CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Deleting old post that are no longer current is great.. I thank you for that attention..

But please can we return to the old format..

This new version simply shows a chopped up pic without any description.. I don't know is there's a pun intended there or not.i find this new format extremely anoying.. When you have to tap or click the pic of a nice bike hopping its for sale , only to find out the guys only selling the kickstand.
    What the ?

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by gunslngrx View Post
    Deleting old post that are no longer current is great.. I thank you for that attention..

But please can we return to the old format..

This new version simply shows a chopped up pic without any description.. I don't know is there's a pun intended there or not.i find this new format extremely anoying.. When you have to tap or click the pic of a nice bike hopping its for sale , only to find out the guys only selling the kickstand.
    What the ?
    No more than we can go back to the horse & buggy of yesteryear. Shit advances on the internet with programming and options that are offered... we can only hold onto the past for so long.

If you've had paypal for the last several years, you've seen the changes...

Same with Flickr and a ton of other sites... you might not like it. I might not like it. But there's no going backwards...

As for some of the issues, you are having, I do not have those same issues, "tap or click a pic" ? Are you on a desktop or phone? If you're on a phone, there's even MORE advances and updates that happen every time you update you apps, so that where we're at.

...Basiclly.

Share This