CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default i got a bad neighbor.....

Need some creative ideas to make my neighbors life a little more shitty...

Back story: He used to call the police on me a few times a week for my M1009 (k-5 blazer) military vehicle parked in my driveway. It's got 28k original miles on it, body is perfect, has one ton truck axles sitting on 40" tires with a 12v cummins in it. It's registered and insured, but not running (i broke my back on my motorcycle and never got to finish it). The police would come out and give me a notice to have it removed in 10 days, i'd say i'm not breaking any city ordinances and i'd tell them to leave. They'd tell me it's a junk vehicle and it had to be removed. A few more times they'd come out and say the same thing so I printed out the city laws pertaining to my vehicle with important parts highlighted and taped them to the inside of my window. I then installed security cams at my house. 3 days later chief of police (not in police costume, but with open carried gun) and another man show up at my house. I see this on my cameras and immediately go to police station, telling them one more time and I'm suing the police station for harassment. I was told that the other man was the city attorney, and that I was in fact not breaking any laws and that they told my neighbor to stop calling for this issue.

Since then he drives by my house about 2 mph staring at me, yells stuff when i mow my yard (can never hear him, mower is loud) asks my other neighbor who is a 12 year old girl if i'm moving out, and he likes to park his car in front of my house when he has an empty driveway. That last part there is actually not legal where i live if it can be avoided, which it can be avoided since he's got an empty driveway.

I'm not one to get police involved. I politely asked one day what is problem was, he said he doesn't like people who break laws. (WTF!?) We talked a bit, things escalated, I told him he could buy my house and wouldn't have to deal with me anymore. He said I'll give you $20,000, i told him he could suck my dick for $20,000. Obviously things haven't gotten better and I'm unable to talk to this man in a civil manner. He'll literally walk half way down his driveway and just stand there and stare at me for no reason.

I need to make his life hell, he can know I'm fucking with him, but it can't be proven that it's me doing it.

Ideas? Lets get creative!

Get Adobe Flash player

paint the side of your house that faces him neon pink.

Depending where ya live, toss hand fulls of locust tree seeds into his yard.

Get Adobe Flash player

Here is a picture of my "junk vehicle." Rear shackle angle has since been fixed and the junk behind it was from when I was putting a new roof on my house, it stayed there about 23 hours. My house is in no way shape or for ever junky looking, but i don't mow 4 times a week like my other neighbors do, I have a life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3391.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flaming-bag.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	61201

Get Adobe Flash player

Fuck his wife.

Knuckleduster

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Fuck his wife.
    You're really sellin' yourself short here.
    Fuck his wife, sister, and grandma!

Sounds like your neighbor is a douchebag. get that fuckin 4x4 runnin', and do doughnuts in his fucking precious yard.
    or there's always the alternative, confront him with a 44mag, and tell him if anybody shows up at your fuckin house, uninvited, for any reason.....he's fuckin getting one between the eyes.
    Last edited by Knuckleduster; 06-17-2015 at 12:55 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

I want no part of that dusty old cunt haha I literally ALMOST feel bad for the dude, almost... I'm at my house having a good time, working on my stuff, hanging out... all he does is go play golf, get drunk, stare at me, and sleep in his garage. I'd estimate he's about 65ish and NO ONE else on my street likes him and they've all had prior issues with him as well but since I moved there I'm the prime focus.

Knuckleduster

Quote Originally Posted by wastedyouth2542 View Post
    I want no part of that dusty old cunt haha I literally ALMOST feel bad for the dude, almost... I'm at my house having a good time, working on my stuff, hanging out... all he does is go play golf, get drunk, stare at me, and sleep in his garage. I'd estimate he's about 65ish and NO ONE else on my street likes him and they've all had prior issues with him as well but since I moved there I'm the prime focus.
    ahh, pay the neighbor kid $20 to throw a lit brick of black cats in his back yard at 3 am, then call the police on him for popping fireworks , (in the middle of the night) but be sure to tell the 911 dispatcher "omg my neighbors gone crazy and is shooting a gun in his backyard" this will ensure the SWAT team is dispatched....Make sure to do this anonymously from a payphone.
    Last edited by Knuckleduster; 06-17-2015 at 1:01 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

And to add one more thing: I like every single one of my other neighbors, so I don't want anything I do to affect them in anyway. I also really don't want a half neon pink house lol

Get Adobe Flash player

what are locust seeds?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckleduster View Post
    ahh, pay the neighbor kid $20 to throw a lit brick of black cats in his back yard at 3 am, then call the police on him for popping fireworks , (in the middle of the night) but be sure to tell the 911 dispatcher "omg my neighbors gone crazy and is shooting a gun in his backyard" this will ensure the SWAT team is dispatched....Make sure to do this anonymously from a payphone.
    i like this idea!

Knuckleduster

Quote Originally Posted by wastedyouth2542 View Post
    i like this idea!
    ...My brother actually shot a tree in his backyard a few times, and the SWAT team was dispatched, they were trying to evacuate the nextdoor neighbor, thankfully it was my brothers good friend, and he was able to talk them out of flashbanging & storming the house. ....Lives were saved on that day!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by pendulum View Post
    fuck his wife.
    did somebody say fuck somebody else's wife?!

Get Adobe Flash player

Uhh, I vote you just make a body disappear. People would be shocked at how easy it all is with the most minor of precautions.

Edit: especially the city attorney. I bet he has a laundry list of people who want him gone for good. settling on one suspect would be damn near impossible.

Edit: Legal Disclaimer: Yes, I'm advocating bodily harm against another human being. Deal with it, Internet Faggot Patrol.

Get Adobe Flash player

I wouldn't want that shit parked next to my house either. Just sayin. Your yard looks nice and your house looks good so assuming it's a decent neighborhood. If I were out shopping for homes and there was one for sale next door, fuck that, I'd keep driving. I love a good offload capable vehicle as much as the next, but if it's sitting in a pile of parts, it's an eye soar.

Shovelwitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Fuck his wife.
    Fuck him Stare into his helpless eyes and threaten to tell his wife he wanted it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by goofyfoot2001 View Post
    I wouldn't want that shit parked next to my house either. Just sayin. Your yard looks nice and your house looks good so assuming it's a decent neighborhood. If I were out shopping for homes and there was one for sale next door, fuck that, I'd keep driving. I love a good offload capable vehicle as much as the next, but if it's sitting in a pile of parts, it's an eye soar.
    Completely understandable, but i posted a picture... Does it look to you like a pile of parts? It needs driveshafts, brake lines, intercooler piping, and wired up. Its not like it's beat to hell, muddy, rusting, and shitty looking.

Cisco726

Convince his wife that "pegging" is the shit! That guys love that shit and it will rekindle her romance with asshole.
    Does he has camera? No? Liquid vegetation killer and a huge penis shape on his front lawn go well together.

My friend did this, Key into his car "Fuck Rick!" Except of his name is Rick, then change the name so he comes out and is like "Fuuuuuuuck! They keyed the wrong car!!"

Sugar in the gas tank.

Hide rotten eggs on his property or/and in his car.

Get reaaaallly drunk and fuck his wife, sister, and grandma...at the same time.

Does he has an age appropriate daughter? Fuck her too.

Smear shit on his car door handle.

Get Adobe Flash player

Join an MC and have them come over and line the streets with their bikes. Thats enough to piss off/scare people around here

Get Adobe Flash player

Physically doing anything to him is illegal and traceable therefore stupid.

You can legally photograph and geotag photos and videos of him staring at you or ranting and make a fine collection of them which may come in handy. You can then make him Youtube famous after you get some
    entertaining material. He has no expectation of privacy in the open and psychos are afraid of being photographed. You can have so much circumstantial evidence that his actions may be (check with a lawyer) considered harassment.

He is probably too old to internet but documenting him on Facebook (which is for old people who aren't quite dead yet) can make him a laughingstock.

Share This