CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Help for My Daughter

On February 08th my 22 year old daughter and single mother of a 6 month old baby was in a terrible motorcycle accident. She broke her ankle, femur, humurus, and shoulder blade. I have set up a donation site to help with her medical bills. I'm asking for help to get the site out to different sources. If you guys could help I would greatly appreciate it. The site is "gofund.me/laylalinson"

Get Adobe Flash player

I shattered my right femur as well and got a fancy titanium rod in it too, and forearm and a whole lotta everything so I can relate, I know the suck of it. I'll donate when I get to a computer. I got rehab therapy the first month once a week and they quit after a month.. I used walker religiously for 4/5 I started walking at 6 months, at 7 months now walking and climbing over cars to find parts in junk yards, I limp but getting better. Any questions I'll be more than happy to answer, or whenever you just wanna chat with someone who went through that.

Atleast she got to keep all her teeth though right! I wasn't wearing a helmet so knocked my front two out.

heres the link btw; http://www.gofundme.com/laylalinson
    Last edited by JohnnyBGoode; 03-08-2015 at 6:25 PM.

Sabai

Very sorry to hear that, all I can do is send healing thoughts... tapped out sorry people are suffering I wish everyone had peace and health.

Get Adobe Flash player

She was wearing a helmet, so she kept her teeth. The insurance company told her when they kicked her out of rehab (after a week) that they weren't going to pay for anything else i. e. wheelchair, walker, cruches, shower chair, in home rehab, etc. They only covered 70% of expenses. Don't get me wrong, we're greatful for that but with bills piling up it's getting deep. Anyway, thanks JohnnyBGood.

Get Adobe Flash player

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family XLHS. Greasy
    Last edited by GreasyGary; 03-10-2015 at 4:53 PM. Reason: pic didn;t work

Get Adobe Flash player

Thanks everyone for all your support.

Share This