Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnnyBGoode
    • May 2011

S&S Classy Brassy EZ Adjust idle bolt, by yours truly

Yeah I got very fucked up by a car back in July, I'm walkin now and I'm still there mentally, I just have some new aftermarket parts made from the metal they build space shuttles outta, and whatever fake teeth are made out of.. If you like you're teeth might wanna wear a lid.. I used to be like 'fuck those' but they're pretty neat now.. But that's the past..

Anyways, I came up with this bolt and been trying to produce them because broke people with broke asses need money too.. They're all engraved "Duff" and work with S&S Super E I know for a fact, have one on my bike, works fuckin' fantastic. I added newer, better, mo stable springs than the one pictured. Right now I have 10 left, maybe 9, they'll doll your fuckin bike up and be functional, win/fuckinwin. My bike fouls out on choke, and I don't wanna carry a screw driver with me to turn it up and let it warm up then potato to the tempo of your choosin. And them damn Hardley Ablesons vibrate so damn much it'll shake your idle down and next thing you know you're stallin out! And who the fuck wants to start kickin when the light turns green and you got a line longer than keith richards coke rails behind you honkin.. been there done that. These are made in the USA by me, engraved by me, will be a collectable kinda like an electric franks and will be worth a hundo or mo in no time, and these are the first of the bunch. I'll mail you some letter with what # it is made and stuff.

If enough interest is generated, I'll make enough for you all to have one on your greased up hogs... lets be real, how could you not want one. I've had one on my hog for 3 years and just now thought to market. And they're made by me, some sort of fuckin miracle who dies without a helmet, broke as much bones as evel by a 2 ton brick and is alright...

Click image for larger version

Name:	11046637_10205861953049698_7143212940436833474_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	1337551

23$ shipped, I wish I could ship cheaper but paypal wants 96c and post office wants nearly 2 bucks for special envelope and a buck to ship.. if you order enough it's 20 a pop shipped.

get'em while they're hot. More parts for old american sleds are in the works.
  • coolant
    • Aug 2011

That's pretty cool homie. Hi five

Comment

• Saltytonk
      • Mar 2011

Glad you're back man! And those are really cool. Hit up nina78 about a chop market thread.

Comment

• TodoMotoSalty
        • Apr 2011

I'll take knob #1 with the certificate of authenticity signed by you with a picture of you making it haha message me your PayPal dude. Glad to hear your better.

Comment

• RetroRob
          • Oct 2011

PM me I'll take one

Comment

• BigrigXJ
            • Apr 2012

I'll take one. PM me your paypal info.

Comment

• Paris
              • May 2014

Bad ass. Not only made in USA. Made by a cc member. Pm me. I'll take one

Comment

• JohnnyBGoode
                • May 2011

my paypal email is [email protected] , just PM me your shipping info, tomorrow were getting hit by an ice storm after it was 80 today, gotta love the south so if I dont get them shipped tomorrow, next day at the latest!

Comment

• BigrigXJ
                  • Apr 2012

Just sent. Thanks. We just got another 6" of snow again today...
                  Last edited by BigrigXJ; 03-05-2015, 6:22 PM.

Comment

• JohnnyBGoode
                    • May 2011

Man everyone was on their bikes today, I was tempted to take mine out tagless, weaklegged and all!

I started it up and made loud noises though, its pretty much the rooster of my neighborhood... I gotta test the screw anyways

All I ask is please post a picture of a lil piece of me on yalls fine machines! The signatures on the parts aren't great yet, so you know its first addition! Tryin to get good at engraving. More parts in the works.

Comment

• therealwildone
                      • Aug 2012

I'll take one, send me your paypal address through a private message, please, thanks again... glad to hear you are recovering well.

Comment

• JohnnyBGoode
                        • May 2011

only 3 left! you dudes must have style or somethin! I fell in love with it when I made the first one, I got some new shit in the works for other parts, coming soon!

recovering very well thanks man! very well now, it's like heaven and hell from how far I came, i have a whole new appreciation for life now, it's beautiful. It's like I'm in heaven, where they charge 300$ for fake teeth! lol

Comment

• olddog1
                          • Feb 2015

Fuck i'm game, pm me ur paypal. Txs man

Comment

• JohnnyBGoode
                            • May 2011

Everyone who ordered by 12:30 was shipped today, should be there beginning of next week. Only have 3 more left in stock dont know when I'll be able to turn out some more. Soon hopefully

Got another fine piece for yall, made today, Duff's EZ Float Bowl Bolts!

Click image for larger version

Name:	11008363_750594901714430_1386401118_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	1280664

45$ shipped sound good?, they make pulling your bowl very easy because they're wingnuts and you can really crank with just your fingers. I'll sign each wingnut with a D so you know they're made by me , don't support imitation! I'll change out the nylon with some aluminum bar stock I'll cut down, nylon was just cheapest to work with and find sizing. I'll start pumping them out when I get orders in, just say here if you would and I'll have them for ya next week.

Comment

• JohnnyBGoode
                              • May 2011

going to make them out of choice parts and cut them up nice and proper tomorrow, try and find some hollow aluminum bar stock to cut up, the nylon was just cheap and for measurements.. I can make them in chrome too if need be, but I'm a brass nut. I can already turn the accel pump with fingers, but might as well doll that up too...

I'm going to get a better idea of price tomorrow, I think 40 shipped can work. I'd like to sell it as a full set, idle screw, bowl, pump deal eventually, takes a bit of time just hunting the parts, then gotta make them. I enjoy it while I'm hemmed up before I start work mid april. People said I should do it out of thumb screws instead, but with wing nuts you can get a good torque with your fingers on them, dont need much.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;