CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default DiCE party - Kung Fu Tap and Taco, Des Moines

Irish Rich and I rode out to Des Moines for the weekend from Denver to make this event. There'll be more pics being posted here as well as on the blog I just started - speedandglory.blogspot.com

Check em out.......

Glennon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KF4.jpg   KF12.jpg   KF21.jpg   KF9.jpg   KF19.jpg  

Last edited by SundownSlinger; 05-19-2010 at 9:21 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

man that looked like a blast, we were gonna try and make it but didnt! Nice photos

Get Adobe Flash player

Cool, saw the movie clip too. Hope to see you guys in June

Get Adobe Flash player

It was great time. Eric, we'll see you at the Born Free Show if you're at it. Rich is flying out, I'm riding. Should be a great week out there, looking forward to it...

Get Adobe Flash player

What route did you take? I live right of I-80 in middle of nowhere Nebraska. Was in Omaha Sunday got kinda shitty late afternoon; but didn't stop anyone from riding though.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Sighless View Post
    What route did you take? I live right of I-80 in middle of nowhere Nebraska. Was in Omaha Sunday got kinda shitty late afternoon; but didn't stop anyone from riding though.
    We took I-80 both ways. Was overcast and in the 40's on Friday.

Didn't hit any rain until we we're coming back, and we rode into it at Lincoln on late Sunday afternoon. It came down pretty good for the 140 miles between Lincoln and Kerney, but we were pulling into Kerney for the night anyways. Got up Monday morning, and it was sunny, but the winds picked up when we hit Ogallala, and it was pretty windy all the way back to Denver from there.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SledsandSickles View Post
    Cool, saw the movie clip too. Hope to see you guys in June
    Eric, we'll both be out for the Born Free show. Like Steve said, I'll be flying out - no time to ride out, too much work here to take that much time.

We're both riding out a couple weeks later for the Sinners July 4th Liberty Bash, though. Yeah, looking forward to seeing you and Joanna.

BlueCollarMoto

Quote Originally Posted by irishrich317 View Post
    Eric, we'll both be out for the Born Free show. Like Steve said, I'll be flying out - no time to ride out, too much work here to take that much time.

We're both riding out a couple weeks later for the Sinners July 4th Liberty Bash, though. Yeah, looking forward to seeing you and Joanna.
    Good news!

Any Date for the Sinners Shindig yet?

See ya at the Born Free.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by irishrich317 View Post
    We took I-80 both ways. Was overcast and in the 40's on Friday.

Didn't hit any rain until we we're coming back, and we rode into it at Lincoln on late Sunday afternoon. It came down pretty good for the 140 miles between Lincoln and Kerney, but we were pulling into Kerney for the night anyways. Got up Monday morning, and it was sunny, but the winds picked up when we hit Ogallala, and it was pretty windy all the way back to Denver from there.
    I-80 isn't to bad, shitty drivers though. NEVER take Hgwy 34, you'll need back surgery by the end of it.
    I saw a couple sweet bikes under an overpass west of Lincoln. Did happen to be y'all? around 4:30 5ish. The wind around here lately has been awful, some guy north of here got blown completely off his bike, died on impact.

Get Adobe Flash player

No shit? Yeah, that was probably us. We pulled over under underpasses twice west of Lincoln. Only had to ride about 120-140 miles in the rain - could've been a lot worse. Saw some turds pulling a trailer with three baggers on it though, which made me laugh. Luckily, I had a full-face which saved me. Never used a full-face helmet before this trip, they make a huge difference in the rain and cold, especially with no front fender/windshield.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by SundownSlinger View Post
    No shit? Yeah, that was probably us. We pulled over under underpasses twice west of Lincoln
    Yeah, and tell him why we pulled over under the overpasses twice......

Share This