Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • REV
    • Aug 2009

Some people just dont get it....

As a repo man, I see some shit from time to time.

I saw the other day, a lifted Chevy Silverado (probably early 2000's) with the back window emblazoned with "Build, Not Bought"

It took all of my might not to pull that guy out of the truck and ask him to show me just what he built.

Fucking Retards.
  • JockEShift
    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by REV
    As a repo man, I see some shit from time to time.

I saw the other day, a lifted Chevy Silverado (probably early 2000's) with the back window emblazoned with "Build, Not Bought"

It took all of my might not to pull that guy out of the truck and ask him to show me just what he built.

Fucking Retards.
    Honestly, for all you know he could have built the whole thing. Why let shit like that bother you?

Comment

• Knuckleduster
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by JockEShift
      Honestly, for all you know he could have built the whole thing. Why let shit like that bother you?
      Umm, even if the motherfucker worked at the factory, ...he didn't build the whole fuckin thing. More than likely he hadn't turned a wrench one on the motherfucker, the son of a bitch probably doesn't even own any fuckin wrenches, or doesn't know what the fuck to do with them, if he does.
      This crackshootcocksucker more than likely paid someone else to put the fuckin shit sticker on his back window for him, because he's a retarded idiot.
      And to be fair about shit, I'm bothered by shit like this, more so than only getting 5 donettes in a package that is clearly marked as containing 6.

Comment

• sdsbassist
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Knuckleduster
        And to be fair about shit, I'm bothered by shit like this, more so than only getting 5 donettes in a package that is clearly marked as containing 6.
        Classic. Props to knuckle!

Comment

• 904Punk
          • Jun 2012

I can't even understand this thread. How does anyone know he's even talking about the truck? Maybe he's just a guy who does everything he can himself instead of buying shit or paying someone to do it. Do you guys feel the same about chopper guys who say that if they didn't actually cast the engine themselves?

Comment

• deathmetaldan
            • Jan 2011

it should read "ASSEMBLED NOT BOUGHT"

amirite?

Comment

• EVILBLACKSABRE
              • Dec 2013

For all we know the guy could be a custom chopper builder who chose to express his philosophy about bikes by putting a sticker on his truck.

If anything, I would praise the guy for possessing such a philosophy, not insult him.

How many people on this site also own a 4-wheeled vehicle? Did they build them? I wonder how many people on this site have Chop Cult stickers, or Lowbrow stickers, or some other chopper-related stickers on their cars/trucks.

It's just a sticker. Certainly no reason to get upset or think ill of someone. Much less pull them out of their vehicle and make them prove anything to you. What's that about?

Last time I checked Harley Davidson doesn't make trucks. But I see a lot of HD decals on the windows of peoples trucks. Should those people be pulled out of their trucks and be made to prove that they actually own a Harley?

If a person gets that upset over a sticker, maybe some anger management therapy is in order.
              Last edited by EVILBLACKSABRE; 02-15-2015, 4:11 PM.

Comment

• Hotel
                • Jun 2014

When I see the "built not bought" sticker on a bike,truck,etc where everything was completely bolt on, (probaly bolted on by a "paid professional" down at HD, honda shop,etc.) i feel the same way. I hate the idiots that want to pay to have everything done. if i can do it, I'm gonna do it, If I dont know how, Im gonna check out the CC and then go try it. Was this guy with the chevy a dumb ass? Who knows. It could be as Evilblacksaber or 904punk said. But if he is a dumb ass, I completely agree with knuckleduster. How many licks does it take to get to the middle of a tootsie pop?

Comment

• burger
                  • Aug 2014

bout the only time I pay attention to bumper stickers is when then slam on the brakes in front of me...jmho

Comment

• junkyarddog
                    • Mar 2014

Ever buy a used car and just not bother to take previous owners stickers off......

Comment

• klondikekid64
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by junkyarddog
                      Ever buy a used car and just not bother to take previous owners stickers off......
                      Yup, looks like I've belonged to quit a few diffrent unions and lodges over the years.

Comment

• Shacknasty
                        • Jul 2010

"Everybody needs someone to look down on."

Kris Kristofferson

Comment

• loddytoddy
                          • Jul 2014

everything is bought first unless you're smelting your own metal. fabbed not paid to fab?

Comment

• TwoSheds
                            • Nov 2012

sounds like a good new thread "what does your bumper sticker say?" as far as built not bought...better than one of those jesus fish.

Comment

• Knuckleduster
                              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by TwoSheds
                              sounds like a good new thread "what does your bumper sticker say?" as far as built not bought...better than one of those jesus fish.
                              Don't knock Jesus, he does a fine job, cutting the grass in the summer.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;