Fucking Friends With Cancer...Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Rode to Born Free

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MadRiverMoCo
    • Oct 2013

Fucking Friends With Cancer...Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Rode to Born Free

Alright...

I usually keep quiet on these fronts...

But we have a serious chopper guy problem and it needs to be address RIGHT FUCKING NOW...

You see, there is this ass named

DUSTY CIBOROSKY

(instagram handle: MKE_CHOPPY_BOY)

Who has done the kind of shit almost unimaginable even to the Leslie Herrick's of the world...

Dusty raised money for his "friend" Nate...

had a fund raiser

And instead of delivering an ovesized check to his cancer ridden buddy...

He used the fucking money to finish his bike and ride to Born Free....

There's three week old road undies with burrito stains that stretch from Austin to El Paso...

That's a shitty mess...

BUT IT AIN'T STEALING FROM CANCER PATIENT SHITTY!!!

But DON'T Take My Word For It...

Here's Nate in his own words...

Trying his best to keep DUSTY's name out of it (Sorry Nate, that shit fucking sailed)

I mean...

REALLY?!?!

Who the fuck does this sort of thing?

Dusty!

That's who!

I bet you're wondering how you'll be able to recognize Dusty at Born Free?

First...

Go see the guys at Show Class...

They like assholes who steal from cancer patients...

Look for Dusty...
    Here's a nice mug shot:

and, being the hard core chopper dudes you are, you might find it easier to find the GUY WHO STEALS FROM CANCER PATIENTS by his bike so...

His Bike:

Now I bet you're wondering what would be suitable revenge for a fuctard that steals from CANCER PATIENTS?

Personally,
    Having lived in the Castro in '89 I go with:

AIDS!!!

If giving yourself HIV to seek revenge seems like just too much (and let's be honest, it may be the definition of Pyrrhic victory although if you do give yourself AIDS to fuck with DUSTY I will hold a fundraiser for you and you will get every last dime) then please look for him at Born Free...

And follow him and his account on Insta and make sure his friends who don't know what he's done know what he's done...

Cause people like Andy at Pangea don't want to be soiled by this shit...

But they are

That's all I have to say for the moment on this matter...

Delete it and I will repost...

Ban me and I will come back 10,000 times stronger

Last edited by CRFyou; 06-24-2015, 2:11 PM.
  • Buster68
    • Nov 2010

I'm not going to get into whether Nate deserved money because he had cancer. It has everything to do with this other douche soliciting money in Nate's name, taking advantage of people's goodwill, and then using the money for himself for some toys and a vacation. He figured the guy with cancer "could do without it" (that is his own words - see below). I went through cancer two years ago, and it was incredibly stressful for me and my family. I can't imagine the mindset of someone who would do this, and then try to justify himself.

I'm active duty military. We do a lot of various kinds of benefits for guys injured or killed in Afghanistan, and their families. If someone pulled a stunt like this after raising money for one of those, he would have to pray that the cops would get him for fraud before members of the guy's unit caught up with him. I can't believe that the Death Science crew haven't stepped up to their "old school hardcore" image and put this right. But I guess if you needed proof that the chopper scene has been taken over by mustachioed trucker-hat wearing hipsters that put more stock in how much internet time you are getting than whether you are a stand-up guy, this is it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10984453_395516333976171_5409644083535105146_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	1283864

Name:	10906166_395516470642824_406326059387035694_n.jpg
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1283865

Name:	10360770_10152842365086536_8198904535431856284_n.jpg
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1283866
    Last edited by Buster68; 06-23-2015, 3:09 PM.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
      • Oct 2013

Comment

• 53rigid
        • Mar 2010

I also survived being gutted like a fish to have a very aggressive prostate cancer cut out of me. to think this dude thought he would be OK without the money is such a classless act that I am speechless. I am not in much of a position to do much, but I hope karma gets square with this dude. Fuck him. I hope someone catches up with him at Born Free.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
          • Oct 2013

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
            • Oct 2013

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
              • Oct 2013

We've brought the Righteous Sword of JunkPile Justice out into the open air of the Main Forum...

Please accept our apologies for our vulgar speech...

But we have little choice

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                • Oct 2013

The hits just keep coming DUSTY!!!

Guess who didn't even pay the seatmaker (Adam) with the stolen from cancer patient cash? This special kind of snowflake DUSTY!!!
                Last edited by MadRiverMoCo; 06-23-2015, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Cisco726
                  • Apr 2024

What a piece of shit!! I hope a trucker falls asleep and wanders into his path and leaves his piece of shit ass paralyzed. Then they can do a Skate for Piece of Shit and keep the proceeds cause "he can do without"!

Comment

• rus
                    • Aug 2009

wait.....
                    dude held a raffle and benefit for a guy with cancer, bragged about how much he made, then when the cancer guy asked for the money, homeboy asked if he could BORROW it to take a vacation, then when the guy said he actually needed it, dude admits HE SPENT IT TO BUILD A BIKE?!?!
                    HUH?!?!

how are this dudes friends letting this shit ride? i know your brother is your brother even when he's wrong, but sometimes when your brother is wrong you've gotta beat some sense into him. this is fucked on an entirely different level. all this talk of brotherhood and shit and helping each other and this piece of shit is ripping off everyone who gets near him.

hope you enjoy your vacation to born free, walking around knowing that everyone knows you're an absolute piece of shit. good luck with that.

Comment

• TCVT
                      • Apr 2024

Dusty you should ride off a cliff! Who the fuck does that? This is one of the most fucked up things I've seen! the balls to say "you'd be fine without it"! Damn boy you are a fucking sweet friend!

Comment

• Shovelwitch
                        • Apr 2024

Commence trolling.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                          • Jul 2014

I'm sure he knows everyone knows.. can't believe he's still gonna show up to the event..

Comment

• LeanMcLean
                            • Apr 2015

Someone with a little bit of instagram swing should put up a thoughtful post of this so we can spread it there. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Cisco726
                              • Apr 2024

This asshole is gonna wish he was Leslie Lee after all the shit that should be done to him!!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;