CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    Getting paid? Really Hillcat?.....Hell, I'm Gagarin,Susanin and Zhukov all rolled up into a Cuban Blunt, sparked up and blowing some Party wisdom into the rotting corpse of American Progressivism. I gotta go, fire up the Ural and head south to the border.... The sky is falling!... The sky is falling!

Attachment 88646
    Fixed

Get Adobe Flash player

So sad, relativism at it's finest...er..um.. worst

Get Adobe Flash player

Well now .....

And ....

In a stunning break with protocol, the White House said Wednesday night that it's suspending the press pass of CNN's Jim Acosta "until further notice."

The move came just hours after Acosta, CNN's chief White House correspondent, drew the fire of President Donald Trump and his allies by asking multiple questions at a post-midterms news conference. Trump insulted Acosta and called him a "terrible" person.
    White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced in a statement that Acosta would be stripped of what's known as a "hard pass," which gives him access to the White House grounds.

Get Adobe Flash player

The end of Delusion on Russia "Collusion"

Sorry for those of you invested in "russia russia russia"

Philip Allen Lacovara is the former president of the District of Columbia Bar and counsel to the Watergate special prosecutors.

The midterm elections, followed promptly by Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s forced resignation, have rendered special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election politically irrelevant. By waiting until after the midterms to issue his final report about President Trump’s possible culpability, Mueller has effectively missed his market and may have doomed the investigation.

In virtually every significant contested race where Trump campaigned for the GOP candidate — especially in the Senate — the president’s endorsement carried the Republican across the threshold, assuring Trump of another reliable vote in Congress. Mueller has gained a handful of convictions so far, but the potential for significant revelations by the special counsel’s final report appears to have played no role in the voting by Republicans or Democrats. Two evident consequences flow from the Trump effect on the midterms.

First, the president has been able to fire Sessions, whose recusal from investigating Russia’s election interference resulted in Mueller’s appointment, and immediately replace him, at least temporarily, with a loyalist, Matthew Whitaker, who already is on the record criticizing Mueller’s investigation. This action ends Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein’s role as a protective buffer between Mueller and the president. The new attorney general, whether it is Whitaker or someone else, will be free to constrain Mueller’s investigation and suppress the special counsel’s findings: Any report by Mueller must go to the attorney general, who decides what, if anything, to do with it. Sessions’s replacement will be far more comfortable suppressing the report now that firmer Republican control of the Senate protects not only Trump but also the new attorney general from any risk of being ousted in a post-impeachment trial.

[Cartoons: Jeff Sessions’s tenure as attorney general]

Second, though the Democrats’ new House majority will give them the opportunity to annoy Trump and to hector the new attorney general, Mueller no longer has any chance of securing the legislative protection for his investigation that had been proposed in recent months. Republicans expanded their Senate majority in the midterms, picking up at least three seats and shedding the few Republicans — such as the retiring Bob Corker (Tenn.) and Jeff Flake (Ariz.) — who might have been interested in protecting the integrity of the investigation.

This senatorial shift in Trump’s favor makes the prospect of impeachment by the House an even less plausible brake on the president’s desire to short-circuit Mueller. There is little chance that any evidence of Trump’s misconduct the House could produce, even with the fruits of Mueller’s investigation, would persuade 20 or so Republican senators to join Democrats in reaching the constitutionally required two-thirds majority (67 votes) necessary to convict and remove the president after impeachment.

It is almost inconceivable that Mueller would be able to uncover the kind of smoking-gun evidence that, in 1974, led key Republican senators to warn President Richard M. Nixon that he would lose an impeachment trial in the Senate, thus forcing his resignation. Even an incriminating recording such as the one that helped bring down Nixon would not suffice. Recall how Trump, during the presidential campaign, finessed the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape revealing his bragging about groping women — his imaginative suggestion that the voice on the tape might not be his seems to have been accepted by many of his credulous supporters.

Given Senate Republicans’ ardent support for Trump, and their fortified majority, House Democrats likely would face an impossible task in pursuing an effective impeachment, no matter what Mueller uncovers.

The net effect: Trump may be emboldened to strangle the Mueller investigation. The president has many ways to end the inquiry — which he has regularly tried to discredit as a “witch hunt” and a “hoax” — with no fear of paying a serious political price. The most drastic step would be simply to pardon everyone involved in the case, even trying to include himself. But instructing a new attorney general to revoke Mueller’s appointment, cut off the special counsel’s resources or quash his final report could also get the job done.

If Mueller’s report were indeed buried by a new attorney general, a Democratic-controlled House Judiciary Committee would demand access to it. But Trump would surely come up with reasons for ordering the Justice Department to defy such a demand, such as claiming executive privilege. Justice Brett M. Kavanagh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court last month gave Trump another vote likely to defer to assertions of presidential prerogative in any constitutional confrontation with a special counsel or a House committee.

Democrats have much to celebrate about the midterms, but their elation should be tempered by the realization that the election also may have spelled the end for Mueller’s Russia investigation, which was too long in getting to the punchline.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Mueller's investigation has pending indictments for Trump and his three kids....

Sure Don the Con is wanting to bury this ASAP ....

Get Adobe Flash player

^^^^ Only time will tell what's going to happen...^^^^^^

But I've thought from the beginning that the Russia thing was a waste of money...... But other things have been found out because of it....

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh Yeah ....

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dragstews View Post
    Well now .....

And ....

In a stunning break with protocol, the White House said Wednesday night that it's suspending the press pass of CNN's Jim Acosta "until further notice."
    This is great it’s about time that asshat got kicked to the curb. These press conferences are a joke there are no real “journalists” there are just democrat cheerleaders like a pack of hyenas all trying to “get Trump” very little actual information is gleaned from any of these events the media is a joke I get stupider from listening to them.

There may be actually one or two of them trying to do their job the rest of them are just part of “the resistance” and they want to get their five minutes of fame by being obnoxious. Enemies of the people absolutely

Get Adobe Flash player

I thought that press conference was the funniest fuckin' thing I've seen him do yet.
    He's in slow breakdown mode now.
    It's gonna get crazier.

Get Adobe Flash player

Do not believe in the lies coming from the White House ...

Believe in the Freedom that we have ...

(Seems that the "Freedom of the Press" doesn't apply in the mind of "Don the Con")

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    I thought that press conference was the funniest fuckin' thing I've seen him do yet.
    It's gonna get crazier.
    Trump's detractors read from the SAME SCRIPT everytime he tweets or has a press conference...I can predict EVERY response...

"Tweetstorm"
    "Unhinged"
    "Rambling"
    "Breakdown"

Tune into the paid liar/news readers on any major network and they are all saying THE SAME THING...except Fox of course..at least theres an iota of independence.

Remember...the fake new media is against all things Trump and cannot possibly provide any unbiased observations.

carry on

It's like they HAVE to keep on message...and this is the real collusion..amongst the democrat/media "resistance"

I saw Trump in control kicking ass and taking names. He loves the fight!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    "RE:Breakdown"

I saw Trump in control kicking ass and taking names. He loves the fight!
    Really?! That's what you saw?
    Everyone else saw someone that barely had self-control, much less control of the press conference.
    It's not hard to do a press conference for a normal politician. You let them ask a question and then you spin, pivot and obfuscate with your "answer". As old as politics itself but he is an idiot child.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    It's gonna get crazier.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2289696.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	88652

Now back to reality and some adult programming

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized Thursday morning in a development that puts renewed emphasis on President Donald Trump’s ability to shape the Supreme Court.

Ginsburg was hospitalized after falling in her office Wednesday night and fracturing three ribs, the Supreme Court said. The 85-year-old Ginsburg, a member of the court’s liberal wing, was admitted to George Washington University Hospital for treatment.

Name:	150213_ruth_bader_ginsburg_gty_629.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	88653

Your pick again Mr. President

It really doesn't get any better then this....Senate majority and 24 months to make the appointment.

Get Adobe Flash player

typical trumpanzee, being a bit of a ghoul there sparky, she ain't dead yet

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post
    That's very typical of them..... All the way to the top......

Get Adobe Flash player

"I saw Trump in control kicking ass and taking names. He loves the fight!"

How drunk were you? And a follow up question: What do mushroom cock's balls taste like?

It'll be a pleasure watching this clown come apart. That press conference yesterday was just the beginning. He's a punk and a coward and he's unraveling right in front of the world.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBuggy View Post

Name:	shutterstock_shocked_baby.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	88664

You're F-cking sick! I was thinking she would retire from the bench.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BadMonkeyMW View Post
    "I saw Trump in control kicking ass and taking names. He loves the fight!"

How drunk were you? And a follow up question: What do mushroom cock's balls taste like?

It'll be a pleasure watching this clown come apart. That press conference yesterday was just the beginning. He's a punk and a coward and he's unraveling right in front of the world.
    Wow bro you are neckdeep in the Kool-Aid so let me lend a helping hand. So you claim that the press conference is “just the beginning” the beginning of what? This will be like the 4 billionth time that the presidents detractors have said “we’ve got him this time”

Again Trump is a gangsta and runs circles around all his pathetic opponents it’s a joy to watch.

Democrats took the house? Big fucking deal trumps chess move is to fire sessions and put in an attorney general that will straighten shit out. The idiot Democrats well thought out and careful plan and agenda? Get trumps tax returns really that’s what they’re going to fucking do ha ha Ha

How many people that actually work for a living have lives and careers families to support sit around wringing their hands over trumps tax return? Probably the same retards that are afraid of Russia Ha ha ha I hear crickets fucking sad

Trump offering to help that shriveled moon bat hag Pelosi with votes for her speakership was fucking hilarious.

I’m going to need to get a popcorn machine for the shows.

So monkey man you really would’ve been much happier with a cunt face presidency? Ha ha OMG

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Bbqbiker View Post
    Trump offering to help that shriveled moon bat hag Pelosi with votes for her speakership was fucking hilarious.

I for one hope she doesn't get to be the speaker...... That would be the best thing for the Dems.....

Shes just baggage just like Clinton was....

Get Adobe Flash player

Tattoo, congratulations. A voice of reason rises from a pool of insanity. Now, instead of burning up tax payer $'s with months of obstruct & delay, we can look forward months of 'Wannebe Leader" speeches and maneuvering.

Pelosie cracked me up the other day, 'getting ready to get work" What the hell have you been doing for the last 2 years?

Name:	Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-Press.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	88685

I wish I was a Capitol Hill Cop for a day

" Lady put down the" ZOT "weapon before I taze you."

Ya know you'd get ada boys and free donuts all week
    Last edited by Fetch; 11-09-2018 at 5:13 PM.

Share This