CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default David Mann Centerfolds Value

I used to have a huge EZ riders collection and about 15 years ago pulled al the centerfolds out from there and other mags and gave the mags away. Now I have these that have been sitting in a drawer taking up space. I was planning on using them to wallpaper my garage but don't have the space for the with all the shelving around there and my riding tastes have changed right now. Does anyone know the value of these from 70's through the 90's? I have 166 from EZRider, 18 from Biker, 10 from SuperCycle, and 8 from Iron Horse. Let me know what you think.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hard to tell. Put them on eBay, people's interest will determine current market value.

Get Adobe Flash player

Not much, they printed tons of mags. But then again if you have them all in order, month, years they might fetch a taste of moola.
    Good luck.

Get Adobe Flash player

A local shop here in town used to have binders full of em for sale. They ran between $2 - $5 each. I've paid as little as nothing to as much as $10 a piece for some I've bought over the years. Really it's a hit or miss market, but don't expect a rent payment out of em unfortunately. Better to just frame em up and hang em up and enjoy em.

Share This