a political campaign do not constitute activities related to the conspiracies alleged in the complaint."

But Huvelle made clear that her decision was a technical one based on issues of legal jurisdiction and was not a definitive ruling on allegations that the Trump campaign struck an illicit deal with the Russians during the presidential contest.

"It bears emphasizing that this Court’s ruling is not based on a finding that there was no collusion between defendants and Russia during the 2016 presidential election," Huvelle wrote. "This is the wrong forum for plaintiffs’ lawsuit. The Court takes no position on the merits of plaintiffs’ claims."

Two DNC donors, Roy Cockrum and Eric Schoenberg, and former DNC staffer Scott Comer, filed the suit last year, alleging that the hacking invaded their privacy and that the Trump campaign and Stone had a role in unlawful activity.

Stone, who worked both as a formal and informal adviser to the Trump campaign, exchanged digital messages during the election with WikiLeaks and Guccifer 2.0, an online persona that U.S. officials have said was a Russian front for disseminating the stolen DNC files. Various meetings between Trump aides and Kremlin-linked individuals have also come out since the election.

The DNC was not a party to the suit the two donors and the former staffer filed last July. However, in April of this year, the DNC brought its own lawsuit in federal court in Manhattan, accusing the Russian government, the Trump campaign, Trump's son Donald Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and various other figures of roles in events related to the hacking. That case is still in its early stages.

The Trump resistance group Protect Democracy, which filed the suit dismissed Tuesday, suggested it might refile the case elsewhere.

"While we are disappointed in and respectfully disagree with today’s decision from the District Court to dismiss this case on the grounds that it does not belong in Washington, D.C., this case is far from over," Protect Democracy's Ian Bassin said in a statement. " It is clear that the the Court recognizes that there is sufficient evidence to suggest a conspiracy between the Trump Campaign and the Kremlin, but believes this case belongs in a different court. What today’s decision indicates is that the merits of this case will proceed somewhere."

Attorneys for the Trump campaign and Stone did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Comment

• DustyDave
                                Super Moderator
                                • Oct 2012

WASHINGTON, DC - FEBRUARY 2: President Donald Trump speaks briefly to reporters after greeting Harley Davidson executives on the South Lawn of the White House, February 2, 2017 in Washington, DC. President Trump is meeting with Harley Davidson executives on Thursday afternoon. (Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
                                What did happen in 2017? Donald tried to hug Harley tight in a February White House event. So if you're looking for a reason for lowered sales, maybe it's because people don't want to be seen riding motorcycles endorsed by a big orange idiot.
                                RSS
                                PUBLISHED TO
                                Hunter
                                Daily Kos
                                TAGS
                                Conservatives
                                DonaldTrump
                                HarleyDavidson
                                Recommended
                                Republicans
                                Tariffs
                                Trade
                                TrumpAdministration
                                Share this article

In our latest episode of The Worldwide Adventures of Idiot Manchild, we learn that Donald Trump's former best friend now turned hated enemy Harley-Davidson suffered reduced sales in 2017 because of something they did a year later. That's right, attempting to keep your company afloat after Donald Trump screws you is such a grave injury to Idiot Manchild that it rips a hole in spacetime, causing you to lose business a year before any of it ever happened.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
                                Now that Harley-Davidson is moving part of its operation out of the U.S., my Administration is working with other Motor Cycle companies who want to move into the U.S. Harley customers are not happy with their move - sales are down 7% in 2017. The U.S. is where the Action is!

8:00 AM - Jul 3, 2018
                                40.9K people are talking about this
                                Twitter Ads info and privacy
                                In addition to the obvious stupidity of the above statement (from a man whose staff continues to insist is perfectly capable of deciding issues of war and peace despite his accelerating loss of grip on reality), the other bits of it are also likely lies. While it is true that Harley-Davidson is moving some manufacturing offshore in order to remain competitive in Europe despite Trump's foot-stomping trade wars, Trump's "Administration" is almost certainly not working with other "Motor Cycle" companies who can't wait to get in on some sweet punitive tariff "Action."

Thus ends our latest episode of The Worldwide Adventures of Idiot Manchild. Tune in next time to see Idiot Manchild agree to formally recognize Crimea as part of the nation that got him elected—a catastrophic move likely to launch a new round of military actions around the world, but just another day's light work for Idiot Manchild.
                                Driving that train, high on cocaine
                                Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                                Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                                And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;