CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Looking for fab work near Rifle, CO

I'm looking at transplanting to colorado(rifle/parachute). I currently run/own a auto/moto fab shop in northern CA. Hoping to find a reputable shop to work for in CO. Anyone looking for or know of any openings in shops in the area?
    Thanks for your time;
    Kevin

Get Adobe Flash player

Not a whole lot going on in Parachute/Battlement Mesa. There a few fab shops in Rifle that cater to the oilfield, Todd's Welding being the one I have most personal experience with. The quick money is in setting up a truck for mobile welding and doing onsite work for the oilfield. Grand Junction also has more to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxblood View Post
    Not a whole lot going on in Parachute/Battlement Mesa. There a few fab shops in Rifle that cater to the oilfield, Todd's Welding being the one I have most personal experience with. The quick money is in setting up a truck for mobile welding and doing onsite work for the oilfield. Grand Junction also has more to offer.
    I have to ask, why Rifle. Not allot going on, as far as bike fabbing goes, if thats your point

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks for the replys. My pops bout a place in parachute... Would like to stay close to him as he is seeing the outcome of a hard life's work n will need help with things.

Share This