Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vr6freak
    • Dec 2010

5 or 6 of us rollin out from Tucson , AZ fri evening heading to Sandiego then up to the show sat.. Anyone coming down the I10, believe Me, you do not want to be in the Yuma area in the Daytime mid summer!!! We can prob help with a wrench and a spot to wrench.
    Travis -520-661-3459 (Text preferred)

Comment

• heyyodho
      • May 2014

I'll be leaving from Sacramento, CA either Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. Solo, don't know what I'm doing, but i'll bring some weed and hope I don't break down.
      Last edited by heyyodho; 03-17-2015, 5:09 PM.

Comment

• jessejambox
        • Jul 2012

jambox - leaving from philly - welder

Comment

• baronsmear
          • Oct 2013

Services provided in Cleveland, OH

I own a community bike garage in Cleveland with 6 bays - each with their own set of all the tools you may need. Come in, work on your bike on my lift with my tools and with the help of everyone that is hanging out. I might even have a welder by the time of the ride. Even if things are running smoothly on the ride, stop in for a beer.

-Brian Schaffran

Skidmark Garage
          3619 Walton Ave
          Cleveland, OH 44113
          440-591-4822
          skidmarkgarage.com

PS - Admin, I was sadly not able to make any of the text (my city) red. If you would take a moment to edit my post and make that red for the ease of skimming, i'd appreciate it.

Comment

• joyhustle
            • May 2014

Hell yes #BF7. Best party of the year.

We'll be coming down from San Francisco on the 1, the 35 and the 9, picking up Krampus in Santa Cruz, bending it through Big Sur and camping in a Santa Barbara backyard on the way down. If enough get in, we'll probably rent a van to pick up breakdowns. Camping for sure. Nothing but the open air and the night sky till we're back in the Holy land.

Get in touch. [email protected]. (415) 350-0534

Ben Roy

Comment

• Bootstrap
              • May 2012

Originally posted by baronsmear
              I own a community bike garage in Cleveland with 6 bays - each with their own set of all the tools you may need. Come in, work on your bike on my lift with my tools and with the help of everyone that is hanging out. I might even have a welder by the time of the ride. Even if things are running smoothly on the ride, stop in for a beer.

-Brian Schaffran

Skidmark Garage
              3619 Walton Ave
              Cleveland, OH 44113
              440-591-4822
              skidmarkgarage.com

PS - Admin, I was sadly not able to make any of the text (my city) red. If you would take a moment to edit my post and make that red for the ease of skimming, i'd appreciate it.

I'm in cleveland as well. as all friends to mine bailed on me, so I'm lookin for a group to ride out there with

Comment

• patdoody
                • May 2013

Ive done the long haul from Philly to Cali for the show the last 2 years. I think this year we are actually getting a decent group together for the ride this year as it seems like alot of my friends got rid of their death traps and actually have half decent bikes this year. So far we have about 4 riders and a buddy in a chase truck. Something we never had the privilege of in previous years. So if you're not a dick and from anywhere in the philly/north east region and want to head out with us you're more than welcome. Probably heading across on a southern route as the weather is more stable and the scenery is more interesting. Sorry but a 1000 miles of corn fields is like a Chinese water torture. I think tenative plans are to leave June 17th to get to califronia on the 23rd or 24th. Ive done the run in 5 days on a bike solo. But a big group slows everyone down. Takes longer at fuel stops, to break camp, etc. etc.

Jesse you should def plan to ride with us. Were you going solo?
                Originally posted by jessejambox
                jambox - leaving from philly - welder

Comment

• KeystoneHate
                  • Apr 2024

Name: Luke

City: Colorado Springs

Riding out to BF7 solo. Still planning a route and dates. If anyone is passing through or near CO Springs and doesn't mind me tagging along with their group hit me up on here and we can exchange numbers/emails. I've also got a place with plenty of space to sleep and a garage with room for bikes and small maintenance stuff. MIG welder, hand tools, bike jack etc. if anyone needs a place to crash for a night.

Thanks.

Comment

• VanBreezy
                    • Jul 2014

Riding to Born Free from Portland, OR

Name: Max

City: Portland, OR

Phone: PM me

Route: Planning to take the I-5 South to the Oregon border then hang a right and follow the 1/101 down the coast through San Fran and Santa Barbara. Planning on spending a couple nights camping and enjoying the ride. So far it's just my wife and I on our sporty's (883 and 1200). Still trying to figure out the exact dates as of yet. I'll update this post when we have a better idea.

Comment

• Rubman
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by patdoody
                      Ive done the long haul from Philly to Cali for the show the last 2 years. I think this year we are actually getting a decent group together for the ride this year as it seems like alot of my friends got rid of their death traps and actually have half decent bikes this year. So far we have about 4 riders and a buddy in a chase truck. Something we never had the privilege of in previous years. So if you're not a dick and from anywhere in the philly/north east region and want to head out with us you're more than welcome. Probably heading across on a southern route as the weather is more stable and the scenery is more interesting. Sorry but a 1000 miles of corn fields is like a Chinese water torture. I think tenative plans are to leave June 17th to get to califronia on the 23rd or 24th. Ive done the run in 5 days on a bike solo. But a big group slows everyone down. Takes longer at fuel stops, to break camp, etc. etc.

Jesse you should def plan to ride with us. Were you going solo?
                      When do you guys think you'll be back in philly, if you're leaving on the 17th?

Comment

• steves7220
                        • Apr 2011

Name: Adam

PM me if you are riding thru the area. I'll be leaving on the 24th.

Comment

• kneesinthabreeze
                          • May 2015

Name: Travis

Planning on leaving early Wednesday the 24th, other than that I have no itinerary. Figured I'd camp along the way but I'm open to whatever.

Shoot me a PM if you want some company for the ride.
                          Last edited by kneesinthabreeze; 05-10-2015, 4:53 PM.

Comment

• AdamMichael
                            • Mar 2012

Name: Cubby

Shoot me a PM if you're interesting in meeting along the ride. We will have a truck with trailer/tools following us out there for those inevitable breakdowns.

Planning on heading out the 20th/21st. No real 'plan' but have looked at a trip like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-05-11 at 12.41.56 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1282962

Comment

• poorbiker
                              • Nov 2013

riding from central valley calif.

Anyone in this area going. Went to the 2nd and 3rd havent been back. hear its a real pain getting in when gates open at 10, even if you have a grass pass....

Comment

• toast
                                • Dec 2012

I'll be leaving from Frederick MD around noon, Friday June 19. Plan to make it as close to St. Louis as I can on day one, Garden City KS day two (crashin' with my pops), Grand Junction CO day three, Grand Canyon on day four, and San Diego on day five, Tuesday the 23rd. Willing to meet up anywhere along the way. Will likely be camping out in the STL area and at the Grand Canyon.

Did it all solo there and back last year, taking the southern route, and it was hot and boring as hell, as well as raining 7 out of the 10 days I was riding. Willing to meet up and let you all make fun of my sporty, while I tell you all about the super dope shovel chop I'm building.

AdamMichael, I'll shoot you a PM, but if you want to coordinate meeting up to roll out of Grand Junction, CO on Monday the 22nd to head down to the Grand Canyon, that looks like it might work for both of our schedules/routes.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;