Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • motomedic
    • Jul 2015

love the tires you're running now, but I'm rocking the Pirelli night dragons right now. what tires are those?

Comment

• VanBreezy
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by motomedic
      love the tires you're running now, but I'm rocking the Pirelli night dragons right now. what tires are those?
      Nice, interested to see how your front wheel turns out. Also how do you like the Night Dragons? I'm running a set of Bridgestone Trailwings right now. Debated the Continental TKC80's for the new rims but everyone says they wear really fast.

Comment

• Pendulum
        • Jul 2011

Can you show me what it looks like from the side? Trying to figure out how much to lift my tank.

Comment

• VanBreezy
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Pendulum
          Can you show me what it looks like from the side? Trying to figure out how much to lift my tank.
          Here ya go dude. The Brackets I drilled myself and they raise it roughly 1 3/4", basically just enough to hide all the wiring along the backbone.

Comment

• motomedic
            • Jul 2015

went on ebay and fount a Street Bob front wheel. had my buddy make some spacers for me. turned out great. oh and I'm running the Pirelli MT66's, not the night dragons (my bad)
            Attached Files

Comment

• VanBreezy
              • Jul 2014

Latest update: brought the bike into the living room to clean up some wiring and finally mount the run/kill/start switch on the left side panel instead of having it zip-tied/electrical taped on the right side like a hobo. I cannot wait until I have a fucking garage/real workspace.

The final product:

The only quirk now is when I flick it from the "Run" position to "Start" and the bike fires up, the engine light re-illuminates for about 7-8 seconds before going back out. It doesn't illuminate again after that, however the bike seems a little less snappy than it did before. Almost like it's running a touch leaner and I have to give it a little more throttle to get it rolling from a stop. Idk, it's a real subtle difference but my OCD picks up on shit like that. Here's a quick vid:

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;