CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Default '96 Sportster XL1200C build

This is my first "proper" build and also my first Harley. The bike was pretty much stock when I got it, had some scratches on the tank and the rear section of the frame needed some bending.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nkt7uw10tV1sxg8ymo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	58126

Right now the bike's getting the bolt on treatment. Burly slammer kit, Biltwell 8'' bars and seat, Lowbrow fender etc. Planning on giving the bike a proper paint job next year, the black is a temporary solution. It will also get a modest sissy bar, I'll attach the break light and number there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nln0ovyKiq1sxg8ymo2_1280.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	58127

Would love to hear what you guys think, maybe you have some tips for a new Harley owner or something

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

nice transformation

leon

This is how it looks right now. The front light sit a lil bit too high for my liking, going to fix that. Note sure how I'm going to mount the tank, maybe do a tank lift. Seat is going to be attached later this week and next week I want to be done with the sissy bar. And the front needs to be dropped. I have to do something to the tank too, the plain black is just too boring and makes the already larger tank look huge.

Name:	Photo 24.03.15 15 03.44.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	285.1 KB 
ID:	58172

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by boredomtodeath View Post
    This is my first "proper" build and also my first Harley. The bike was pretty much stock when I got it, had some scratches on the tank and the rear section of the frame needed some bending.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nkt7uw10tV1sxg8ymo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	58126

Right now the bike's getting the bolt on treatment. Burly slammer kit, Biltwell 8'' bars and seat, Lowbrow fender etc. Planning on giving the bike a proper paint job next year, the black is a temporary solution. It will also get a modest sissy bar, I'll attach the break light and number there.

Name:	tumblr_nln0ovyKiq1sxg8ymo2_1280.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	58127

Would love to hear what you guys think, maybe you have some tips for a new Harley owner or something
    Your off to a good start man. I would consider getting a seat from Old Gold Garage and a Frisco Wassell or small peanut tank.
    You most definitely need to shave those fender struts down.
    Keep it up,your doing a good job.....

Quote Originally Posted by fckstock View Post
    Your off to a good start man. I would consider getting a seat from Old Gold Garage and a Frisco Wassell or small peanut tank.
    You most definitely need to shave those fender struts down.
    Keep it up,your doing a good job.....
    I've got a Biltwell slimline seat that I'm gonna put on it. I really want to put a smaller tank on it, but I kinda need the bigger capacity. Oh and the struts are definitely going to be cut, just waiting for my sissy bar

Share This