Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turbonate
    • Sep 2010

What would make you believe?

If you don't believe in god, what would it take to make you hit your knees?
    Examples please.
  • loddytoddy
    • Jul 2014

Seeing the fucker.

He's like those parents who threaten to take away the kids iPhones if they keep up with being a little shit but they keep doing it and he doesn't take the iPhone away.

If he made good on his threats and showed up to the parent/teacher meetings he'd probably have more credibility in my eyes.
    Last edited by loddytoddy; 05-11-2015, 5:07 PM.

Comment

• turbonate
      • Sep 2010

What would it take to convince you that he was actually god? Like parting a fish tank or something?

Comment

• loddytoddy
        • Jul 2014

Well if he made good on his or else's.

I find that the belief in "God" creates more ungodly like thoughts and actions than it does any good.

Indigenous people lived just fine for eons until the church showed up.

This god guy has really low self esteem because if you don't think about him or even acknowledge he is in the room he gets his entourage to start killing people and making the room like him.

Comment

• loddytoddy
          • Jul 2014

For the record I am biased.

I'm Native American and grew up on a closed Rez. There WAS. A church in my town at one point. The people burnt it down and ran the cloth off the land.

Comment

• DustyDave
            Super Moderator
            • Oct 2012

I offered to become a believer if he would make the fuckin Ironhead start without hurtin me and it broke my leg later that day.
            Dusty
            Driving that train, high on cocaine
            Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
            Trouble ahead, trouble behind
            And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• JMFNC
              • May 2011

My supervisor is born again. I don't say shit about my non belief but he never passes an opportunity to turn some random thing into something relateable to the bible. He always has christian talk radio on in his truck whenever I have to ride somewhere with him which in all fairness is fine because that's not what he would hear in mine. The point is that I hear a fair amount of ministering for someone who doesn't go to church. You have to be pretty deep in the kool aid to buy what they're selling in my opinion.

I've watched my kids be born, sat next to my dad as he died. I've been in the hospital for a week with my newborn son while he was pumped so full of antibiotics his legs swole up. So...proof? A weekend trip to the campus with a tour by the big guy. That *might* do it.

Comment

• loddytoddy
                • Jul 2014

Born again anythings are the worst for the "making you believe". They feel saved for what ever reason and feel you need to be as well. That goes for recovering addicts to Jesus.

Were was Jesus when the junkie was sucking a dick in the alley so he could get a bump?

Comment

• Rubman
                  • Dec 2011

not sure, but having pop back would be nice. Or at least being able to talk to him every once in a while.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                    • Nov 2013

I'm the god of my own religion, The bible is a good read, but too many people try to interpret it, and use it to force their view on others, and anyone who hears the voice of god or gets messages to give to us is "whacked". Lot's of people hear voices, and some of them tell me to kill. All kidding aside, do the right thing, be a man, and if there is a judgement of some kind, great. I'll start beliving when churches don't ASK for money.

Comment

• Braaap
                      • May 2013

fuck that stupid faggot if he was real, because there is alot of shit in this world. if the god of the bible exists he is a sadist; and should be reviled and ridiculed, not worshiped.

so what do i want? an interview as to why and a curb-stomping for his sick pleasures.

Comment

• 47str8leg
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by loddytoddy
                        Born again anythings are the worst for the "making you believe". They feel saved for what ever reason and feel you need to be as well. That goes for recovering addicts to Jesus.

Were was Jesus when the junkie was sucking a dick in the alley so he could get a bump?
                        Why do say Jesus instead of mohammad,Budda etc... was the junkie Catholic....

Comment

• Paris
                          • May 2014

If I was given the gift to turn water into beer. Then I would believe.

Comment

• scuzzy
                            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Rubman
                            not sure, but having pop back would be nice. Or at least being able to talk to him every once in a while.
                            I agree man, lost my pops 5 years ago next week to cancer. The fucked up part was all my family is into praying and the like. So much noise but no answer... thats is all ill say on the subject.

Comment

• TwoSheds
                              • Nov 2012

A person can't rationally "choose to believe". You either do or do not. If there was suddenly tangible evidence that god existed then we would KNOW and not believe. Big difference to me.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;