CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 21 of 438 First ... 1119202122233171121 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hillary should be in jail, if a regular person did what she has done, would not see sunshine for a long time. Trump all the way.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Smuck View Post
    Hillary should be in jail, if a regular person did what she has done, would not see sunshine for a long time. Trump all the way.
    Cheney did the same thing and nobody cared! She set her office up like that because it was accepted practice. Don't know of any politician that shouldn't be in jail. If Trump had stiffed me like he does every body who contracts with or works for him, you wouldn't have to worry about voting for him. Hell he had to change his top campaign staff because he stiffed the first ones! Two crooks not much difference.
    Dusty

Get Adobe Flash player

Grownups expect total corruption from both parties because they have the same owners.

The American public are the core problem. Americans, like most anyone else, are so fucking stupid they are lucky to do even one thing well. They revel in their ignorance, despise education, and in general are pieces of shit.

Look out for yourself and your own. Our government isn't so much something imposed from above, as gifted from below. Who wouldn't take such a gift? If someone tells you that "people from nation X" are basically good, they are lying or delusional. History shits all over that nonsense..

Cover your own ass for no one else will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V6GHnxEJjg

There both crooks and lairs,we're fucked no matter who wins

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm voting for Trump. I can't wait until Obama is out of office, I hate that motherfucker.

Get Adobe Flash player

^That makes two of us. He's the most America-hating president ever, or at least in my 50 year lifetime. The only problem is what kind of shit does he have planned for when he's out of office. We haven't seen the last of him.

Get Adobe Flash player

Seriously when are the nukes coming? Bomb europe and russia to a glass desert, then continue with china. After that you can have eternal holy war with the arabs all you like and bring the blacks back into servitude. Im just sick of this dragged out suicide dance of utter retardation on display.

Get Adobe Flash player

Vote for the Hildebeast and that's what you might get. She's already said she'll obliterate Iran and this week wants to go to war with Russia. She seems to have forgotten that she sold them a fuck load of Uranium. She de-stabilised the Middle East, armed and funded ISIS.
    It's a damned shame that stroke didn't kill her, or at least "lock her in" so she could spend the rest of her miserable life shitting her pants and weeping to herself.

Get Adobe Flash player

Seriously when are the nukes coming?
    Never. The world is almost completely at peace with zero large wars in the offing and not many small ones.

This is a nice calm boring era so make the most of it. People who matter usually make it well into old age.

Muslims are doing the usual, it's mostly hilarious, and Muslim v. Muslim violence is play between consenting adults. When religious people die by each others hands it advances humanity so I'm digging schismatic warfare. Every uterus is a weapon and they can kill each other in more detail and over more time than any outsider could manage. Important countries aren't at existential war.

Small wars are the international equivalent of rearranging the furniture.

The election is a distraction like all the rest. View history without emotion. Hump or Trinton winning doesn't matter. What they say doesn't matter. It's for show. Hillary is a moderate Republican and since Trump doesn't have a Trump Party he'll have to govern with the consent of the same masters. Americans are groomed by media to think Presidents matter, but your very fear is profitable clickbait.

IDGAF who wins. I'd find more amusement from Trump.
    Last edited by farmall; 09-08-2016 at 8:10 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDutch View Post
    Vote for the Hildebeast and that's what you might get. She's already said she'll obliterate Iran and this week wants to go to war with Russia. She seems to have forgotten that she sold them a fuck load of Uranium. She de-stabilised the Middle East, armed and funded ISIS.
    It's a damned shame that stroke didn't kill her, or at least "lock her in" so she could spend the rest of her miserable life shitting her pants and weeping to herself.
    I dont get to vote in your country im afraid 😐 voting in my cuntry does fuckall difference anyway, there is but one party who wants to throw out the blacks and sandblacks and the rest of the parties are obstructing them having anything to say in national politics. Next election i hope they will be in majority so the islamic population can be either sent back, murdered, or shipped to the u.s who started all this isis bullshit down there anyway. This small cuntry cant put out billions of taxpayer money feeding refugees from american made conflicts anymore.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by farmall View Post
    Never. The world is almost completely at peace with zero large wars in the offing and not many small ones.

This is a nice calm boring era so make the most of it. People who matter usually make it well into old age.

Muslims are doing the usual, it's mostly hilarious, and Muslim v. Muslim violence is play between consenting adults. When religious people die by each others hands it advances humanity so I'm digging schismatic warfare. Every uterus is a weapon and they can kill each other in more detail and over more time than any outsider could manage. Important countries aren't at existential war.

Small wars are the international equivalent of rearranging the furniture.

The election is a distraction like all the rest. View history without emotion. Hump or Trinton winning doesn't matter. What they say doesn't matter. It's for show. Hillary is a moderate Republican and since Trump doesn't have a Trump Party he'll have to govern with the consent of the same masters. Americans are groomed by media to think Presidents matter, but your very fear is profitable clickbait.

IDGAF who wins. I'd find more amusement from Trump.
    You have completely missed the nato/russia beef?
    Of course its a long way from your shores and you dont have any tolerable/trustworthymedia whatsoever?
    I think you do, you know more than most zombies here. Not much differs from situations before ww1 or 2 historically either so i think there is an actual possibility of open conflict here.
    Anyhoo - nato is trying to coax neutral sweden into a defence coop. Why?
    Russia is threatening to re-annex the baltics. Why?
    Sweden, at the same time as negotiating a nato membership says it will defend the baltics. Sweden has no army whatsoever, so in goes nato then.
    Next sign is, we have been decommissioning every part if our military for 20 years now, and just a few weeks ago government announced military drafting again.
    Shit may be calm in the north americas which is probably the only important country for a people with zero knowledge or respect for anything outside it. But here its not.

Get Adobe Flash player

Did anyone take notice to what the Pope and Obama recently stated?
    The pope said that this will be the last Christmas celebrated,,or something close.
    Then
    Obama recently stated at a press dinner or something that it would be the LAST one also.
    Things that make you go hrmmmmm.
    As far as Trump,,, in my opinion he is nothing more than a tool of those really in power.
    Hildebeast WILL win,,regardless of everything she is accused of and when those who supported Trump riot and start burning the USA,,,I look for Obama to impose martial law and start rounding up gun owners.
    After all,, that IS the ONLY thing keeping them from the domination they want.
    ALL major political parties share the same agenda,,,to run this country into the ground to achieve financial control in order to implement the "New World Order" that ALL the players have publically alluded to.

Get Adobe Flash player

Btw there is not so much fear here, rather natural suspicion since it is not uncommon for goverments to start dropping bombs for arbitrary reasons these days.
    Can something be gained by murdering millions then it will be tried is my experience. Human lives does not matter. I dont agree with this.

Get Adobe Flash player

There is, and this BTW predates the internet, a fervent desire to believe in conspiracy because supposed insider knowledge (be it superstitious or secular) is much more comforting than the apparent scary randomness of life. Humans crave order. ANY order. They fear the dark. The Judeo-Christian-Muslim superstitions in particular use guilt and fear of Apocalypse to control the simple, ignorant masses.

In these fantasies the little people are important to control. This idea exalts the peasantry, though of course any idea which exalts the common man is a scam and a lie because no virtue is common. I consider marketing popular fantasies to be maskirovka. (On the internet it's also profitable clickbait.) A serious effort to manipulate the stupid would hand them an alternate realities to cling to. Simple people will kill you if you don't give them the manipulation they demand, so feed them Jesus, Allah, the Illuminati, Trump or whatever works.

Human lives never matter except to the owners. Mankind are beasts and nature is competitive. All life dies, and in the struggle for advantage like kills lesser like. Lions kill cubs not their own. There's no logical reason for humans, who are not in short supply, not to kill each other when that's useful. It's perfectly natural. Species matter. Individuals are expendable.

It can be argued war speeds social evolution. War got us modern secular democracy, largely freed modern man from superstition, and internal superstitionist wars are pitting Muslim against Muslim for Muslim reasons. All those deaths remove backward humans who by their religion endorse such murderous competition. They volunteered. Fuck 'em. Every Muslim uterus is a demographic weapon, so every brood sow killed by another Muslim improves the world.

Next sign is, we have been decommissioning every part if our military for 20 years now, and just a few weeks ago government announced military drafting again.
    Preparedness makes sense given resurgent neo-Soviet rumblings from Moscow. It was a nice twenty year holiday but every country in Europe let their armed force rot to the point where force shaping and equipment upgrades are LONG overdue.

Not interesting unless one is making money off procurement. Containment requires a credible deterrent in any Cold War.
    Last edited by farmall; 09-09-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Trump is the better choice. Why?

Scenario... You and your buds are about to deal with another bunch in a back alley. Both groups are sizing each other up. Would you rather have a guy like Trump (crazy, unstable and likes to fight) or a guy like 'Hilarious' (someone without guts who lies/cheats her own pals)? I always liked having some crazy guys on my team whether sports or brawls. The other team is less likely to wanna fight then.

In a world of weirdos all wanting to run the show it's better to have a Trump to keep the buggars on their toes worried he might do something stupid but drastic to their asses.

EDIT... As a Canadian what I like most about how the USA operates is that you never really know what you crazy people are going to do. To me that's a good thing on the world stage.
    Trumpet brings this unlike Hilarious.
    Last edited by cisco; 09-09-2016 at 3:51 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I like Trump because he speaks his mind, has a fly by the seat of his pants mentality, able to make quick calls, and doesen't seem to have a tow the line mentality, and who knows maybe he might be good at the "business" of running a country, or at least a little better. just a Canadian observation.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by klondikekid64 View Post
    I like Trump because he speaks his mind, has a fly by the seat of his pants mentality, able to make quick calls, and doesen't seem to have a tow the line mentality, and who knows maybe he might be good at the "business" of running a country, or at least a little better. just a Canadian observation.
    My drunken uncles speak their mind all the time. Doesn't mean I'd vote for em.... LOL

Get Adobe Flash player

A drunken uncle might slap you if you don't listen/get mouthy.

Get Adobe Flash player

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anti-Hillary.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14222163_10153924164252986_7593734188340238420_n.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	71988

The lesser of the two evils ... ???

Share This