CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Default Have you ever chased a motherfucker down on your bike after they nearly kill you?

I was tempted today to turn around and chase down a motherfucker in a minivan that nearly ran me clear off the road. It was a narrow curvy back road and this dildo comes around the corner on my side giving me about 3 feet or road with no shoulder to bail on. I decided to say fuck it, it's not worth my time, but it was tempting for sure. Got any good stories?

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I used to do it all the time, but as I've gotten older I've mellowed some. I still am known to kick a motherfuckers mirror off or put a basketball sized (or bigger) dent in their door to get their attention. Last dick I did that too actually pulled up next to me at the red light and apologized for not seeing me. Said he didn't think anyone would be riding in this cold. It was at least 30F, and fuck I moved back to SoCal from Wisconsin so I could ride year round.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by 78BritBastard View Post
    Got any good stories?
    was arrested on felony criminal mischief for allegedly kicking some dumb cunts car. showed up to arraignment the next day and they didn't file the charges.

made me realize that if i decide to risk my life by swinging my leg over a bike i can't really expect all the fucking idiots in the world to care about my life either. although it would be nice if they payed a little more attention.

got rear-ended at a stoplight by a geriatric a couple weeks ago and refrained from killing him in the middle of the street... so - hurray! ...?

Yeah, I figure it's just the shit you've got to deal with if you want to ride a motorcycle. Like I wouldn't chase down a shark in the ocean if it tried to get me while surfing or something. Shit's out there, you better roll with it.

Get Adobe Flash player

yep. let this thread be a record that if i die riding my sportster then my friend Ethan can have my FXRP... Farmall can have the FXRS. i guess if i die riding the FXR just give the sportster to Rubsy since its a fucking girl's bike anyway.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yes

Get Adobe Flash player

Sure have... guy was at a 4 lane highway intersection and decided to try and cross right in front of my and saw me last minute, i barley dodged his front bumper as he saw me and slammed on his brakes. I turned around and followed him into a parking lot. Before i could even tear off my helmet the dude was apologizing left and right which calmed me down fortunately. I'm not a big dude by any means but i was ready to tear his head off, shaking i was so pissed. It turned out it was definitely for the best because that shit wouldn't of been worth having been locked up for. I've mellowed out now a days and figure i should just be thankful i didn't end up in a wheelchair or dead when something like this happens... idiots are everywhere.

Get Adobe Flash player

Not on a bike at the time but one Father's Day I was pulling out of my driveway with my wife, sons and nephew. As soon as I backed into the stree a red truck comes flying around a corner on my 25 mph street, in my lane and just barely missed us by inches. I look in the rear view mirror and I see the word "seniors" painted on the back can window. Without hesitation I whipped it around the block with full intention of a chase. I come to the neighborhood church parking lot and I spotted the truck. Fucking kid was late for church. My wife kept me from going to town on his truck with my skateboard, so I'm headed into church for the first time in my life. Some churchy guys at the entrance stopped me so I ask if anyone has just come in. A high school aged someone? Fucking dude looks at me and lies through his teeth saying nobody had come in just then. So I say fine I'm going in. They stop me and say ok they will go get him. They bring out this skinny little puke. He's all shaking and shit. I told him each of my family's names and made him apologize to each of them. Then told him if he drove like that again in my neighborhood that I would "go to jail." The little faggot was so scared. I then gave the door guys shit for being liars. Cops show up (my wife called them) and the fucking pig does nothing to the kid and tells me I should park on a side street.

Same thing as OP happened to me. It was a teenage driver with a papa Gino's delivery sign on the top, while swerving almost into a telephone pole I saw a cell phone in his hand. I whipped it around and caught up to him at the stop sign and gave him the riot act...he said he was using the GPS, like that was any better... I think he got my message though

I live in a rural part of NJ where yuppies come out to visit on the weekends. On any beautiful weekend day summer or fall, they're all over the roads seemingly clueless as to what their 4000 pound SUV would do to my 500 pound Triumph.

I don't post much but I will on this. I was already having a bad day when a little jap car almost hit me. I chased them down. They knew I was chasing them and were trying to get away from me. When I finally caught them it was a young girl who was scarred shitless and crying. She apologized like crazy to me. I felt bad (I have a daughter not to far from her age) I wouldn't want some dirt bag like me treating my daughter that way. I should have just let it go.

Cisco726

This is why don't. Also, you don't know if they're packing. Unless that motherfucker is doing shit intentionally then fuck it, shit happens and it's not worth getting the grey hairs over.

Cisco726

And this

Get Adobe Flash player

If the motorist looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin, then it might be worth doing and it'll probably make a story worth telling. If it's an old person, a woman, a handicapped guy with cerebral palsy, or a dwarf with that pedal extender hookup contraption that enables them to drive, you look like a bully if you go after them -- even if they were at fault.

I heard about a guy the other day bitching out an old couple because (according to him) they almost hit him, and I thought he was a faggot.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by bri894 View Post
    I don't post much but I will on this. I was already having a bad day when a little jap car almost hit me. I chased them down. They knew I was chasing them and were trying to get away from me. When I finally caught them it was a young girl who was scarred shitless and crying. She apologized like crazy to me. I felt bad (I have a daughter not to far from her age) I wouldn't want some dirt bag like me treating my daughter that way. I should have just let it go.
    This.

I honestly TRY to live my life that way (letting shit go). Doesn't always pan out that way. You may have felt like shit, but I'd hazard the guess that learning occured on their part.

I will admit to reaching into a soccer mom's window at a stop light, snatching a cellphone from her hand, throwing it as hard as I could, glaring at her as menacingly as I could, and growling, "Drive your fucking car" after she tried killing me twice with a phone glued to her hand texing and driving...like I said, I TRY to live my life that way.

Get Adobe Flash player

I've never turned around to chase someone down on the bike. I have busted a few mirrors and dented some doors in traffic but they were more heat of the moment and defensive I guess.

The funniest one was on a three lane road that turned into two. This guy in a red Ford Ranger just keeps easing over on me as his lane is ending, I revved my engine and waved my hand at him. The fucker looks over at me and still keeps coming, at this point traffic is bottle necking down and we aren't going very fast. I gave his door two good kicks, I mean solid caved the fuck out of it. He finally backs off and gets in the other lane and the best part is when we get to the stop light we end up side by side. I just politely look over and this guy will not even glance my way, I mean straight staring forward with his door all fucked up. We went through like 5 stoplights like this and the same thing every time, not a glance my way. By the end I wasn't even mad anymore and couldn't stop laughing.

Get Adobe Flash player

I was tempted today to turn around and chase down a motherfucker in a minivan that nearly ran me clear off the road. It was a narrow curvy back road and this dildo comes around the corner on my side giving me about 3 feet or road with no shoulder to bail on. I decided to say fuck it, it's not worth my time, but it was tempting for sure. Got any good stories?
    A few years back I was shitfaced at a pool hall in Cambridge (when Cambridge still had pool rooms it was cool to get your fucking shit face on in) and decided I was gonna settle some old scores (honestly I was being a drunken asshole) with people I knew at the bar (and whom sober I might even consider friends) when my buddy (name redacted) looks at me and gave me some of the best advice I'd ever got about violence as an adult:
    "If I bought you an FXR, would you not punch that guy in the face?"

The answer is "Of Course!" because never don't FXR especially when free.

"Look, (my name redacted), you punch that guy in the face, you're gonna spend new FXR money on court costs. You rather buy yourself an FXR or be right and hand the court system that FXR?"

I'm paraphrasing here, but you get the point...

Righteousness is expensive
    I wouldn't chase down a shark in the ocean if it tried to get me while surfing or something.
    Best visual image in the junk pile in a while...

Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 07-20-2015 at 6:43 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have a real bad temper for that sort of thing, I never hit a door or mirror but I have been chasing cars who were obviously out to kill me. The last one I had a full blown shouting match with some fucked up office douche until the cops pulled over and asked us if they can help, I just don't need the hassle and just shrug it off, fuck'em.

Get Adobe Flash player

I've cracked windshields with my U-lock when on the bike after being purposely ran off the road. it's funny when they HAVE to stop at the next light and I catch up to them and they won't look in my direction once I'm standing outside their drivers window...
    I figure a windshield on a beemer is a proper payment for almost killing me.

on the motorcycle I carry a few bearings in my vest and have had to deploy them after getting almost hit and flipped off like it was my fault they didn't see me. they slow down real quick when a few of those bounce off their grill and headlights are breaking..

Get Adobe Flash player

Like I wouldn't chase down a shark in the ocean if it tried to get me while surfing or something. Shit's out there, you better roll with it.
    Mick Fanning would.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fanning.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	62042

Share This