Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tattooo
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DoomBuggy
    I prefer raisin pie myself, just say'n....
    Be careful Q will take that to another level............ LOL

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by TravelingBone
      I think you're another one of the moochers in this world that feel they are entitled to the things other people worked for; hence your hatred for President Trump.
      I hate crooked rich people plain and simple.......... Any one not just the President.....

Comment

• Dragstews
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Tattooo
        WTF is that all about Jesse??????
        I'm still working on how to spell KAT .....

I'm not the only one .... Lol
        Last edited by Dragstews; 06-08-2017, 8:54 AM.
        Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• Dragstews
          • Sep 2010

Did anyone else catch what Former FBI Director James Comey said about the Russian collusion ... ???

..... "Q" are you listening to this ??? .....

My opinion with James Comey testimony is ....
          ... This Man IS a Honest Abe ...

If he ever runs for President, he certainly has my vote regardless of political affiliation ....

‘Flynn stuff is BS’: Donald Trump Jr. tweets up a storm during Comey testimony

Yahoo News Gabby Kaufman News June 8, 2017

As fired FBI Director James Comey delivered dramatic testimony to the Senate intelligence committee on Thursday, President Trump was silent on Twitter. He was reportedly watching at the White House with his legal team and close advisers.

But his son, Donald Trump Jr., took up the mantle in his stead, furiously live-tweeting in defense of his father and hitting back at Comey’s testimony recounting several interactions with the president he considered inappropriate. By noon, Trump Jr. had tweeted 30 times, including retweets from other accounts.

Trump Jr. took particular issue with Comey’s testimony that the president asked him to end the investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Comey testified that the president told him of an investigation into Flynn, “I hope you can let this thing go.”

Trump Jr. seized on the word “hope” as evidence it was not as forceful a statement as Comey took it to be.

(Wonder if the Bars in DC will honor the drinks on the house for Jr .. ??)
          If so, be a lot of drunks in DC today ...!!!

What we heard was a open hearing....
          After a lunch break the closed door hearing will take place....
          Hope that there will be leaks from that session.... Boy what I would give to sit in on the closed hearing.....

All the questions that Comey couldn't answer in the open testimony, will be asked again behind closed doors....
          Last edited by Dragstews; 06-08-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
            • May 2015

Hahahahaha the MSM chokes again.......listened to the whole hearing.....nothing.......nothing.....sorry trump haters the MSM has played you again getting your hopes up for the bombshell that finally "gets trump" hahaha so predictable........They spend the last week building Cpomey up as Mother Theresa blah blah proud public servant blah blah...you know where they're going with this.....and then.....nothing......

Drags keep copying and pasting the next doomsday prediction.......at some point ya gotta wake up......

If ya stay off the fake news sites you may have time to take on another Knuckle rebuild!!!! $$$$$

Comment

• Dragstews
              • Sep 2010

All I got to say at this moment is .....

Wish I was at one of them Bars in DC ..... I would be ......

Comment

• Dragstews
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
                Hahahahaha the MSM chokes again.......listened to the whole hearing.....nothing.......nothing.....sorry trump haters the MSM has played you again getting your hopes up for the bombshell that finally "gets trump" hahaha so predictable........They spend the last week building Cpomey up as Mother Theresa blah blah proud public servant blah blah...you know where they're going with this.....and then.....nothing......
                Here's how I see your words....

Trump has conditioned you to hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see and all truth's will fall to the wayside ....

Take two of these and call me in the morning.....

No offence meant, just me blowing smoke ....

.../// https://youtu.be/-N0IjBgyFoE \\\...
                Last edited by Dragstews; 06-09-2017, 8:23 AM.

Comment

• Hoghead
                  • Jun 2015

Yeah Baby! This thread has re-ignited the junk pile . I can just smell the aggro!

Comment

• KevinN
                    • May 2014

What ?? No smoking gun? Give CNN some time, they will find some way to plant one. Who da' thunk there was something smelly about the meeting between slick willie and AG Lynch. I thought they were talking about grandchildren.

Comment

• Dragstews
                      • Sep 2010

JAMES COMEY JUST CALLED TRUMP A LIAR, AND THE WHITE HOUSE’S RESPONSE IS NUTS (TWEETS)

BY VERA NEWS, POLITICS JUNE 8, 2017

As former FBI Director James Comey gave his testimony today, several gems were revealed in the process. One of the most notable moments was when Comey trashed Trump’s credibility, as he stated that the reason he had documented his meetings with Trump and not former presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama was because he felt Trump in particular was untrustworthy.

Comey called Trump a liar when he was testifying before the Senate, while he was describing the reasons why Trump had fired him several weeks ago. As soon as Comey said this, the White House collectively lost his mind and went right into doing damage control. In response, White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders held an off-camera briefing in which she, too, lied her ass off.

^^^ Here we go, this will speed up the rolling ball ... !! ^^^

Comment

• hsoj74
                        • Sep 2012

Is Trump a turd? Yes. Did they find any wrongdoing by Trump from Comey? No. Nothing there. Time to move on to the next "scandal". Politics are silly.

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                          • Oct 2016

Again for those of you not old enough to remember, Watergate was much the same, these suckers take a lot of time and just like Watergate we just need to wait and see if a Deep Throat comes along with the smoking gun. I never expected Comey's testimony to be that smoking gun. However, it served his purpose which was to open up some questions that the Senators will have to follow up on. In particular the way he answered questions about Sessions. I am willing to bet that behind closed doors there were more stones being laid on the White House's raft.

Here is where I think it will start getting interesting, it sounds like the FBI is looking close at Sessions now and the question is, if needed, will he take a bullet for Trump.

But again, this was pretty much what I expected. A professional spook looking Congress in the eye and telling them exactly what HE saw happen. And then citizen Comey will go home and sleep well at night. I am guessing there are some in the White House who will not.

A bit of history to mull over:

"Early in 1974, the cover-up began to fall apart. On March 1, a grand jury appointed by a new special prosecutor indicted seven of Nixon’s former aides on various charges related to the Watergate affair. The jury, unsure if they could indict a sitting president, called Nixon an “unindicted co-conspirator.”

In July, the Supreme Court ordered Nixon to turn over the tapes. While the president dragged his feet, the House of Representatives voted to impeach him for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, criminal cover-up and several violations of the Constitution. Finally, on August 5, Nixon released the tapes, which provided undeniable evidence of his complicity in the Watergate crimes. In the face of certain impeachment by the Senate, the president resigned on August 8."
                          Last edited by DoomBuggy; 06-08-2017, 2:34 PM.

Comment

• Dragstews
                            • Sep 2010

Comment

• DoomBuggy
                              • Oct 2016

Actually Nixon was not a "crook", what he was is a paranoid, crude, narcissistic politician with a defective moral compass. Not unlike Trump, he thought the office of president was equivalent to a king or dictator and had unlimited reach.

Nixon is fascinating ( full disclosure I voted for him and supported him way into the scandal ), he was a deal maker and in many ways a visionary of where the country should be going. I will always be thankful for his getting us out of Vietnam ( I enlisted in 1973 and ended up serving in Germany due to Nixon's draw down ).

For me the main difference is Trump is so overtly about enriching the oligarchs whereas Nixon was convinced he was helping the country ( which in many ways he was ).

I will be curious to see how history records Trump's time at the helm.

Comment

• LoudPipesSaveLives
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by hsoj74
                                Is Trump a turd? Yes. Did they find any wrongdoing by Trump from Comey? No. Nothing there. Time to move on to the next "scandal". Politics are silly.
                                Precisely.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;