Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bing0808
    • Nov 2013

Help settle bet with OL

Wifey is tired of me starring at computer looking for parts articles and of course junkpiling, that being said i bet her detail job on her car against a blowjob that this space of nonsense could come up with over 150 reasons i need a new carb instead of a dishwasher. And yes i had a spoon thrown at me when i reminded her i married the best one. So lets hear em boys
  • farmall
    • Apr 2013

A GOOD husband would have washed the dishes thus averting that conflict before it happened.

Hmm....is that negative 1 reason thus driving the required total to 151?
    Last edited by farmall; 07-01-2015, 7:01 PM.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
      • Jul 2013

You already have a dishwasher that works and your carb doesn't. Besides,it would be cheaper to pay a homeless guy room and board to do your dishes,detail her car AND give you a blowjob than it would to buy a dishwasher.either that or let your dog lick off the plates.two stones killed with one bird...dog is fed,dishes are done.

Comment

• Hubbard
        • Dec 2010

One reason is of course that anybody can wash the dish's, but only one carb can mix gas and air so bein as how your carb is fucked you HAVE to have a new one. Another very sound reason is you and your family deserve only the very best attention to health and well being. Now really, can you trust that to some silly contraption put together by uncaring chinese dog eatin cocksuckers? REALLY?

Comment

• turbonate
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Hubbard
          One reason is of course that anybody can wash the dish's, but only one carb can mix gas and air so bein as how your carb is fucked you HAVE to have a new one. Another very sound reason is you and your family deserve only the very best attention to health and well being. Now really, can you trust that to some silly contraption put together by uncaring chinese dog eatin cocksuckers? REALLY?
          My OL mixes gas with air, but she usually leans over on one check to do it.

Comment

• dulljigsaw
            • Nov 2013

A good carb and a running bike will prevent going postal, ending up a herion addict in debt to a tranny named Starburst. The dishwasher would never get bought after all that.

Comment

• SlyJJ
              • Mar 2015

A new carb will help with gas mileage and therefore help save money over time. A dishwasher is not needed, offers no return on investment, and begins to lose its value immediately upon installation.

Whats the time frame until shes got to start sucking?

Comment

• SpookyCC
                • Sep 2013

For the environment! A nice new well tuned carb runs efficiently, reducing emissions vs an old beat to shit one. A dishwasher uses a massive amount of water, depleting your local water table.

Comment

• rigidchop
                  • Feb 2011

Because dishwasher really don't clean dishes that well.

Comment

• KevinN
                    • May 2014

I've never been able to ride a dishwasher to work to earn money.

Comment

• Tacitus
                      • Aug 2013

Because if you get a dishwasher you will lose out on a blowjob.
                      Because a dishwasher would spoil her whereas a blowjob would not.
                      Because if God wanted her to have a dishwasher he would have given her one.
                      Because......
                      I think I better stop. I'm not sure I'm helping.

Comment

• Cisco726
                        • Apr 2024

Find a dishwasher on Craigslist for free. Then get yourself a new carb and a blowjob.

Comment

• Cisco726
                          • Apr 2024

Plus the dishwasher will waste electricity and water hence your utilities will skyrocket. A new carb will actually save you money on gas so you can save up for a dishwasher.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                            • Jul 2013

A dishwasher don't have a mouth,hence it can't give you a blowjob, uh,eh,I mean you can't have a decent.t,intelligent conversation with the dishwasher about her day at work.yeah,that's what I mean.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

If the dishwasher breaks you need to call a repair guy.you can fix your carb.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;