CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 10 of 438 First ... 891011122060110 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CRFyou View Post
    He's also Anti-gun/2A. So he's rubbish in my book. I hate when people get to be in their twilight years and think only of creating a gun-free utopia.
    The Vermont representative's state has high gun ownership and incredibly lax gun laws so I don't know where you get that Sanders wants a gun free utopia. The most anti-gun thing I know of him voting for was limiting clip capacity.

Nobody with any real power is trying to take anyone's guns away. The NRA, the far right, gun manufacturers and ammo manufacturers all want you to think that but it's just not happening and never will in this country. Nothing more than fear mongering for profit and votes.

Get Adobe Flash player

Alright your second is up.lol

JetBlackII

Quote Originally Posted by LilBill View Post
    so do you use medical pot or homegrown ? that shit's too deep for mexican
    Sadly, none of the 3 currently... although, cartel cannabis; usually sprayed with fuck all knows what to compete with quality cannabis... only supports the division in society lauded by ideological control freaks trying to force everyone to live only the kind of life that they think brings happiness... wink wink... that's the pander; the reality is because of the profit and control that comes with an industry created to remove freedom of choice from adults; in a quasi parental role over their lives.

I personally; would rather controlled and if need be taxed, to create legitimate jobs and local industry... over the: what about the children pander that has only served to make our streets into war zones, disintegrate the family unit, and incarcerate an inordinate amount of people, without making any dent what so ever... in use or abuse of drugs on a whole.

The interesting thing is; all things consumed are medicine in some fashion, and many do not understand the difference between use and abuse. The use side is like throwing a bbq; it's a celebration to relax and enjoy life; and the abuse side is one of momentary escape from suffering as a coping mechanism.

No problem to cover up and not address? Then it's not abuse no matter what substance; just a matter of obtaining it if it is of the habit forming variety of drugs... which though I experimented with to varying degrees, never wanted to go so far as to form an affinity of habit for where my body couldn't function without it.

The current lobbies and pander of drug companies wanting to strip it rip it and profit from something essentially harmless and inexpensive as is and keep it illegal as well as all those vested in the same; such as the industrial prison complex, drug testing companies and everything else that has arisen out of the war on some drugs... is of course annoying; especially when you can look beyond borders and see how places like Denmark etc. have a very functional and over all happy society with the red-light policy of regulation over the madness of incarceration and or treatment options.

Just because a drug is legal; it does not mean any crime attached ceases to be illegal... if someone can't moderate or afford their habit? That is not the drug; as often correlated, but the individual person. Still in such a case; treatment for the underlying issue that leads them abuse then incarceration for any crime committed, makes more sense for society.

But I don't need to smoke anything of any sort for inspiration; sure it can help abstract thought for those that can't think outside of the box... but relying on anything thinking it is the cause for whatever effect; can lead to a mental dependence and not a physical one... talent for whatever is honed as a skill and applied in as many areas as fitting for it; it doesn't just magically appear under some inhaled or injected influence, though stepping into some point of view without leaving your own shoes can certainly occur... I just honestly; call that personal growth.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by JetBlackII View Post
    Sadly, none of the 3 currently... although, cartel cannabis; usually sprayed with fuck all knows what to compete with quality cannabis... only supports the division in society lauded by ideological control freaks trying to force everyone to live only the kind of life that they think brings happiness... wink wink... that's the pander; the reality is because of the profit and control that comes with an industry created to remove freedom of choice from adults; in a quasi parental role over their lives.

I personally; would rather controlled and if need be taxed, to create legitimate jobs and local industry... over the: what about the children pander that has only served to make our streets into war zones, disintegrate the family unit, and incarcerate an inordinate amount of people, without making any dent what so ever... in use or abuse of drugs on a whole.

The interesting thing is; all things consumed are medicine in some fashion, and many do not understand the difference between use and abuse. The use side is like throwing a bbq; it's a celebration to relax and enjoy life; and the abuse side is one of momentary escape from suffering as a coping mechanism.

No problem to cover up and not address? Then it's not abuse no matter what substance; just a matter of obtaining it if it is of the habit forming variety of drugs... which though I experimented with to varying degrees, never wanted to go so far as to form an affinity of habit for where my body couldn't function without it.

The current lobbies and pander of drug companies wanting to strip it rip it and profit from something essentially harmless and inexpensive as is and keep it illegal as well as all those vested in the same; such as the industrial prison complex, drug testing companies and everything else that has arisen out of the war on some drugs... is of course annoying; especially when you can look beyond borders and see how places like Denmark etc. have a very functional and over all happy society with the red-light policy of regulation over the madness of incarceration and or treatment options.

Just because a drug is legal; it does not mean any crime attached ceases to be illegal... if someone can't moderate or afford their habit? That is not the drug; as often correlated, but the individual person. Still in such a case; treatment for the underlying issue that leads them abuse then incarceration for any crime committed, makes more sense for society.

But I don't need to smoke anything of any sort for inspiration; sure it can help abstract thought for those that can't think outside of the box... but relying on anything thinking it is the cause for whatever effect; can lead to a mental dependence and not a physical one... talent for whatever is honed as a skill and applied in as many areas as fitting for it; it doesn't just magically appear under some inhaled or injected influence, though stepping into some point of view without leaving your own shoes can certainly occur... I just honestly; call that personal growth.
    yeah, i like smoke too. i've noticed that the hysteria in the press over recent legalization has died down. it's insane that the country repeated the fiasco created by the prohibition on alcohol. we need new puppet masters.

Get Adobe Flash player

The war on drugs certainly won't end with any of the current Republican or Democrat candidates, including Trump. Even the ones that admit the current drug laws have failed miserablely, their solution is to double down and throw more money at it. Gary Johnson is currently the only 2016 hopeful that would push for fully legalizing marijuana, he's certainly the only one that would push to end the drug war. Unfortunately half the country has no fucking idea who Gary Johnson is, and those that do are either Republicans who think he's too liberal, or Democrats who don't think he's liberal enough.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Anchor Babies
    Hahahahahahaha
    If nothing else, Trump is fun to watch.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey JetBlackll, have you ever written under the nom de guere "The Highwayman"?

JetBlackII

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    Hey JetBlackll, have you ever written under the nom de guere "The Highwayman"?
    Here's the only highway men I know; be sure to listen to the lyrics(I didn't write them obviously.) I'm known as Bigbrotherdarkness elsewhere; and that's it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Here's a thought.........what if Trump is running to keep Clinton 2.0 or Bush 3.0 from taking office.............

Knuckleduster

30,000+ ppl in Mobile,AL. Shuffling in to hear "The Donald". I seriously doubt any of the other candidates will have such a turn out, at any of their stops on the campaign trail. People are quite frankly, sick and fucking tired of illegal immigrants, and while other candidates might say "America doesn't wan't a wall" they really don't know what the fuck we as Americans want. We apparently don't have a problem with a wall at all, infact a lot of folks like the idea, because it would SECURE OUR FUCKING BORDER!
    Obviously, a lot of folks like the idea, of TAKING THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY BACK!

If you or I do something illegal, and end up getting caught, we have to pay the price (either monetarily, or through the lack of freedom). Currently, Americans are paying the price (monetarily) for EVERY illegal immigrant in the US, it's not right, for Americans to pay the price(monetarily) for illegal immigrants to be here, Americans have done nothing wrong(with the exception of not ensuring the border was tighter than a nuns ninny). The fuckers need to be rounded up (caught), and their freedom taken from them (sent the fuck back to where they came from). To "fine" them (monetarily) would do nothing, as the funds they currently have, already fucking belong to US!
    Last edited by Knuckleduster; 08-21-2015 at 5:06 PM.

JetBlackII

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleduster View Post
    30,000+ ppl in Mobile,AL. Shuffling in to hear "The Donald". I seriously doubt any of the other candidates will have such a turn out, at any of their stops on the campaign trail. People are quite frankly, sick and fucking tired of illegal immigrants, and while other candidates might say "America doesn't wan't a wall" they really don't know what the fuck we as Americans want. We apparently don't have a problem with a wall at all, infact a lot of folks like the idea, because it would SECURE OUR FUCKING BORDER!
    Obviously, a lot of folks like the idea, of TAKING THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY BACK!
    Take what back? The motherfuckers spouting that bullshit already fucking own it; and are trying their damndest to write marshall laws negating the Constitution along with the bill of rights and control it ALL... that wall isn't just to keep people out; it's to keep people in.

Quote Originally Posted by turbonate View Post
    Here's a thought.........what if Trump is running to keep Clinton 2.0 or Bush 3.0 from taking office.............
    So the donald doing the ducking and all that fucking quacking aka Romney 2.0 can get enough buyout backing from the Koch brothers, to completely sell us all into slavery as another corporate raider?

In other news from the sane part of the world... https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/salud_1015686.html

trump>bernie

JetBlackII

Quote Originally Posted by jmattsen View Post
    trump>bernie
    And you've bitten the Alpha & Elite circle jerk cookie... how's that cream taste?

Get Adobe Flash player

walls and gunships etc. are not going to fix what is fundamentally an economic and social problem. mexico is a corrupt, impoverished shithole of a country and i don't blame mexicans for not wanting to live there. what i don't like is the fact that rather than clean up their own country and make it a good place to live they take the easy way out and run up here where all the hard work of building a prosperous country has been done already. i feel the same for all the spineless refugees from war ravaged countries. ISIS wouldn't last a week if the thousands of cowardly motherfuckers fleeing the country would turn around and fight.

JetBlackII

walls and gunships etc. are not going to fix what is fundamentally an economic and social problem. mexico is a corrupt, impoverished shithole of a country and i don't blame mexicans for not wanting to live there. what i don't like is the fact that rather than clean up their own country and make it a good place to live they take the easy way out and run up here where all the hard work of building a prosperous country has been done already. i feel the same for all the spineless refugees from war ravaged countries. ISIS wouldn't last a week if the thousands of cowardly motherfuckers fleeing the country would turn around and fight.
    I don't blame the Mexicans either... I blame the US's war on drugs and a control of markets... hit that pretty little link I left for Turbonate... these fuck asses want to control ALL trade and use us all as slave labor to do it... people bite that cookie thinking they aren't gonna be in the food chain... that to me is absolutely fucking hilarious clinton, let me take my Mcglovern's off before it gets a bit too hot in here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yea and fighting machine guns and trained militia works well with clubs and rocks.that's what happens when people aren't armed. If they stay they get persecuted,their kids get raped,all because they have no way of defense other than to run.think on that for a moment.if they had a way,they wouldn't run.but we are herd animals, and if the herd can't fight,the herd runs.pack mentality.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Yea and fighting machine guns and trained militia works well with clubs and rocks.that's what happens when people aren't armed. If they stay they get persecuted,their kids get raped,all because they have no way of defense other than to run.think on that for a moment.if they had a way,they wouldn't run.but we are herd animals, and if the herd can't fight,the herd runs.pack mentality.
    Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. That is the entire idea behind the 2nd Amendment. Not hunting, not self defense from criminals, but to defend ones self, family and country from tyranny. The only way that is effective is if ALL CITIZENS are as well or BETTER armed than the government. It's hard to fight off tyrants armed with all types of military weapons if you have a rock. During the American Revolution all the arms (including cannons and warships carrying multiple cannons) were OWNED by PRIVATE citizens. A unique fact the government wished would go away - Only 3% of the colonists actually picked up arms and defeated the greatest army in the world at the time. This was due to 2 simple facts. 1. The colonists had the belief that they were right and god was on their side. (You may not believe in God and may believe those that do are crazy in the head, but it is a powerful belief) 2. They had access to the same generations of weapons as the British, even though many were "just" the weapons from their home.

Get Adobe Flash player

Why do you think the gov't is afraid of our vets?

JetBlackII

Quote Originally Posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Why do you think the gov't is afraid of our vets?
    Why do you think the GOP hardcore panders to them... aside from wanting to stuff peoples grandchildren and children into cannons for maximum profit at every opportunity? Traditionalist families often have serial runs in military service generation after generation... so playing up to your audience is a standard move in gaining popularity.

In other news; there's another candidate closing in fast... aside from Doze Nuts? Deez Nuts.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/meet-pre...ate-deez-nuts/

From the article:

Deez Nuts is the nom de campaign of Brady Olson, a 15-year-old from a tiny town in Iowa of less than 200 people. He's behind not just the paperwork that was filed with the Federal Election Commission, but an entire campaign website complete with a platform and the outlines for ballot access in each state. Nuts declared himself an independent on his FEC paperwork, but his web site says he would consider running for the nomination of the following parties: the American Populist Party, the Citizens Party, the Independence Party, the Justice Party, the Marijuana Party, the Moderate Party, the Modern Whig Party, the Reform Party, and the Rent Is Too Damn High Party.

Share This