CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by baronsmear View Post
    I own a community bike garage in Cleveland with 6 bays - each with their own set of all the tools you may need. Come in, work on your bike on my lift with my tools and with the help of everyone that is hanging out. I might even have a welder by the time of the ride. Even if things are running smoothly on the ride, stop in for a beer.

-Brian Schaffran

Skidmark Garage
    3619 Walton Ave
    Cleveland, OH 44113
    440-591-4822
    skidmarkgarage.com

PS - Admin, I was sadly not able to make any of the text (my city) red. If you would take a moment to edit my post and make that red for the ease of skimming, i'd appreciate it.

I'm in cleveland as well. as all friends to mine bailed on me, so I'm lookin for a group to ride out there with

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Ive done the long haul from Philly to Cali for the show the last 2 years. I think this year we are actually getting a decent group together for the ride this year as it seems like alot of my friends got rid of their death traps and actually have half decent bikes this year. So far we have about 4 riders and a buddy in a chase truck. Something we never had the privilege of in previous years. So if you're not a dick and from anywhere in the philly/north east region and want to head out with us you're more than welcome. Probably heading across on a southern route as the weather is more stable and the scenery is more interesting. Sorry but a 1000 miles of corn fields is like a Chinese water torture. I think tenative plans are to leave June 17th to get to califronia on the 23rd or 24th. Ive done the run in 5 days on a bike solo. But a big group slows everyone down. Takes longer at fuel stops, to break camp, etc. etc.

Jesse you should def plan to ride with us. Were you going solo?
    Quote Originally Posted by jessejambox View Post
    jambox - leaving from philly - welder

KeystoneHate

Name: Luke

City: Colorado Springs

Riding out to BF7 solo. Still planning a route and dates. If anyone is passing through or near CO Springs and doesn't mind me tagging along with their group hit me up on here and we can exchange numbers/emails. I've also got a place with plenty of space to sleep and a garage with room for bikes and small maintenance stuff. MIG welder, hand tools, bike jack etc. if anyone needs a place to crash for a night.

Thanks.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Riding to Born Free from Portland, OR

Name: Max

City: Portland, OR

Phone: PM me

Route: Planning to take the I-5 South to the Oregon border then hang a right and follow the 1/101 down the coast through San Fran and Santa Barbara. Planning on spending a couple nights camping and enjoying the ride. So far it's just my wife and I on our sporty's (883 and 1200). Still trying to figure out the exact dates as of yet. I'll update this post when we have a better idea.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by patdoody View Post
    Ive done the long haul from Philly to Cali for the show the last 2 years. I think this year we are actually getting a decent group together for the ride this year as it seems like alot of my friends got rid of their death traps and actually have half decent bikes this year. So far we have about 4 riders and a buddy in a chase truck. Something we never had the privilege of in previous years. So if you're not a dick and from anywhere in the philly/north east region and want to head out with us you're more than welcome. Probably heading across on a southern route as the weather is more stable and the scenery is more interesting. Sorry but a 1000 miles of corn fields is like a Chinese water torture. I think tenative plans are to leave June 17th to get to califronia on the 23rd or 24th. Ive done the run in 5 days on a bike solo. But a big group slows everyone down. Takes longer at fuel stops, to break camp, etc. etc.

Jesse you should def plan to ride with us. Were you going solo?
    When do you guys think you'll be back in philly, if you're leaving on the 17th?

Get Adobe Flash player

Name: Adam

PM me if you are riding thru the area. I'll be leaving on the 24th.

Name: Travis

Planning on leaving early Wednesday the 24th, other than that I have no itinerary. Figured I'd camp along the way but I'm open to whatever.

Shoot me a PM if you want some company for the ride.
    Last edited by kneesinthabreeze; 05-10-2015 at 4:53 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Name: Cubby

Shoot me a PM if you're interesting in meeting along the ride. We will have a truck with trailer/tools following us out there for those inevitable breakdowns.

Planning on heading out the 20th/21st. No real 'plan' but have looked at a trip like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-05-11 at 12.41.56 PM.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	60052

Get Adobe Flash player

Default riding from central valley calif.

Anyone in this area going. Went to the 2nd and 3rd havent been back. hear its a real pain getting in when gates open at 10, even if you have a grass pass....

Get Adobe Flash player

I'll be leaving from Frederick MD around noon, Friday June 19. Plan to make it as close to St. Louis as I can on day one, Garden City KS day two (crashin' with my pops), Grand Junction CO day three, Grand Canyon on day four, and San Diego on day five, Tuesday the 23rd. Willing to meet up anywhere along the way. Will likely be camping out in the STL area and at the Grand Canyon.

Did it all solo there and back last year, taking the southern route, and it was hot and boring as hell, as well as raining 7 out of the 10 days I was riding. Willing to meet up and let you all make fun of my sporty, while I tell you all about the super dope shovel chop I'm building.

AdamMichael, I'll shoot you a PM, but if you want to coordinate meeting up to roll out of Grand Junction, CO on Monday the 22nd to head down to the Grand Canyon, that looks like it might work for both of our schedules/routes.

Get Adobe Flash player

Name: Jared

No plans yet, let me know if you're interested in linking up.

Get Adobe Flash player

Anyone rolling down from the area or would meet up in the midwest somewhere? Prefer just taking it easy riding out there as am on a Ironhead Rat/Frankenstein and gotta roll low and slow. Drinking, camping, whatever. Let me know, thanks!

I'm a little jealous, all you guys getting to ride in from distant places. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Me, I get to ride to born free too it's just that I live literally 10 minutes away. Shit, if I make it through two green lights I can be at cooks corner in three minutes, have a quick beer and make it to the show in 15.
    See you all there, ride safe.

Get Adobe Flash player

Name: Tj
    Like dyna Im less than an hour from the show in Buena Park/Anaheim, CA.
    Would love to help anyone coming from distance with tools & have a lincoln 125 with half a spool left I believe.
    Can set up camp in the lawn saturday night for sunday show.
    Hoping to have my sporty clutch done in time to ride out & would be nice to not ride solo this time

Feel free to dm me & then we can shoot texts.
    Everyone have a safe trip & see you there!
    Last edited by tjgonz; 05-23-2015 at 8:59 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Jordan
    Insta: Slop_Shop
    Email: Slopshopsc@gmail.com

TAKING THE LONG WAY FROM MISSISSIPPI

headed to the Neanderthal show in TULSA OK on the 18th show is on the 20th. we will be pulling the bikes in the van to the show then looking for a place to stash the van and ride bikes from there. might be leaving Tulsa headed to DENVER COLORADO to stash van at my brothers and then ride from there! anyone along the way MISSISSIPPI-OKLAHOMA-COLORADO-BF7 is more than welcome to join! the van will be full of extra Shovel Parts a portable mig welder and a center stand.

Also looking for places along the way for showers food naps ect.
    Last edited by SouthernCustoms; 05-25-2015 at 9:47 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

My name is fermin /bob
    I'm located in El Paso Tx. have a small shop and can help out if u need a place to rest eat crash out or repair dam near anything u need on your bike to get u back on road. TXT works better but I'll check messages on here also (915) 626-4422 not goin to BF7 but willing to help.

Get Adobe Flash player

Name: Jake
    I originally posted on here at the beginning of the thread and linked up with 2 cats from Toronto, but since they've pulled out. My beautiful wife is pregnant and this November i'll be a father for the first time, so my wife told me this is the only year i can ride my 01' softail to cali to see the greatest bike event in history. She understandably doesn't want me to ride the whole way solo, and i don't know if i do it solo either, but i'm so fucking keen to check out BF7 i'd probably do it anyway. Regardless, i've taken the time off work, and am in scrabble mode right now. I want to do this trip and will travel in any direction 10 hours from Montreal on the 19th, to tag onto another rider or crew heading to cali. I'm down to camp, ride hard and have a good time the whole way. i hope this message finds like minded folks and plans can be drawn.

Hey Jake,

Me and my buddy are leaving from MTL, maybe a little earlier than your dates. When do you plan on heading back? Hit me up with a pm.

Get Adobe Flash player

hey bro, sent you a PM. cheers

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MotoArt View Post
    I'm riding to BF7 from Toronto,ON
    you still going?

Share This