CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Me and my gf (who just bought her first bike, which is much more reliable, faster, cleaner, more ideal than mine) went on a little trip to Jerome and back, it was like 232 miles round trip with no hiccups. Im actually suprised I didnt run out of gas. Thats the furthest shes ridden. It was pretty cool, considering I have never taken the back way in the day time. we use to rail that way on our sport bikes in the middle of the night. In a typical fashion, I only took one pic, after we got down from Jerome. but it makes me laugh, and isnt that the point? lol

Now Im trying to talk her into riding to Mexico in May, should be fun.

Get Adobe Flash player

This thing is like having really expensive legos. Since the last pic, I've gone to a 2 into 1 exhaust and a spoke front wheel, which I want to lace a 21 to, changed the seat, and went back to the rabbit ears. I've put a lot of miles on it with this set up, the seat has made a HUGE difference, much more comfortable. If all goes as planned, ill have it torn down for paint this winter, and ill lace a 21 in as well.

heres some recent shots, haven't taken many riding pics.

Nice bike!

I've only been here on the forum for a little while, but I haven't noticed many grammar and spelling Nazis. Of course, your complaint at the beginning of the thread made me want to go through and correct every spelling mistake, but I resisted.

datadavid

Looks so much nicer with those pipes 👌

Get Adobe Flash player

Photobucket is screwing people over. Seems you need to pay additional stuff to share the image here.

You should check out imgur.com, it's pretty easy to use!

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks for the heads up Purgen. It looked fine on the preview, but I guess the whole thread is messed up now. ANYWAYS.

Hey guys, its been a while. the kz has had a few changes again. But we went on a recent moto camping trip with my girl to Payson. It was rad, the weather was cool, both bikes did awesome, and we beat a crazy huge monsoon storm. We rode around the rim lakes, went for a few dips before the storm hit. After we finish buying our house, the KZ will be getting a different frame set up. Until then here are some pics of our trip.

-DJ

Get Adobe Flash player

Spent most of May blasting around AZ on this bike, helping building some other bikes, and clocking alot of crazy miles in between. Now that i have had some time I finally switched it to 21 inch front wheel. Also switch up my bars to mini apes. Im hoping that by the end of the summer I can tear it down and repaint it all.

Anyways here is some pics of h0w the bike is sitting now, also some pics from both trips (choptown and howl and prowl)

Thanks -DJ

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by djMFsnider View Post

a ride up to cave creek the other night.
    You may not need to spend money on a 21" front wheel because if you have a 19" or 18" WITH the tire,
    the outside diameter will be the same. Probably close to 26 inches.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Luky View Post
    You may not need to spend money on a 21" front wheel because if you have a 19" or 18" WITH the tire,
    the outside diameter will be the same. Probably close to 26 inches.
    I already switched to the 21, more so because I really like the way it looks. The cost wasn't too bad either. Plus if I ever want to run a 19, I can just toss the mag back on it.

I love it! Your bike is built somewhat the way I want to build my '81KZ750H. Hoping to finish the home brew hard tail soon then put it together.

Share This