Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xbombtrackx
    • Jan 2015

03 Suzuki Savage

Picked up this Suzuki fairly cheap as my first bike. It had some title issues that i was able to track down the original owner and get straightened out so i've just been goin around the neighborhood until its legit. taking the beginners riders course next weekend. so until then I've been messing with it a bit. painting and sanding down some bits mostly. . .

day i brought it home

as it sits now

the tank was pushed in pretty good on top, looked like some some one sat on it. I was able to get the majority of the dents out so i cut out this vinyl decal to "cover" the rest

expiramenting with the sand blaster

[
    More to come. . . .
    Last edited by Xbombtrackx; 06-26-2015, 4:47 PM.
  • ridgerunner1965
    • Mar 2015

love big thumpers, roll on, lets see what yu got in yu?

Comment

• Xbombtrackx
      • Jan 2015

B]...........Update 1.............[/B]

DIY license plate bracket

LED turn signals installed

Comment

• Xbombtrackx
        • Jan 2015

used two of these, put them on a switch to switch between normal headlight and leds
        with 10 different color options available the LD series Little Dot SMD LED Accent Light can create stunning visual features for cars, motorcycles, and RV’s. Designed with an ultra-compact housing that is less than ⅓ of an inch across allows this light to be mounted in small spaces using the 3M™ adhesive backing. Produces a wide 120° beam that spreads light across license plates, door handles, or hatches. Includes a 31” wire with a pigtail connection. Please Note: The RGB version automatically cycles through colors and is not externally controllable.

It looks a bit brighter in the pic, not sure if ill keep them or not.

Comment

• Ramzilla
          • Oct 2013

Did you make those signals or buy them?

Comment

• Xbombtrackx
            • Jan 2015

Made them. I bought these https://www.superbrightleds.com/more...ed-light/1494/
            And used the original bracket. Had to drill out the holes a little with a step bit. They work with the original turn signal relay too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;