CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 12 of 438 First ... 210111213142262112 ... Last
  1. #221
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyfoot2001 View Post
    Not too many dumb Multi-Billionaires out there. People just didn't give the man money. Stupid this man is not. Obnoxious perhaps, stupid, not on your life. If every Obama/Hillary/RINO/Iranian/Russian/Chinese/Mexican people or group is whining about Trump, then you know he's on the right track.

    I love how everyone says he is really a liberal because of things he's said in the past, and that very well may be the case. But at this point, legislatively, he is tabula rasa (heh heh, I kill me sometime). That can't be said for Jeb Bush, Cristie, Kasich, whomever. EVEN Cruz. Carson is good and getting stronger. Fiorina is soft on immigration. Too soft.

    As far as building a wall. Dude, who ELSE has that kind of experience. It's right there on the mans resume.
    you're clueless if you think a wall is the answer to anything.

  2. #222
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braaap View Post
    you're clueless if you think a wall is the answer to anything.
    EXACTLY!

    A mine field would be more effective psychologically and not be such an eye sore.

  3. #223
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,526

    Default

    Border barriers would be nice but do nothing for those who overstay tourist visas or otherwise make it in.

    IF we want to control who REMAINS in the US we need a police state where instead of disconnected alphabet agencies we have combined Federal police and immigration enforcement and mandatory national identification checks to randomly search for illegals. We'd need a bounty system were Americans have incentive to turn in illegals and their employers. Without a profit motive we can't exploit the greed of people who have direct access to illegals and know who they are. Profitable denunciation would have anyone who can't prove they are Americans running scared.

    The US has infinite money so we can afford a police state, but once built it will be used to target far more than just illegal immigrants. It's about time the US got the police state most of its inhabitants deserve and got it long enough to get tired of in a few decades.

  4. #224
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    EXACTLY!

    A mine field would be more effective psychologically and not be such an eye sore.
    Punji stake pits would be more environmentally friendly.

  5. #225
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    I'm amazed by the idiotic statement that you can't deport 11 million people. I admit it would take time, but hey, Hitler rounded up transported, killed and disposed of the bodies of 11 million people in only 7 years. I'm thinking without a full-on world war to be dealing with deportation of 11 million people should only take 4 or 5 years.

  6. #226
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JockEShift View Post
    Punji stake pits would be more environmentally friendly.
    And talk about psychologically intimidating!!

  7. #227
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braaap View Post
    you're clueless if you think a wall is the answer to anything.
    Of course it is. In fact if you listen to Mark Levin's 8/27/15 podcast, he laid it out in GREAT detail and how much it would cost based on Israels wall....Which is doing GREAT by the way. He gives you the numbers on the amount of traffic that was reduced by building just a few miles of wall in California. Yep. walls work. Minefields save on man power. They ENTIRE wall would only cost 10 billion. The government spends 40 BILLION a day. In fact I believe the wall pays for itself in a year or two of services we don't have to otherwise shell out.

  8. #228
    JetBlackII
    Guest

    Default

    Trump is broke; files bankruptcy for his businesses and then gets bailed out, on our dime and pays none of the money he risks with his businesses back in the slightest... we the taxpayers pay his debts.

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ld-trump-broke

    Yeah immigration and those living below the poverty level are really a huge burden on society.


  9. #229
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    168

    Default


  10. #230
    JetBlackII
    Guest

    Default

    Why am I now craving Mongolian Beef?... Oh, right right right... Trump will use tax payer dollars to create jobs by building an even bigger grander wall that can be seen from space too... I wonder how many people will die per block for that one or already have?

    No thanks; and I like my Mongolian Beef with fried lo-mein noodles... don't know why I am putting that out there; just an fyi.
    Last edited by JetBlackII; 08-29-2015 at 10:55 PM.

  11. #231

    Default

    ]At least jeb is falling off the radar if tRump and Bernie sanders go head to head trump will
    Defiantly :feel the Bern"!!

  12. #232
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetBlackII View Post
    Trump is broke; files bankruptcy for his businesses and then gets bailed out, on our dime and pays none of the money he risks with his businesses back in the slightest... we the taxpayers pay his debts.

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...ld-trump-broke

    Yeah immigration and those living below the poverty level are really a huge burden on society.

    Man oh man, Jet, I usually agree with you. I even think you are one smart mf'er. But damn son, either you are looking at some shitty research, or you have really been fooled by the progressive assholes trying to destroy the USA! First off, (I'll have to assume that this was just poorly worded) Donald Trump has a personal worth of over $4 Billion and has NEVER filed for bankruptcy (personally), he has however ran businesses through it. Which is not unusual if you are in business long enough. GM, Chrysler, KMart, and thousands of others have used bankruptcy laws to continue business without shutting the doors and selling off the whole damn place while putting thousands of people out of work. What should piss you off is the fact that the bankruptcy laws allow ONE business to be immune to bankruptcy protection. You can wipe out Federal Income Tax debt in a bankruptcy, you can get rid of pesky credit card debt with it's usurious interest rates in bankruptcy, you can even force the mortgage company to let you keep your home when you go bankrupt as long as you can prove to the judge that you can start making full payments once again. You know what you can only refuse to pay by DYING? Student fucking loans. Sallie Mae (and it's evil spawn Navient) can garnish your check, seize your tax returns, put a lien on your house and even go to court and force you to sell any vehicles your family owns (beyond the required one they must leave you) if you piss them off. The "corporate subsidies" being quoted are bullshit. They are mostly nothing more than tax deductions for businesses. The business I work for pays more Federal, State, and Local taxes than should be allowed. But because they are successful it's all fucking "Evil Big Oil Company". It's a load of crap pushed by asswipes that want to turn the US into a socialist utopia. Guess what? It's been tried and it don't fucking work! There is a school in my home town that is named after the oil company I work for (actually one of it's former names). Know why? When the town wanted to build a school, they had no money because they fucking wasted tax dollars on junkets, salaries and benefits for local politicians! So the oil company donated the land. Then they cried, "Oh we have no money to build a school on the land you gave us!" Wah wah wah. We will have to tax you higher, so the oil company gave in and wrote a fat ass check to build the school. Every time they have to expand the school to teach all the "new" students adding to the population, same company writes another fat check. There is a wing of the school dedicated to "English as a Second Language", why the fuck to kids need to learn the language of the country they live in? Now the price of oil is down again and the local government once again is crying "Wah Wah Wah. We don't have any money, we're in a fiscal crisis! We're going to have to raise taxes to get buy." And people believe this bull shit because they keep getting told that "Evil Big Oil" makes all this money off the backs of the poor. Oil is about $40 a barrel, that's 42 gallons in a barrel. The profit on a gallon of gas to a major oil company is 8.5 CENTS! Between Federal, State, and Local taxes I believe it's 35.5 CENTS PER GALLON OF TAXES! So who is screwing who here? Speculators and middlemen make more money off of MOST commodities than the companies making the product. It's criminal with oil products. The best damn solution is to stop ALL subsidies. All Tax deductions, for EVERYONE. Go flat tax, 9 even 10 % would be fine. Tax EVERYONE at the same rate so no one can bitch. No deductions for anyone, no matter how rich or poor. Do you know what that would do the the oil company stock I own? They currently have an EFFECTIVE tax after deductions for exploration (R&D in other businesses) of about 40%.(I do read the financial reports I receive as a stockholder) The US has the highest corporate taxes in the whole damn world! You drop their taxes by 75% by going to a flat rate and my stock will get high enough for me to retire TODAY! So by all means let's go to fair taxes. That distribution of taxes shown in your graphic is pure bullshit, touted by those with the agenda of making EVERYONE dependent on the government. Once you are the source of support, you make all the rules and your subjects just say "Yes sir" when you speak.
    Last edited by Grantman; 08-31-2015 at 1:09 AM. Reason: clarity

  13. #233
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetBlackII View Post
    Why am I now craving Mongolian Beef?... Oh, right right right... Trump will use tax payer dollars to create jobs by building an even bigger grander wall that can be seen from space too... I wonder how many people will die per block for that one or already have?

    No thanks; and I like my Mongolian Beef with fried lo-mein noodles... don't know why I am putting that out there; just an fyi.
    Lot's are dying, they are also being raped, robbed, killed by drunk drivers, etc because we don't protect our border (a wall is just one way, I prefer the idea of minefields, snipers, and machine gun emplacements like the cold war division of Germany). Check out the penalty for illegally entering mexico and how Americans are treated for accidentally breaking a Mexican law. I see no reason to accept their refuse because they don't want to pay to take care of it. In case you where wondering and didn't have time to use the magic Google machine:
    Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison. Immigrants who are deported and attempt to re-enter can be imprisoned for 10 years. Visa violators can be sentenced to six-year terms. Mexicans who help illegal immigrants are considered criminals.
    But we should just forgive them and welcome them into our country with open arms right?

  14. #234
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman View Post
    Man oh man, Jet, I usually agree with you. I even think you are one smart mf'er. But damn son, either you are looking at some shitty research, or you have really been fooled by the progressive assholes trying to destroy the USA! First off, (I'll have to assume that this was just poorly worded) Donald Trump has a personal worth of over $4 Billion and has NEVER filed for bankruptcy (personally), he has however ran businesses through it. Which is not unusual if you are in business long enough. GM, Chrysler, KMart, and thousands of others have used bankruptcy laws to continue business without shutting the doors and selling off the whole damn place while putting thousands of people out of work. What should piss you off is the fact that the bankruptcy laws allow ONE business to be immune to bankruptcy protection. You can wipe out Federal Income Tax debt in a bankruptcy, you can get rid of pesky credit card debt with it's usurious interest rates in bankruptcy, you can even force the mortgage company to let you keep your home when you go bankrupt as long as you can prove to the judge that you can start making full payments once again. You know what you can only refuse to pay by DYING? Student fucking loans. Sallie Mae (and it's evil spawn Navient) can garnish your check, seize your tax returns, put a lien on your house and even go to court and force you to sell any vehicles your family owns (beyond the required one they must leave you) if you piss them off. The "corporate subsidies" being quoted are bullshit. They are mostly nothing more than tax deductions for businesses. The business I work for pays more Federal, State, and Local taxes than should be allowed. But because they are successful it's all fucking "Evil Big Oil Company". It's a load of crap pushed by asswipes that want to turn the US into a socialist utopia. Guess what? It's been tried and it don't fucking work! There is a school in my home town that is named after the oil company I work for (actually one of it's former names). Know why? When the town wanted to build a school, they had no money because they fucking wasted tax dollars on junkets, salaries and benefits for local politicians! So the oil company donated the land. Then they cried, "Oh we have no money to build a school on the land you gave us!" Wah wah wah. We will have to tax you higher, so the oil company gave in and wrote a fat ass check to build the school. Every time they have to expand the school to teach all the "new" students adding to the population, same company writes another fat check. There is a wing of the school dedicated to "English as a Second Language", why the fuck to kids need to learn the language of the country they live in? Now the price of oil is down again and the local government once again is crying "Wah Wah Wah. We don't have any money, we're in a fiscal crisis! We're going to have to raise taxes to get buy." And people believe this bull shit because they keep getting told that "Evil Big Oil" makes all this money off the backs of the poor. Oil is about $40 a barrel, that's 42 gallons in a barrel. The profit on a gallon of gas to a major oil company is 8.5 CENTS! Between Federal, State, and Local taxes I believe it's 35.5 CENTS PER GALLON OF TAXES! So who is screwing who here? Speculators and middlemen make more money off of MOST commodities than the companies making the product. It's criminal with oil products. The best damn solution is to stop ALL subsidies. All Tax deductions, for EVERYONE. Go flat tax, 9 even 10 % would be fine. Tax EVERYONE at the same rate so no one can bitch. No deductions for anyone, no matter how rich or poor. Do you know what that would do the the oil company stock I own? They currently have an EFFECTIVE tax after deductions for exploration (R&D in other businesses) of about 40%.(I do read the financial reports I receive as a stockholder) The US has the highest corporate taxes in the whole damn world! You drop their taxes by 75% by going to a flat rate and my stock will get high enough for me to retire TODAY! So by all means let's go to fair taxes. That distribution of taxes shown in your graphic is pure bullshit, touted by those with the agenda of making EVERYONE dependent on the government. Once you are the source of support, you make all the rules and your subjects just say "Yes sir" when you speak.
    yea, but you worship a miracle-sky-daddy who loves rape and murder and you clearly don't know how to use a paragraph.... so why should anyone take your bullshit seriously?

  15. #235
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleduster View Post
    I'm not saying that another candidate didn't/won't get as large of a turn out, though at that time, I did doubt it.)
    My point is, the election process is null & void, it's only there so that the people feel they have a say, but at the end of the day, it's money that elects the president, (because the government has sold out to the corporations, hmmm, makes me wonder how many incorporated companies Trump owns?).
    We're in agreement there! And that's my favorite thing about Bernie: no super PAC. His campaign financing is coming from the people, and he's one of the only candidates who not only rails against the corporate corruption in our government, but has a track record that backs up what he says.

  16. #236
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyfoot2001 View Post
    Not too many dumb Multi-Billionaires out there.
    Want to know the secret to becoming a billionaire? The one thing almost every billionaire in the world has done to earn his or her money? Come up with a brilliant idea? Invent new technology that benefits humankind? NO! With rare exception, the one thing almost every single billionaire has done to become a billionaire is:

    BE BORN A BILLIONAIRE.

    There are bright stars up there in the Big "earners" club, but by and large, they're average people, with average intellect, and likely a few outright dunces. If you're assuming most of them got there on their own merit, you're wrong.
    Last edited by Niner; 08-31-2015 at 10:29 AM.

  17. #237
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    We're in agreement there! And that's my favorite thing about Bernie: no super PAC. His campaign financing is coming from the people, and he's one of the only candidates who not only rails against the corporate corruption in our government, but has a track record that backs up what he says.
    Sure, except that he's a self-described Socialist. People need to figure out that while crony capitalism doesn't really work, neither does socialism/communism. If Bernie Sanders becomes our president we'll be far worse off than we would be even under Trump, and he's a disaster waiting to happen.

  18. #238
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman View Post
    Man oh man, Jet, I usually agree with you. I even think you are one smart mf'er. But damn son, either you are looking at some shitty research, or you have really been fooled by the progressive assholes trying to destroy the USA! First off, (I'll have to assume that this was just poorly worded) Donald Trump has a personal worth of over $4 Billion and has NEVER filed for bankruptcy (personally), he has however ran businesses through it. Which is not unusual if you are in business long enough. GM, Chrysler, KMart, and thousands of others have used bankruptcy laws to continue business without shutting the doors and selling off the whole damn place while putting thousands of people out of work. What should piss you off is the fact that the bankruptcy laws allow ONE business to be immune to bankruptcy protection. You can wipe out Federal Income Tax debt in a bankruptcy, you can get rid of pesky credit card debt with it's usurious interest rates in bankruptcy, you can even force the mortgage company to let you keep your home when you go bankrupt as long as you can prove to the judge that you can start making full payments once again. You know what you can only refuse to pay by DYING? Student fucking loans. Sallie Mae (and it's evil spawn Navient) can garnish your check, seize your tax returns, put a lien on your house and even go to court and force you to sell any vehicles your family owns (beyond the required one they must leave you) if you piss them off. The "corporate subsidies" being quoted are bullshit. They are mostly nothing more than tax deductions for businesses. The business I work for pays more Federal, State, and Local taxes than should be allowed. But because they are successful it's all fucking "Evil Big Oil Company". It's a load of crap pushed by asswipes that want to turn the US into a socialist utopia. Guess what? It's been tried and it don't fucking work! There is a school in my home town that is named after the oil company I work for (actually one of it's former names). Know why? When the town wanted to build a school, they had no money because they fucking wasted tax dollars on junkets, salaries and benefits for local politicians! So the oil company donated the land. Then they cried, "Oh we have no money to build a school on the land you gave us!" Wah wah wah. We will have to tax you higher, so the oil company gave in and wrote a fat ass check to build the school. Every time they have to expand the school to teach all the "new" students adding to the population, same company writes another fat check. There is a wing of the school dedicated to "English as a Second Language", why the fuck to kids need to learn the language of the country they live in? Now the price of oil is down again and the local government once again is crying "Wah Wah Wah. We don't have any money, we're in a fiscal crisis! We're going to have to raise taxes to get buy." And people believe this bull shit because they keep getting told that "Evil Big Oil" makes all this money off the backs of the poor. Oil is about $40 a barrel, that's 42 gallons in a barrel. The profit on a gallon of gas to a major oil company is 8.5 CENTS! Between Federal, State, and Local taxes I believe it's 35.5 CENTS PER GALLON OF TAXES! So who is screwing who here? Speculators and middlemen make more money off of MOST commodities than the companies making the product. It's criminal with oil products. The best damn solution is to stop ALL subsidies. All Tax deductions, for EVERYONE. Go flat tax, 9 even 10 % would be fine. Tax EVERYONE at the same rate so no one can bitch. No deductions for anyone, no matter how rich or poor. Do you know what that would do the the oil company stock I own? They currently have an EFFECTIVE tax after deductions for exploration (R&D in other businesses) of about 40%.(I do read the financial reports I receive as a stockholder) The US has the highest corporate taxes in the whole damn world! You drop their taxes by 75% by going to a flat rate and my stock will get high enough for me to retire TODAY! So by all means let's go to fair taxes. That distribution of taxes shown in your graphic is pure bullshit, touted by those with the agenda of making EVERYONE dependent on the government. Once you are the source of support, you make all the rules and your subjects just say "Yes sir" when you speak.
    He saw it on the internet so it is true.

  19. #239
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braaap View Post
    yea, but you worship a miracle-sky-daddy who loves rape and murder and you clearly don't know how to use a paragraph.... so why should anyone take your bullshit seriously?
    Sorry, but I was on my phone at the time and editing for proper format is a little difficult. I'm sorry if you have difficulty reading without someone sorting it all out for you.

    I would like some feedback and research showing where what I have found as truth to be bullshit. I have learned that those most likely to cry bullshit at these facts I have stated are those who are also willing to give up all their rights to socialist policies just to remove the responsibility of citizenship from themselves. It's OK to be a sheep in the USA, just remember not to bitch too much when lamb is on the menu.

  20. #240
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    I am truly saddened by how bad education has become in the USA. Socialism, communism, and the progressive movement have now been taught to our children so much that they accept the socialist agenda to the point we have people thinking a Socialist for President is a good idea. Fuck me. Why don't we just put a communist in office. After that why don't we just go to the national cemeteries and piss on the graves of the brave souls that gave all to allow us to keep our god given rights as free men?

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in