CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default 4 speed Trans Oil - Which way to go...?

Asking as I am at a stale mate on deciding. I run 60w in the engine (shovel) and right nowI have 60w in the trans.....researched my ass off and have narrowed it down to 3 top choices....stick with 60w, Redline Shock Proof, and 70 or 90 weight gear oil (hypoid)......hoping to get a few weigh in comments in hopes to isolate and not further spread my target on the best decision. Any help would be a wonder. - bike rides in Maryland.
    Last edited by ttyson; 02-15-2015 at 3:29 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ttyson View Post
    Asking as I am at a stale mate on deciding. I run 60w in the engine (shovel) and right nowI have 60w in the trans.....researched my ass off and have narrowed it down to 3 top choices....stick with 60w, Redline Shock Proof, and 70 or 90 weight gear oil (hypoid)......hoping to get a few weigh in comments in hopes to isolate and not further spread my target on the best decision. Any help would be a wonder.
    Did you research on here? We just talked about that last week..... It's your choice..... It really depends on where you live in my opinion.....

Get Adobe Flash player

Lucas trans & diff oil 90 w gear oil

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Tranny Juice

70 or 90 will work, cheaper the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttyson View Post
    Asking as I am at a stale mate on deciding. I run 60w in the engine (shovel) and right nowI have 60w in the trans.....researched my ass off and have narrowed it down to 3 top choices....stick with 60w, Redline Shock Proof, and 70 or 90 weight gear oil (hypoid)......hoping to get a few weigh in comments in hopes to isolate and not further spread my target on the best decision. Any help would be a wonder. - bike rides in Maryland.

Share This