Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magnificentbastard
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
    This coming from you?I'm actually kinda peaceful,if ya hadn't noticed,until ya fuck with me or people I care about.this is me being me.seen anyone you know get fucked up by a car?
    Eh? Were the fuck did that come from? I dunno but I don't think I am known for here to hang out the hard guy lol - You've got me confused with somebody else you old dirty pervert.

Ahh, now I see, you thought I was responding to your post, I wasn't, I was commenting on the asshole soon to be raped in the ass by they pool table sisters motorcycle hating guy.
    Last edited by Magnificentbastard; 07-13-2015, 5:03 AM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Magnificentbastard
      Eh? Were the fuck did that come from? I dunno but I don't think I am known for here to hang out the hard guy lol - You've got me confused with somebody else you old dirty pervert.

Ahh, now I see, you thought I was responding to your post, I wasn't, I was commenting on the asshole soon to be raped in the ass by they pool table sisters motorcycle hating guy.
      Lol motherfucking serial killer
      Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 07-13-2015, 6:07 AM. Reason: I still love your mom

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
        • Sep 2014

Lol motherfucking serial killer
        If you could kill somebody lets say... a person that is way down the list of being considered human like... Donald Rumsfeld for instance or that hairpiece wearing motherfucker D. Trump, somebody gives you a gun and says... no strings attached... no way anybody can trace this or you can get into trouble for it, do what you want.

Wouldn't you like to shoot?

I mean not out of spite or because you don't like the cunt, but just so you know what it feels like to look somebody in the eyes while distinguishing their life flame, to see the look of panic in their eyes when you lift that gun up to their forehead and your index finger is gently trying to find that sweet spot on the trigger and you brace yourself for the expected kickback. Then you pull the trigger and instantly see the red mist and other particles leaving the guys exit wound, for a second before collapsing his eyes are changing from sheer panic to a blank stare, looking through you now, then a second later he falls funny towards you and you take a few hasty steps backwards. You tilt your head and take it all in, a surprising amount of blood is now gushing out of both ears and his mouth and the happy sound of it splashing on the ground forming an ever expanding pool of dark red liquid, which makes you feel all giddy inside.
        You roll him over to take a look at him and to your surprise his eyes have changed yet again. They look all dull and mat now and not "alive" anymore *DUH*, they make you feel nauseous. But than you remember that the reason for this change is simple, the eyes are now dry and the dull look are dust particles that settle on the open eyes, just some of the first steps of the wonderful decomposition process, you laugh and call yourself a fool feeling all creeped out, and with a smile around your lips that would drive any sane person instantly mad you turn around and move over to victim number two.
        Last edited by Magnificentbastard; 07-13-2015, 7:27 AM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
          • Jul 2013

Wouldn't give anyone the favor of death,it's not my place, unless they're coming at me or my own.then it's game on

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
            • Sep 2014

Wouldn't give anyone the favor of death,it's not my place, unless they're coming at me or my own.then it's game on
            yeah, lets say some fuckhead wants to kill your family and you caught him before he could do it, you live in some hillbilly mountain and the next neighbor is like 2h away, you have all the time you want.

What do you do next?

Go...

Comment

• Ramzilla
              • Oct 2013

If you could kill somebody lets say... a person that is way down the list of being considered human like... Donald Rumsfeld for instance or that hairpiece wearing motherfucker D. Trump, somebody gives you a gun and says... no strings attached... no way anybody can trace this or you can get into trouble for it, do what you want.

Wouldn't you like to shoot?

I mean not out of spite or because you don't like the cunt, but just so you know what it feels like to look somebody in the eyes while distinguishing their life flame, to see the look of panic in their eyes when you lift that gun up to their forehead and your index finger is gently trying to find that sweet spot on the trigger and you brace yourself for the expected kickback. Then you pull the trigger and instantly see the red mist and other particles leaving the guys exit wound, for a second before collapsing his eyes are changing from sheer panic to a blank stare, looking through you now, then a second later he falls funny towards you and you take a few hasty steps backwards. You tilt your head and take it all in, a surprising amount of blood is now gushing out of both ears and his mouth and the happy sound of it splashing on the ground forming an ever expanding pool of dark red liquid, which makes you feel all giddy inside.
              You roll him over to take a look at him and to your surprise his eyes have changed yet again. They look all dull and mat now and not "alive" anymore *DUH*, they make you feel nauseous. But than you remember that the reason for this change is simple, the eyes are now dry and the dull look are dust particles that settle on the open eyes, just some of the first steps of the wonderful decomposition process, you laugh and call yourself a fool feeling all creeped out, and with a smile around your lips that would drive any sane person instantly mad you turn around and move over to victim number two.
              I would kill a man in a heartbeat and have no qualms about it to protect my family. That being said you are a a psychopath.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Ramzilla
                I would kill a man in a heartbeat and have no qualms about it to protect my family. That being said you are a a psychopath.
                Eh? Because I put a few lines of text together? You are the one that shows zero restrain from killing somebody.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                  • Jul 2013

They wouldn't find the body,but I wouldn't find any pleasure in it

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                    • Sep 2014

They wouldn't find the body,but I wouldn't find any pleasure in it
                    I am sure you could find some pleasure in doing it right, I mean its the same as flipping burgers, the process isn't too much fun until you challenge yourself to be the best...you...can...be.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                      • Jul 2013

I am sure you could find some pleasure in doing it right, I mean its the same as flipping burgers, the process isn't too much fun until you challenge yourself to be the best...you...can...be.
                      No it is the opposite. I'm a chef by trade.cooking burgers feeds people,keeps them alive,and makes them happy. It's also a hell of a lot cleaner as well.

Comment

• Magnificentbastard
                        • Sep 2014

No it is the opposite. I'm a chef by trade.cooking burgers feeds people,keeps them alive,and makes them happy. It's also a hell of a lot cleaner as well.
                        OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! thats makes a hell of a lot of sense, you chefs are fucking serial killers by very proxy!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image40860.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	1284218

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                          • Jul 2013

Sorry I don't cook oatmeal.and I never worry about pork shortages. Just cook up the long variety.hell at least you could have put up a pic of a REAL chef,not one who plays one at work.
                          Last edited by OleDirtyDoc; 07-13-2015, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Shovelwitch
                            • Apr 2024

Well he better do it right cause if I avoid him and pull him outta his car and beat him to death,I'll just tell the judge I didn't see him.sorry
                            Sure you will.

Comment

• Shovelwitch
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by nateridesbikes
                              This is super old news
                              Hussssshhh we don't want to ruin the old folks chance to do some chest puffing, jsut kick back and watch the fun.

Comment

• turbonate
                                • Sep 2010

yeah, lets say some fuckhead wants to kill your family and you caught him before he could do it, you live in some hillbilly mountain and the next neighbor is like 2h away, you have all the time you want.

What do you do next?

Go...
                                You pretty much just described my living situation sans someone wanting to harm me or mine. I do have a few neighbors along me dead end dirt road, but they're all down motherfuckers, and you can't even see another house from mine.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;